-480U 47
Oct 31 Mon 2022

07:15 PM
277Cincinnati Bengals-3
-165O 47
278Cleveland Browns+3
+145U 47

Last edited:
Small car bet on 9ers. I don’t tout them often, I hated the spot today, but the reinforcements were rusty with no practice time this week. We should be much better, in a huge revenge spot after blowing NFC in Levi South. Rams off a blowout win of Panthers and a bye week and still dogged to a team that just lost by 21 points. 9ers about to be favored in 9 straight games and they should win 8 of them barring anymore significant injuries.

Matty Ice benched.

Sam Ehlinger to start.

I sure thought it was gonna go better for colts with him, he been freaking awful. Tough ass spot for HC, they better look drastically improved with Ehkinger or he gotta be close to getting fired, I mean how many different qbs they tried this with now?

So they saying broncos coach can’t Hackett is on serious hot seat, as in if they lose in London he getting axed! He might as well pack all his shit for the trip cause they not beating the jags! We got a 1st year head coach that has been pretty much terrible at everything and the offense (the side he comes from) is worst in the league in pretty much everything, he now has to deal with all the London game logistics and beat a team I think better than their record or he fired? There no way this works out right?

I know jags have a new coaching staff so hard to say what I normally do about them being the one team who has this trip figured out as they do it every year, surely there still ppl around the organization and players that have dealt with before tho. I still think jags a at least decent team, I also think unlike Denver they hired the right guy and will continue to improve, there signs of solid football with this team. I gotta think they will def deal with this trip better than Hackett considering he hasn’t gotten anything right, why would this be the 1st thing with weight of his job on his shoulders? I don’t know if Wilson playing or not, don’t even care. I don’t think this is on him but think we have seen He can’t do much to help the situation.

I probably woulda liked jags in normal circumstances, nothing about all this makes me think broncos will rally and come together in London for this guy. I don’t bet the London game very often but think jags laying less than a fg probably a good play. Most likely donks be better off losing so they can start fixing this fuck up hire soon as possible.

So they saying broncos coach can’t Hackett is on serious hot seat, as in if they lose in London he getting axed! He might as well pack all his shit for the trip cause they not beating the jags! We got a 1st year head coach that has been pretty much terrible at everything and the offense (the side he comes from) is worst in the league in pretty much everything, he now has to deal with all the London game logistics and beat a team I think better than their record or he fired? There no way this works out right?

I know jags have a new coaching staff so hard to say what I normally do about them being the one team who has this trip figured out as they do it every year, surely there still ppl around the organization and players that have dealt with before tho. I still think jags a at least decent team, I also think unlike Denver they hired the right guy and will continue to improve, there signs of solid football with this team. I gotta think they will def deal with this trip better than Hackett considering he hasn’t gotten anything right, why would this be the 1st thing with weight of his job on his shoulders? I don’t know if Wilson playing or not, don’t even care. I don’t think this is on him but think we have seen He can’t do much to help the situation.

I probably woulda liked jags in normal circumstances, nothing about all this makes me think broncos will rally and come together in London for this guy. I don’t bet the London game very often but think jags laying less than a fg probably a good play. Most likely donks be better off losing so they can start fixing this fuck up hire soon as possible.
Jags only real annual home game

Maybe Hackett can stick around and coach some youth soccer?

I would have fired Hackett at least at 3 times already ...Another dummy getting head coaching jobs bc of his daddy imo .....His clock management and in game adjustments are easily some of the worst I've ever seen.

Do have some concerns about Quinn playing in a 4-3 defense, he really flourished in the Bears 3-4 ...I'm sure he'll face much less double teams in Philly though ..

Can anyone explain the love for the Bucs tonight other than the Brady will bounce back angle? I watched this same team lose to the Steelers and the Panthers in back to back weeks. The roster and especially the wide receivers are really banged up. The coaching staff is terrible and Brady was throwing balls into the turf five yards short last week.

Can anyone explain the love for the Bucs tonight other than the Brady will bounce back angle? I watched this same team lose to the Steelers and the Panthers in back to back weeks. The roster and especially the wide receivers are really banged up. The coaching staff is terrible and Brady was throwing balls into the turf five yards short last week.
Not saying I disagree, but Bradys best 2 wide receivers are not really banged up, and can argue lamar's key teammates are more banged up. Brady also is in a matchup where he shouldn't see a ton of pressure.... and we know his history of how he is with time in the pocket.

I don't think it's just a "Brady will bounce back" but more of a TB offense as a whole should. Evans & Godwin don't all of a sudden suck. It's not like the D is suddenly bad, they had one bad game all season when KC torched them.

Why is the total 46 when Balty hasn't gone over that in 5 weeks & TB's offensive woes are well documented?

I think the linemakers expect pts and so do I. Ravens had a weird gameplan last week Andrews 2 targets I think that changes.

I don't think it's just a "Brady will bounce back" but more of a TB offense as a whole should. Evans & Godwin don't all of a sudden suck. It's not like the D is suddenly bad, they had one bad game all season when KC torched them.

Why is the total 46 when Balty hasn't gone over that in 5 weeks & TB's offensive woes are well documented?

I think the linemakers expect pts and so do I. Ravens had a weird gameplan last week Andrews 2 targets I think that changes.
I seriously don't see Brady in the league in a month if he actually wants to save his reputation and marriage

For me it goes way deeper than bounce back. Tampa could win by 40 but I wouldn't put my worst enemy's money on them doing anything.

I would have fired Hackett at least at 3 times already ...Another dummy getting head coaching jobs bc of his daddy imo .....His clock management and in game adjustments are easily some of the worst I've ever seen.

4sure. Like I always say it not even when they make mistakes being Uber aggressive, or going retarded shit like try a 65 yard fg in week 1 instead of let Russ get a 4th and 5, the most damning thing Is he was a OC and while I’m willing to give things time, I been totally patient w raiders as they improve every week, but donks are last in every meaningful offensive category and their red zone offense might be the worst most god awful thing I ever seen, when you can’t even get situational parts the game right on your side the ball, forget all the other stuff, you were clearly a huge mistake!! Can’t Hackett as good as fired, sorry if I don’t buy into Russ shameless self promotion about doing leg lifts half their flight over. I think jags take it to them, even tho the d could keep donks in it? Only thing can’t Hackett doesn’t have his hands on clearly the best part the team! Good way to get fired week 8!!! Lol

Oddsmakers are begging Joe bettor to take Rodgers and all those points...DON'T IMO , could see the BILLS Team total OVER cashing before the 3rd quarter ends.

I'm probably not betting it because I want to be wrong but I would be shocked if New England doesn't win convincingly today. This is the Belichick super bowl at this point since he has no chance of playing again in the real one. Coming off a blowout against a bad Bears team this team will be all in to beat the team that the coach despises more than any other.

The Jets have no Breece, AVT, or Corey Davis so how exactly does this team score without their game breaking ruunning back, best offensive lineman by far, and best receiver. Its also time to add that Saleh is becoming Rex with his handling of Wilson . This team will have trouble scoring double digits without the defense scoring.

Seems like if there's any game to bet on the Donks it's this morning. Probably a massive relief to be playing in London, get away from the US for a minute where everyone is clowning on them daily and especially out of Denver. Not like they won't have their share of fans there but the hostility level has to be a 1 compared to what they're getting in the states.

Small car bet on 9ers. I don’t tout them often, I hated the spot today, but the reinforcements were rusty with no practice time this week. We should be much better, in a huge revenge spot after blowing NFC in Levi South. Rams off a blowout win of Panthers and a bye week and still dogged to a team that just lost by 21 points. 9ers about to be favored in 9 straight games and they should win 8 of them barring anymore significant injuries.

Pulling back on this a bit as I was optimistic we’d see Armstead back and didn’t think Debo’s injury was serious enough to keep him out. Still expect a win, though.

Back