Week 7 What Are We Learning

I know it was just the garbage titans but bills are now a legit SB contender. Adding cooper makes everyone in that passing game better, took them a minute today but they had it figured out before end the game! With Coleman as the deep guy, cooper rock solid possession guy, shakier and kinkaid will own the middle, and they got a run game!!

KC was gifted a win today. Niners bang a extra point off the goal post and Purdy had 3 picks, 2 in the red zone (1 in end zone). Detroit is the real deal.

This was a serious post on this site lol..

They ran for almost 200 yards and the game was not close... Everyone's GOAT Mr. Brady just said the same.

Our leading receivers were Noah Gray and Samaje Perine and our best RB was working at Blockbuster last month.

They just win

KC was gifted a win today.

Lulz. I guess this is serious?

Reid owns that team. Both were down big players today. Banging extra points off the posts isn't really part of the equation.. Being outschemed, again, by a superior team, on the road, with a much better QB against the other who is overmatched is probably the focal point.

Purdy threw 3 picks, probably for a reason.

Last edited:
KC was gifted a win today. Niners bang a extra point off the goal post and Purdy had 3 picks, 2 in the red zone (1 in end zone). Detroit is the real deal.
Chiefs don’t get credit for the coverage and pass rush that led to Purdy picks? If Purdy had gift-wrapped his interceptions then I would believe you

This was a serious post on this site lol..

They ran for almost 200 yards and the game was not close... Everyone's GOAT Mr. Brady just said the same.

Our leading receivers were Noah Gray and Samaje Perine and our best RB was working at Blockbuster last month.

They just win
"Our"? Sounds like a Chiefs fan.

Chiefs don’t get credit for the coverage and pass rush that led to Purdy picks? If Purdy had gift-wrapped his interceptions then I would believe you
The pick inside the 20 had nothing to do with a pass rush. The pick in the end zone, although he had pressure, he threw into double coverage.

The team that nobody has talked about except me is playing tonight. Bad news is futures will plummet after tonight if they win.

Eh, we'll see with Pitt.

I love a good defense and that does win ships.

But, not enough offense imo.

Plus this QB decision is laughable. Terrible start tonight vs a team that has struggled at times defensively.

Good feeling today here in Grit City.

I at least know the Lions are better than the Vikings -- by a decent margin too.

That was big. Not too many resilient teams like these Lions.

Continue to stay healthy and make some moves before the deadline to bolster the D without crushing the future. This should be a good 5 year run.

Minnesota isn't going away though -- solid team. I'm happy to have that future in my back pocket.

Good feeling today here in Grit City.

I at least know the Lions are better than the Vikings -- by a decent margin too.

That was big. Not too many resilient teams like these Lions.

Continue to stay healthy and make some moves before the deadline to bolster the D without crushing the future. This should be a good 5 year run.

Minnesota isn't going away though -- solid team. I'm happy to have that future in my back pocket.

Beginning to line up well.

Eh, we'll see with Pitt.

I love a good defense and that does win ships.

But, not enough offense imo.

Plus this QB decision is laughable. Terrible start tonight vs a team that has struggled at times defensively.
You're watching tonight's game right? And at +32500 (Det def Pitt) I'm pretty sure that would be worth $10 for even the broke bettor. I bet futures solely on past results/proven systems and have made a few dollars. That matchup isn't the only one i have tickets for.

You're watching tonight's game right? And at +32500 (Det def Pitt) I'm pretty sure that would be worth $10 for even the broke bettor. I bet futures solely on past results/proven systems and have made a few dollars. That matchup isn't the only one i have tickets for.

Pittsburgh legit. 60 year old Russ playing like he's 25

And Pitt was without Herbig tonight on D. The secondary is a bit of a ? but otherwise that D is legit….especially considering there is no dominant defense in the NFL (KC may be closest). In terms of an SB, their only chance is if somebody else knocks off KC because no way can they do it.

I'm not the type that lives in an I told you so world but I do like both you and my predictions
I hear that and I'm not either my friend. I've always been a huge futures bettor. Pitt isn't quite the lock yet to get there but they've been on my radar for several weeks which is the only reason I quoted my previous posts.

Trust me bud, I bet a lot of futures.

I've won A LOT of them.

I don't do exactas.

As my best friend and former booker said to me 20+ years ago -- why do a parlay or teaser? I have a hard enough time winning one bet!

Yes, I was watching tonight's game. More times than not you need a championship type QB in order to win the SB. Many times you need one to get to the big game.

Russ Wilson isn't him, anymore.

Fields isn't either.

Good D and running game.

Average receiving corps.

Very good regular season team that likely is a 2nd weekend team AT BEST come January.

Let's talk more about Pittsburgh....

They have exactly ZERO signature wins this year.

Please don't attempt to make this game tonight vs the Jets a signature win. I'm not using a SNF game vs an ESPN hype machine to anoint another team.

Pittsburgh has lost to TWO below average teams in Indy and Dallas. Again, Dallas is NOT good.

The Steelers wins?

A limp armed Kirk Cousins Falcons who showed ya exactly what they are today.

The Broncos, lol. 13-6

The Chargers win is prolly their best one.

Raiders last week with a nice 2h

Tonight.

Now, I understand a few of these teams like Indy and Denver are 4-3 but those records are due to lack of schedule strength so far. Neither is a playoff team.

Steelers schedule is pretty soft the first 13 games overall (Baltimore game will be telling). The last 4 weeks should be fun, basically playoff type games all through the holiday's.

I'm not the type that lives in an I told you so world but I do like both you and my predictions
I'll tell you this though. There's several options for the Steelers to qualify for a SB berth, regardless of what any other team does in the AFC. They were a New York Jets 2 pt conversion away tonight from being almost a lock.

Trust me bud, I bet a lot of futures.

I've won A LOT of them.

I don't do exactas.

As my best friend and former booker said to me 20+ years ago -- why do a parlay or teaser? I have a hard enough time winning one bet!

Yes, I was watching tonight's game. More times than not you need a championship type QB in order to win the SB. Many times you need one to get to the big game.

Russ Wilson isn't him, anymore.

Fields isn't either.

Good D and running game.

Average receiving corps.

Very good regular season team that likely is a 2nd weekend team AT BEST come January.
That could be true as of today. That's the beauty of futures as you know. Buy low, sell high. I'm preaching to the choir as you're pretty educated with sports betting and I respect that.

I played them in a couple SB exactas a couple weeks ago and I'll add more futures as each week concludes based on my SB systems that are quite successful. Hence my SB Champion post I'll improve upon as the weeks continue.

The betting world is what have you done for me lately.

That could be true as of today. That's the beauty of futures as you know. Buy low, sell high. I'm preaching to the choir as you're pretty educated with sports betting and I respect that.

I played them in a couple SB exactas a couple weeks ago and I'll add more futures as each week concludes based on my SB systems that are quite successful. Hence my SB Champion post I'll improve upon as the weeks continue.

The betting world is what have you done for me lately.
Love all the discussion brother.

Zero issue grabbing value at all!

Let's talk more about Pittsburgh....

They have exactly ZERO signature wins this year.

Please don't attempt to make this game tonight vs the Jets a signature win. I'm not using a SNF game vs an ESPN hype machine to anoint another team.

Pittsburgh has lost to TWO below average teams in Indy and Dallas. Again, Dallas is NOT good.

The Steelers wins?

A limp armed Kirk Cousins Falcons who showed ya exactly what they are today.

The Broncos, lol. 13-6

The Chargers win is prolly their best one.

Raiders last week with a nice 2h

Tonight.

Now, I understand a few of these teams like Indy and Denver are 4-3 but those records are due to lack of schedule strength so far. Neither is a playoff team.

Steelers schedule is pretty soft the first 13 games overall (Baltimore game will be telling). The last 4 weeks should be fun, basically playoff type games all through the holiday's.
Lol. Good lord @B.A.R. they were the home dog by a FG and won 37-15 against a good, desperate Jets team. You can't be serious

Lol. Good lord @B.A.R. they were the home dog by a FG and won 37-15 against a good, desperate Jets team. You can't be serious
Actually I can.

The Jets are 2-5 man!!

They aren't good at all.

Lines makers are looking for somewhat equal action -- Jets receive so much respect on lines due to Rodgers and the hype machine.

I'm sorry, beating a 2-4 (and now 2-5) team at home is NOT a signature win.

Was this a damn good 2h? Absolutely. Dominated them. As they should. Pittsburgh is a better team.

I would have bet Pittsburgh due to the trenches but the QB situation was an issue to me.

I
Actually I can.

The Jets are 2-5 man!!

They aren't good at all.

Lines makers are looking for somewhat equal action -- Jets receive so much respect on lines due to Rodgers and the hype machine.

I'm sorry, beating a 2-4 (and now 2-5) team at home is NOT a signature win.

Was this a damn good 2h? Absolutely. Dominated them. As they should. Pittsburgh is a better team.

I would have bet Pittsburgh due to the trenches but the QB situation was an issue to me.
I guess this was of those games for the Steelers, damed if you do, damed if you don't.

I

I guess this was of those games for the Steelers, damed if you do, damed if you don't.
Great last 3 quarters.

Well played.

They beat a 2-4 over hyped team. Basically, took care of business.

Just a great 2h by them. This wasn't a playoff team that they beat (most likely).

Baltimore will be the first big one for them. I can't wait, great rivalry always but with both teams playoff bound we should receive two special matchups.

Back