Week 3 What Are We Learning

This HAS to be the end of Big Mike, right??

They have wasted prime years with this guy.
If you're asking about Mike McCarthy, it's a Jerry Jones curse. No other way to say it. He meddles in way too much and he and his son don't draft worth a damn. They get a few right but they are paying like 4 or 5 big timers max money and the rest are bums. They will be lucky to make playoff. McCarthy may not get fired, but his contract is up at end of season, so 50/50 chance he lasts end of season

If you're asking about Mike McCarthy, it's a Jerry Jones curse. No other way to say it. He meddles in way too much and he and his son don't draft worth a damn. They get a few right but they are paying like 4 or 5 big timers max money and the rest are bums. They will be lucky to make playoff. McCarthy may not get fired, but his contract is up at end of season, so 50/50 chance he lasts end of season
Too much talent to have stuck with Fat Mike after the last few playoff departures.

Why he was hired in the first place is wild.

Too much talent to have stuck with Fat Mike after the last few playoff departures.

Why he was hired in the first place is wild.
I kinda get why you don't like McCarthy with you being a Lions fan lol, but nobody can win there unless Jerry Jones gets out of the way. Cowboys are a tease and dumpster fire until Jones is out of the way

I kinda get why you don't like McCarthy with you being a Lions fan lol, but nobody can win there unless Jerry Jones gets out of the way. Cowboys are a tease and dumpster fire until Jones is out of the way
Oh, I don't care about that.

I have a hard time with mismanagement of teams is all.

He's a bad coach. He refuses to the run the ball consistently.

You can go back the last several years and find many of us bitching about him.

Oh, I don't care about that.

I have a hard time with mismanagement of teams is all.

He's a bad coach. He refuses to the run the ball consistently.

You can go back the last several years and find many of us bitching about him.
Don't think an average line, an over-the-hill Elliot, and got rid of Pollard is going to get a decent running game. Prescott and Jones have all the chips in the middle on Prescott being the savior. Guy can put up some stats but can't win big games.

Don't think an average line, an over-the-hill Elliot, and got rid of Pollard is going to get a decent running game. Prescott and Jones have all the chips in the middle on Prescott being the savior. Guy can put up some stats but can't win big games.
Yup. Paying Elliot top $ few years ago hurt em. Now paying Dak and Lamb with Parsons and Diggs coming. Stars who pad their stats vs shit teams. And fat Mike is horrible. Watch out. Giants reborn with Nabors and Washington with Daniels. I honestly think they could finish last in division THIS year. Team on decline due to paying top $ to wrong guys

I'm talking previous years.

Again, he shouldn't be coaching this team still. Great regular seasons and then two of the last three years flame outs in the playoffs.

Last year's WC should have been the end.

They definitely don't have the same talent this year.

McCarthy is a clown. With a better coach Rodgers would have more than one ring. His offense is way too predictable for today’s NFL. The game has passed him by imo.
Good point on Rodgers. He played in the best era of QBs. He had the entire package if we are all being honest….better than the GOATS in front of him.

Back