Week 6 What Are We Learning

We should title this “what are the jets not learning”!! Firing your best coach = loss, bringing in Adams = more losses, putting your franchise in Rodgers hands = disaster!

We should title this “what are the jets not learning”!! Firing your best coach = loss, bringing in Adams = more losses, putting your franchise in Rodgers hands = disaster!
The coach is an idiot and should have been fired after last year and better yet not hired in the first place after Detroit rightfully passed on hiring him.

Maybe Caleb Williams doesn't suck.

I really believe had Caleb went to washigton with kingsbury he prob woulda got off to better start than Daniels, and I love Daniels but having a oc who capable of designing game plans to your strengths makes a world of difference. Looks like the incredibly rare draft where the 1st 2 qbs off the board are both gonna be franchise guys! Unfortunately for Caleb his coaching staff isn’t as good and he playing in the toughest div in football!! NFC north 18-4 ats!!

The coach is an idiot and should have been fired after last year and better yet not hired in the first place after Detroit rightfully passed on hiring him.

The only part the team that works the defense, which happens to be his side the ball

Mike Williams out which don’t matter much since Rodgers stopped using him properly after the great game he played in the rain vs Denver.

I assume Lazard will continue getting way too many targets since him and Rodgers have something going on off the field under the sheets!

Philly should have fired coach, beating browns by 4 is basically a loss! Not one screen pass to Barkley, apparently the OC is retarded

SF, MN, Det, GB
I can't disagree with any of those 4. Minnesota or Green Bay I'd eliminated IF worse than a 4 seed (non division winner) come playoff time.

AFC teams for me at this point would be BAL, KC, PIT, BUF. Buffalo, Kansas City and Pittsburgh would need to win division to stay on that list (no worse than a 4 seed).

I mentioned in my thread Pittsburgh is a great look right now for division and AFC Super Bowl rep.

I know its just one game but what I saw out of Darnold for most of the London game against the Jets gave me flashbacks of his time in New York and think that team is going to have a hard fall.

Lions, Vikings, packers, niners I guess. I actually think it one the 3 nfc north teams tho. Unless CMC somehow gets healthy then niners legit again

Maybe long shot but whomever comes out the south between Tampa and atl could be dangerous. More so falcons cause Tampa d is awful

Call me cray but getting Adams is gonna do nothing for jets. It just takes touches away from hall and my guess within a month the entire wr room will recent Adams as he gets every target

Call me cray but getting Adams is gonna do nothing for jets. It just takes touches away from hall and my guess within a month the entire wr room will recent Adams as he gets every target
Nobody in their right mind thinks this does anything for the Jets.

If Atlanta somehow had a miracle and made the NFC Championship game I'd fade them for a lot of money (ML of course).

I think it possible they could end up there. Falcons might actually be pretty good by end the year. 2 very good backs, think they finally starting to figure out how to use Pitts, I think London is legit. Of course cousins in a big game could be a nightmare!

Actually think packers the team to beat in nfc north. I’d say best coach but it close with guy in minny, Id take love over darnold. Packers might not have the names but think they actually have more weapons. Vikings defensive scheme might be better but players wise I think pack d has the better players.

No clue how Sirianni still has a job? That game shouldn’t have been nearly that close, the fans were telling him how awful he is! Not one screen pass to Barkley, why spend the money?

Mike Williams who coulda been a great asset now on trade block cause he doesn’t wash Arron’s jock like Lazard does!

Within the span of an hour two players made their first attempt at toting the ball, one for Dallas, one for the Raiders, and they both had the ball peanut punched out.
T.J. Watt welcomed Laube to the league. Rough start as he's kinda been a cult-favorite to succeed in deeper dynasty circles

Rodgers blamed M Williams for that last int saying he ran the wrong route. I don’t like Rodgers, but think he’s right on that point. I don’t think Mike Williams is any good. Rogers and Devante had great chemistry in Green Bay. Why can’t it continue? You have to admire the Jets are at least trying to win. The Steelers on the other hand have done nothing to address their wide receiver room and now they’re going to start Russ over Fields. Dear God…

Rodgers blamed M Williams for that last int saying he ran the wrong route. I don’t like Rodgers, but think he’s right on that point. I don’t think Mike Williams is any good. Rogers and Devante had great chemistry in Green Bay. Why can’t it continue? You have to admire the Jets are at least trying to win. The Steelers on the other hand have done nothing to address their wide receiver room and now they’re going to start Russ over Fields. Dear God…
I see no reason for the Steelers to consider a starting QB change, esp to Wilson. With that being said Tomlin has been successful over the years.

This Packer is going to be really tough to stop. If they can more consistency out of the run game they will be very dangerous. Crazy 4-2 and in last in the division. Tough one on deck this week imo. Will be a good test for this defense. Jaire should be 100% hopefully.

Can’t disagree, it’s just gonna take targets from Wilson who is the better of the 2 at this point. Although the timing they have on the back shoulder throws could really help the Jets especially on 3rd down.

On Adams question is health at his age. He's a great wr. But so many wr who get hurt after 30 just don't get it back and fade away. He's due $35m next 2 years but not guaranteed. So u know he's highly motivated to be great again. If he sucks , stays hurt rest of season he'll be lucky to get $5m next year. So highly motivated. Going to very interesting to see if he still has the juice.

Back