O 48
470Arizona Cardinals-16½
U 48
7:20 PM
471Indianapolis Colts+4
+170O 45
472San Francisco 49ers-4
-195U 45

Browns probably bounce back and beat a average to bad team, seems to be bout where they are. Beat the mediocre, lose to the good teams!! Maybe under there? Oh thu night. 1st half under fo sho.

Think I like the Bungals getting 6.5 even tho I ain’t been betting many sides. Their defense has been a shocking surprise this season. Should keep them in it and think borrow will be able to move ball better than chargers did (been saying I think Hebert 3rd and 4th down magic covers up that OC kinda sucking imo).

Panthers have turned back into pumpkins but gotta think they beat the Gmen. Damn sure wouldn’t bet that game tho!

Football team getting double digits vs Packers? I might have to bet that one.

Henry over props all day!

Fish don’t get a bye after London? I thought that was a thing? Gotta Lean atl off a bye, ya know, the one they got after London game! Lol. My situational guys gotta like this right?

Colts maybe? Wentz been looking lot better last few weeks. Combination of getting more reps in offense with these guys and getting healthy? Will niners be going back to Jimmy g? Lance with a bye would make me little nervous.

That bout all I see.

Browns probably bounce back and beat a average to bad team, seems to be bout where they are. Beat the mediocre, lose to the good teams!! Maybe under there? Oh thu night. 1st half under fo sho.

Think I like the Bungals getting 6.5 even tho I ain’t been betting many sides. Their defense has been a shocking surprise this season. Should keep them in it and think borrow will be able to move ball better than chargers did (been saying I think Hebert 3rd and 4th down magic covers up that OC kinda sucking imo).

Panthers have turned back into pumpkins but gotta think they beat the Gmen. Damn sure wouldn’t bet that game tho!

Fish don’t get a bye after London? I thought that was a thing? Gotta Lean atl off a bye, ya know, the one they got after London game! Lol. My situational guys gotta like this right?

Colts maybe? Wentz been looking lot better last few weeks. Combination of getting more reps in offense with these guys and getting healthy? Will niners be going back to Jimmy g? Lance with a bye would make me little nervous.

That bout all I see.
Browns, titans (wait to see what happens tonight), eagles, and colts were my first looks. On same page on two early leans….not sure if that’s good or bad!!

Browns, titans (wait to see what happens tonight), eagles, and colts were my first looks. On same page on two early leans….not sure if that’s good or bad!!

Colts really had a tough schedule to start the year for a team incorporating a new qb and had some preseason injuries. I still kinda like them to win the afc south.

Will browns have a running back? I dunno how hurt Chubb is but sounds like hunt be out a while. I don’t think it matters if baker plays or case Keenam, I think they pretty much the same guy, case might be more clutch! Lol

Colts really had a tough schedule to start the year for a team incorporating a new qb and had some preseason injuries. I still kinda like them to win the afc south.

Will browns have a running back? I dunno how hurt Chubb is but sounds like hunt be out a while. I don’t think it matters if baker plays or case Keenam, I think they pretty much the same guy, case might be more clutch! Lol
Lol yeah keenum probably better at this point. All the browns injuries very concerning (baker, chibb, hunt, o-line issues, secondary). Think i like your 1H under look the best. Jeudy probably coming back, but still teddy doesn’t scare me and fangio appears to be lost. Regardless, don’t think baker or keenum can do what carr did yesterday. And denver has scored 20 pts total in 1Q this year (6games). Thursday 1H unders used to be your thing, and i like this one for sure.

Re: colts — think they are def underrated. Defense solid, j taylor a beast, wentz coming around, and reich can coach circles around most of these scrubs collecting checks in the nfl (looking at you joe judge, mccarthy, fangio)

Lol yeah keenum probably better at this point. All the browns injuries very concerning (baker, chibb, hunt, o-line issues, secondary). Think i like your 1H under look the best. Jeudy probably coming back, but still teddy doesn’t scare me and fangio appears to be lost. Regardless, don’t think baker or keenum can do what carr did yesterday. And denver has scored 20 pts total in 1Q this year (6games). Thursday 1H unders used to be your thing, and i like this one for sure.

Re: colts — think they are def underrated. Defense solid, j taylor a beast, wentz coming around, and reich can coach circles around most of these scrubs collecting checks in the nfl (looking at you joe judge, mccarthy, fangio)

Didn’t realize you remembered all way back to when I used to auto-bet those Thur night 1st half unders, that was over at the other site! Lol. They were great to us for a few years when they 1st started doing this weekly cash grab bs game. Still think it horse shit, only way I think they should play them would be to give the teams a bye leading up to them, simply not enough time to recover and get quality practices in imo.

Looking at browns injury list there no way I’d play them. Hunt had to be hurt coming into last weeks game, only thing that explains them trying to throw so much even before it got out of hand. If baker plays think I actually like Donks. 1st half under gonna be low (21.5 if we lucky!) worth a look for sure tho.

I was starting to think colts made a big mistake putting their fate in Wentz hands but in fairness to him he did have the injury that forced him to miss most the preseason. He really starting to look like the guy who was on pace to maybe win the mvp before getting hurt in Philly SB year. I’m not a big believer in titans cause they just can’t fix that awful d. Colts roster stacks up and they play some d!!! Titsns lose tonight and all a sudden colts only a game behind with tons of football to be played.

Anyways, I’m done thinking bout next week nfl. Gotta get started on the ncaa card!!

That bout all I see.
Just heard on the radio that dolphins declined their option to have a bye after london game….didnt know it was optional!

Just heard on the radio that dolphins declined their option to have a bye after london game….didnt know it was optional!
A direct flight London to Miami only takes about 4-5 hours of time zone difference. With the game ending at 6 pm London time they could've gotten home by about 1 am, no worse then coming home from a west coast game. Most teams probably prefer a later bye if they think they'll be a playoff contender.

Last edited:

Agree on both these teams. The Browns injury problems right now are arguably as bad as anyone in the league, at least specific to one week. I have a feeling Chubb comes back this week, but I'm not sure that's the smartest thing if their OL is still really hurting. I agree, the first half under, the game under, those might be the way to go here.

Also, on the Colts, I think they're turning a corner. They really could have quit after that MNF game. Instead they seem to have rallied. And kudos to Wentz for really trying to secure this draft pick for the Birds by playing on two bad ankles. I respect it. The problem for them this week is how desperate SF has to be. With Arizona 6-0, and having a loss to them already, SF is kind of playing for a wildcard at best this year. But that's only if they can start winning. They've had two weeks to prepare for Indy, but based on where they were coming into the bye, I'm not sure even that's enough. Part of me thinks Indy is a live dog this week.

Of course, the other part of me says that you had two weeks to prepare for Carson Wentz and you may hold them to like 13 points.

Agree on both these teams. The Browns injury problems right now are arguably as bad as anyone in the league, at least specific to one week. I have a feeling Chubb comes back this week, but I'm not sure that's the smartest thing if their OL is still really hurting. I agree, the first half under, the game under, those might be the way to go here.

Also, on the Colts, I think they're turning a corner. They really could have quit after that MNF game. Instead they seem to have rallied. And kudos to Wentz for really trying to secure this draft pick for the Birds by playing on two bad ankles. I respect it. The problem for them this week is how desperate SF has to be. With Arizona 6-0, and having a loss to them already, SF is kind of playing for a wildcard at best this year. But that's only if they can start winning. They've had two weeks to prepare for Indy, but based on where they were coming into the bye, I'm not sure even that's enough. Part of me thinks Indy is a live dog this week.

Of course, the other part of me says that you had two weeks to prepare for Carson Wentz and you may hold them to like 13 points.
I just like the way the colts def is playing right now. Think they can do enough to keep them in games. San fran offense doesn’t scare me either, not even off a bye. If colts can continue to sustain drives with taylor, and ask wentz to do just enough, i def think they’re live in this game and to win this division.

I just like the way the colts def is playing right now. Think they can do enough to keep them in games. San fran offense doesn’t scare me either, not even off a bye. If colts can continue to sustain drives with taylor, and ask wentz to do just enough, i def think they’re live in this game and to win this division.

Please do not say that about the division too loud, my Titans ticket to win the South has very sensitive ears. But I agree with you on Indy, and I do like them in this spot. I'd be sort of surprised to see that number go anywhere but up, too.

hmm, that interesting, i had no idea teams got a say in their scheduling!! guess it shouldnt surprise me any.. does feel like it sets up a good spot to play atl doesnt it? funny falcons are in fact coming off the requisite bye after the london game!! lol.. looks like jags have their bye now, pretty sure this the 1st time we have seen a team play the week after london so nothing to go off of but i cant imagine it a good spot, surely there a reason teams always get a bye after that game?

hmm, that interesting, i had no idea teams got a say in their scheduling!! guess it shouldnt surprise me any.. does feel like it sets up a good spot to play atl doesnt it? funny falcons are in fact coming off the requisite bye after the london game!! lol.. looks like jags have their bye now, pretty sure this the 1st time we have seen a team play the week after london so nothing to go off of but i cant imagine it a good spot, surely there a reason teams always get a bye after that game?
Def think the travel spot, atl off a bye, plus the external stuff going on around tua (heard on the radio the dolphins were experimenting with tua throwing right handed?!?! Apparently he is right handed, does everything except throw a football with his right hand, just for some odd reason his dad made him start throwing with the left at a young age. Even weirder that his bro throws right….Can’t be much worse, can it?) sets up well for falcons. But they are fucking awful…not sure if its all matt ryan decline, or if offensive line is atrocious but they just simply haven’t been competitive most of the year. Last year their def sucked also, but you could at least count on them airing it out and putting up some pts, even if it was in garbage time. This year, they can’t do that. Fahkin cordarelle patterson has 2nd most catches behind ridley, and 2nd most yards behind pitts (only 1st bc monster game vs jets). Just a bad team in full rebuild mode. Think if i like the falcons to compete here, i would just take the over.

Def think the travel spot, atl off a bye, plus the external stuff going on around tua (heard on the radio the dolphins were experimenting with tua throwing right handed?!?! Apparently he is right handed, does everything except throw a football with his right hand, just for some odd reason his dad made him start throwing with the left at a young age. Even weirder that his bro throws right….Can’t be much worse, can it?) sets up well for falcons. But they are fucking awful…not sure if its all matt ryan decline, or if offensive line is atrocious but they just simply haven’t been competitive most of the year. Last year their def sucked also, but you could at least count on them airing it out and putting up some pts, even if it was in garbage time. This year, they can’t do that. Fahkin cordarelle patterson has 2nd most catches behind ridley, and 2nd most yards behind pitts (only 1st bc monster game vs jets). Just a bad team in full rebuild mode. Think if i like the falcons to compete here, i would just take the over.

JFC, i think after you draft a kid 3rd overall, ahead of Hebert who is a star, it a little damn late to be having him throw with his other arm!!!! that is fucking crazy, i just spit drink out my nose when i read you say this!!!! Im the owner, i walk down on the practice field and see the kid we drafted to be my franchise qb throwing with his other hand i fucking fire everyone on the freaking spot!!!! GM, coaches who suggested it, and everyone else close enough to hear me!! All jokes aside the little of the game i saw last week tua wasnt really the problem, he looked fairly good imo..

yea, falcons being horse shit is def the biggest problem with this bet! lol.. im actually surprised they been so terrible on offense, i think this guy they hired away from being titans OC would have the offense working. i dont think ryan has lost it all a sudden, could just be taking time to learn the new system? i really didnt understand why the fuck they didnt play starters at all in preseason, Brady plays in preseason to fine tune their offense but Matt Ryan and this group of losers were above that? chalk up early sign of this coach being a better OC than HC! of course with Henry and Brown i could construct a pretty good offense!!! Patterson being so involved as a rb is so odd, dude been in the league forever and never been much more than a great return guy, everyone had just whiffed on how to use him? lol. i thought Davis was gonna have a nice year.. maybe the bye does them some good and atl offense starts resembling a competent offense! i think they have enough talent on that side, unless the oline is just that bad? fish defense has been surprisingly ass, think it all sets up for atl to look good here, if i recall correctly getting off to horrid starts then playing better as the season gets deeper been their MO in recent years?

JFC, i think after you draft a kid 3rd overall, ahead of Hebert who is a star, it a little damn late to be having him throw with his other arm!!!! that is fucking crazy, i just spit drink out my nose when i read you say this!!!! Im the owner, i walk down on the practice field and see the kid we drafted to be my franchise qb throwing with his other hand i fucking fire everyone on the freaking spot!!!! GM, coaches who suggested it, and everyone else close enough to hear me!! All jokes aside the little of the game i saw last week tua wasnt really the problem, he looked fairly good imo..

yea, falcons being horse shit is def the biggest problem with this bet! lol.. im actually surprised they been so terrible on offense, i think this guy they hired away from being titans OC would have the offense working. i dont think ryan has lost it all a sudden, could just be taking time to learn the new system? i really didnt understand why the fuck they didnt play starters at all in preseason, Brady plays in preseason to fine tune their offense but Matt Ryan and this group of losers were above that? chalk up early sign of this coach being a better OC than HC! of course with Henry and Brown i could construct a pretty good offense!!! Patterson being so involved as a rb is so odd, dude been in the league forever and never been much more than a great return guy, everyone had just whiffed on how to use him? lol. i thought Davis was gonna have a nice year.. maybe the bye does them some good and atl offense starts resembling a competent offense! i think they have enough talent on that side, unless the oline is just that bad? fish defense has been surprisingly ass, think it all sets up for atl to look good here, if i recall correctly getting off to horrid starts then playing better as the season gets deeper been their MO in recent years?
Sounds right as far as them improving. Usually wait until they’re all but out of division/playoff contention before they turn it on. I’m a closet falcons fan (they are the closest pro team to me), but i just can’t this year and really since they gave the super bowl away. If arhtur smith is as advertised, they would come out and punch somebody in the mouth. I’d love to see it

Sounds right as far as them improving. Usually wait until they’re all but out of division/playoff contention before they turn it on. I’m a closet falcons fan (they are the closest pro team to me), but i just can’t this year and really since they gave the super bowl away. If arhtur smith is as advertised, they would come out and punch somebody in the mouth. I’d love to see it

probably fair to say they are out of contention already dont ya think? lol.. i dunno if smith be a good HC, the fact he didnt play starters in preseason when they clearly need work gives me doubts!!!! i did think he was a pretty good OC but as we see when ya have those studs the titans have on O it pretty easy!! Little early for me to be too harsh but if falcons offense doesnt show drastic improvements this week ill start having my doubts bout him!!

god that SB was painful.,, i dont much care they lost but how the hell they manage to not cover at least???? guess who i was on, lol

probably fair to say they are out of contention already dont ya think? lol.. i dunno if smith be a good HC, the fact he didnt play starters in preseason when they clearly need work gives me doubts!!!! i did think he was a pretty good OC but as we see when ya have those studs the titans have on O it pretty easy!! Little early for me to be too harsh but if falcons offense doesnt show drastic improvements this week ill start having my doubts bout him!!

god that SB was painful.,, i dont much care they lost but how the hell they manage to not cover at least???? guess who i was on, lol
Oh they’re def out of it already. I would expect smith to turn things around sooner than later, but like you said he doesn’t have the horses in atl. Will be interesting to see. Looks like the market agrees with you, as atl up from -1.5 to -2.5.

Something worth looking at imo, and what I just played.

Whether or not Baker is playing, and I don't think he will, it's supposed to be pretty shitty in Cleveland on Thursday night.

Something worth looking at imo, and what I just played.

Whether or not Baker is playing, and I don't think he will, it's supposed to be pretty shitty in Cleveland on Thursday night.
Heard today he was going to play, but chubb already ruled out. Tough to create an offensive game plan, when your top 2 backs are out and your qb has one good labrum

Heard today he was going to play, but chubb already ruled out. Tough to create an offensive game plan, when your top 2 backs are out and your qb has one good labrum

I heard Chubb is out today as well. If so, this team is fucked. I mean, they may still find a way to gut this out, but no way I'd lay a number with them. They are in a horrible, horrible spot with injuries here.

I hate unders, but I think that's the way to go in this one.

Just my opinion, but Keenum starting makes me MORE likely to lean Browns here. I think Baker's injury has caused them more harm than good. However, it's starting to just feel like a stay away. I generally like playing good teams with backups just because you tend to get too much line value but short week? Not sure.

Just my opinion, but Keenum starting makes me MORE likely to lean Browns here. I think Baker's injury has caused them more harm than good. However, it's starting to just feel like a stay away. I generally like playing good teams with backups just because you tend to get too much line value but short week? Not sure.

i would love browns with keenam, no way Faker is worth 3-4 points over Case imo, the problem is the rest the brown team is all banged up,. neither rb playing far as i know.. what i think im gonna be on is OBJ over props,, i dont see any browns wr's at BOL, guess they got taken down with baker news? i assume they be back up at some point, you see them anywhere? it be great if OBJ receptions and yards goes down!! truly believe he be much better with Case throwing him the ball.

i would love browns with keenam, no way Faker is worth 3-4 points over Case imo, the problem is the rest the brown team is all banged up,. neither rb playing far as i know.. what i think im gonna be on is OBJ over props,, i dont see any browns wr's at BOL, guess they got taken down with baker news? i assume they be back up at some point, you see them anywhere? it be great if OBJ receptions and yards goes down!! truly believe he be much better with Case throwing him the ball.
He missed a significant part of Sunday's game with a shoulder injury too

Landry is probably back tomorrow though I believe

ah.. i still think ill be playing some OBJ if reasonable which i assume they shouldnt be very high. if im keenam im targeting obj like crazy, kinda like Geno with DK cept obj not as talented as DK..

Initially thought the same, as crazy as it sounds

Difficult card this week. I guess that can be expected after the public's big wins last week. Thinking contrarian as much as possible this week.

Den/Cle - Baker, Chubb and Hunt all out, yet Browns are still 2 point favorites. Goes to show how crappy Denver has looked the last 3 weeks. If Landry is in the lineup I can see the Browns as a play, otherwise they're just too depleted to trust.

Wash/GB - Pack might be a little flat after 5 straight and their big win over the Bears. But WFT has some injury issues of their own with Thomas out and Gibson dinged up. WFT is dead last in pass yards against and next to last in total yards against. I don't see Rodgers being interested in blowing these guys out, so teasers are the way to go.

KC/Tenn - KC got their mojo back 2nd half last week, while Tenny just knocked off the former #1 seed and now they're getting the same number against KC? Matchup of two unstoppable forces (Mahomes and Henry) against two movable objects (KC 27th in Run D, Tenny 24th in Pass D). Can you see a scenario where the Chiefs don't get to 30? Because I can't. The only question is if the Tits can grow big enough, which they've done the last two weeks. :bouncing: Over 57.5 looks like a play. Pass on the side.

Atl/Mia - This one looks like a sneaky over too with a 47.5 total. Neither team enjoys running it much, meaning more plays, more big plays and maybe more turnovers that lead to big plays. Fins have been without a pulse for awhile but can you really trust Atlanta as a road fave? Because I can't. Over only for me.

NYJ/NE - They met a month ago in NJ and the Pats won by 19. Has much changed? Pats have shown themselves to be scrappy against a couple of really good teams in Dal and Tampa while also stumbling around against a dregs team like Houston. Jets have had two weeks to prepare, so one would hope they've come up with something. Pass on the -7.

Car/NYG - Darnold returns to the land of ghosts at the Meadowlands. I would think he'll get a surly reception, even if its the Giant fans. Carolina thumped Houston as an 8 point fave a few weeks ago. Now against a 1=5 Giants team missing Barkley, Golloday, maybe Slayton and certainly Toney, they're only -3. I'll probably nose and take the FG. If it goes to +3.5 I'm definitely in.

Cinc/Balt - Should be a terrific matchup as the Bengals appear to have something going on this year. Both teams are familiar with playing close games this year, another one won't be a surprise. Bengals +6..5 for me.

Philly/Vegas - Vegas brushed off their Gruden circus with the best effort of the year, I think they come back down off the emotion a bit this week and let the Eagles cover and maybe win outright. That -3 line has a little bit of a smell to it. Helps that Philly has the extra prep time.

Det/LAR - big number for the Rams to cover (-15.5). Would think they're more than capable, but after laying the wood to the Giants, and after Detroit getting a beatdown from Cincy, do we think both happen again this week? I'm inclined to take the points here. Lions have fought hard more often than not. Would think Goff would like to show up here too. Helps to see 75%+ on the Rams too. Public gonna public.

Hou/Ari - Another monster number. These 4 pm games kinda blow this week. Similar scenario as in LA. Big favorite off a big road win comes home to play a team that just got thumped. And 85% is on the favorite. I'll take the 17.

Chi/Tampa - Game is a style mismatch, as the Bears pass game blows but Tampa snuffs out the run. Similarly the Bucs are better passing but the Bears are softer against the run. Makes me want to lean to the under 47, which since the over is getting 78% of the money on Yahoo makes for perfect synergy. 27-17, 30-13 both work.

Indy/SF - As good as Indy looked last week its hard to believe they're 2-4. They did bounce back from that Baltimore choke job, but their two wins are against 1-5 Miami and 1-5 Houston, so teams with a pulse have been handling them so far. Niners have been in the retooling shed for two weeks after losing three straight. Public has severe recency bias in this one, backing the dog Colts by a big margin. I think the good Niners finally show up again and cover the -4.

NO/Sea - Jameis vs Geno. Can't really wrap my head around it at this time. I'll defer to Twinkie.

Chubb being out (plus their defensive injuries) is what moves me way away from Cleveland tomorrow. Just a horrible spot. Honestly, I'd probably have Denver at -1 or so, maybe -2.5 on a neutral so maybe where the line is headed is about right.

Consenses seems to be can't take the browns - OK both these teams are trending down, I agree. But the Browns have had what 1 bad game ? they were one of best teams in league and now they lose to the team that dominated the rams and everyone hates the browns ? Browns have played one of best schedules in league, meanwhile the Broncos have beat 3 cupcakes in giants, jags, jets and looked real bad against last 3 including getting beat handily by the steelers and raiders who I both think are frauds. I don't think the browns are as bad as the steelers, and the Raiders tried to show us something perhaps vs the bears of what they are.

Denver seems to be giving up the deep ball big time last 2 games. I don't know if Browns can attack that , but even the Steelers ran on this once great defense.

Browns defense has questions themselves outside of the Viking game, but I think overall the Browns have shown to be the better team and I don't think Baker being out or OBJ or a offensive tackle is worth 6 points of line movement. I think it's more likely Denver is the bigger fraud here between these 2 teams. If Landry comes back that is the big one, can't play with no landry or obj

---Wanted to add about the Colts - I like this team and want to play them here but their pass defense seems pourus. And heavily reliant on takeaways. For as good as the Ravens game was their d looked bad to allow that comeback. Not high on the niners either- and both seem like very similar teams. But the niners may have the better defense . Still trying to figure this game out - Colts looked great vs houston but 2 weeks ago looked like duds in must wins.

I’m not worried about clev offense, I think they will be fine, it’s their d worrying me although teddy b is banged up himself, and I know the last 2 weeks was zona and lac but that d looked brutal

I’m not worried about clev offense, I think they will be fine, it’s their d worrying me although teddy b is banged up himself, and I know the last 2 weeks was zona and lac but that d looked brutal
I’m with you 100%. I think keenum brings another wrinkle to the offense that the browns need in this case, with no hunt/chubb. Feel like the def will rally around keenum, stefanski (as much as he can) will scheme up ball control drives and protect keenum as much as he can. Feels alot like seattle/pitt game to me, where there will be some feeling out in the 1st half by browns and denver won’t be able to do much regardless. I see this as a dead 1Q/1H under, the more i look at it. Hate full game unders, period, especially at 40.5 now. But the feeling out period for the browns here (considering keenum was taking 1st team reps, what, 2 days max??) and denver’s ineptitude on offense already just makes you wonder where the pts are coming from.

Browns have a bye next week and I hear the local thinking is Baker, Chubb, Hunt (maybe he could be hurt bad) and some on d line have a chance to heal for two weeks so they are out tonight. Landry could return and with OBJ I wonder about the under first half bet everyone is talking about. Browns defense has been vulnerable without the injuries despite Denver lack of scoring and all Keenum can do without running backs tonight is fill the air with footballs.

Weather a little rain here but nothing major projected. Wind around 15 MPH or less. I think there could be a lot of scoring all night so be careful. GL

Browns have a bye next week and I hear the local thinking is Baker, Chubb, Hunt (maybe he could be hurt bad) and some on d line have a chance to heal for two weeks so they are out tonight. Landry could return and with OBJ I wonder about the under first half bet everyone is talking about. Browns defense has been vulnerable without the injuries despite Denver lack of scoring and all Keenum can do without running backs tonight is fill the air with footballs.

Weather a little rain here but nothing major projected. Wind around 15 MPH or less. I think there could be a lot of scoring all night so be careful. GL
Lends itself even more to a defense, run the ball, play field position kinda game IMO. Of course, if denver jumps out early might have to change gears. Or the browns may just accept this game as a loss and move on shortly after halftime. First team to 20 wins

Good points MC and you are most likely right. I just think this Stefanski, who I am not a fan of, is going to want to put on a show for the fans by airing it out and trick plays. He loves doing stuff like that to his detriment as he always goes for it on 4th down from inside the red zone. He's like 5 of 17 on 4th down tries and he never seems to learn that 3 pts here and there can win a game. GL

Impossible to try and analyze this game, factoring all the injuries. Absolute “stay away” game. But, let’s be honest, that’s not going to happen.

This comes down to A) the schedule the Browns have played compared to the Broncos and B) the talent on the field for the Browns, regardless of injury, compared to the Broncos.

I think the Browns deserve a look tonight for these 2 reasons.

It's still a few days away so things can change but we're supposed to be getting some big rain this Sunday in the Bay Area. Sunday night game Indy vs SF should be slippery and wet. Currently the total sits at 44 and I think it drops the closer to game time we get.

Back