Week 7 Discussion Thread

I think we are getting good value on the better team (Browns). Keenum and Baker are basically the same guy. The Broncos are bad and getting worse.

Me thinks 40+ rushes between the two and Lock appearance from the grimace on teddy's face in warm ups.
Gonna look at the rushing props

Of course, the other part of me says that you had two weeks to prepare for Carson Wentz and you may hold them to like 13 points.

I know you hate betting unders Joe, but this game may be worth a look as well because of the weather.

Game time conditions are calling for moderate rain showers with winds in the upper teens.

I just bet under 45 -125. Good luck...

I know you hate betting unders Joe, but this game may be worth a look as well because of the weather.

Game time conditions are calling for moderate rain showers with winds in the upper teens.

I just bet under 45 -125. Good luck...

I love this post. I also appreciate that you thought of me @inZane. I was just talking to a friend this AM who told me about the weather on Sunday night in this one. It moves me completely off SF and I've teased the Colts to 10. This under looks really good as well and, honestly, until you mentioned it, I wasn't really giving it a ton of though. I didn't think it would be this high, tbh.

No matter whether it wins or not, I think this is a sharp play and appreciate the heads up.

Conversely, if it helps, assuming the weather is fine, I like the over in Baltimore. I feel comfortable both of these teams get over 20. At that point, 46 is too low.

I love this post. I also appreciate that you thought of me @inZane. I was just talking to a friend this AM who told me about the weather on Sunday night in this one. It moves me completely off SF and I've teased the Colts to 10. This under looks really good as well and, honestly, until you mentioned it, I wasn't really giving it a ton of though. I didn't think it would be this high, tbh.

No matter whether it wins or not, I think this is a sharp play and appreciate the heads up.

Conversely, if it helps, assuming the weather is fine, I like the over in Baltimore. I feel comfortable both of these teams get over 20. At that point, 46 is too low.

I'm kind of a weather geek when it comes to football and like to look at the forecasts when the totals come out. I think there's some value, not only in the NFL but college as well. Here's a few helpful links...

Then if I see something that piques my interest, I'll just google that city's weather forecast to see what time the shit is moving in. Especially, this time of year with winter storms.

^^^ We're expecting an atmospheric river so that means a steady rain throughout the day. This effects the SF game. Here's a local forecast but it looks like it's gonna be a real wet one. Should effect the game big time. FYI the stadium is just above San Jose on their map at around 2:22 mark and the game is at 5:30PM local. I got in at UNDER 44 earlier in the week. Still see 43's. I think it gets down to 41 or less by game time. We shall see.

^^^ We're expecting an atmospheric river so that means a steady rain throughout the day. This effects the SF game. Here's a local forecast but it looks like it's gonna be a real wet one. Should effect the game big time. FYI the stadium is just above San Jose on their map at around 2:22 mark and the game is at 5:30PM local. I got in at UNDER 44 earlier in the week. Still see 43's. I think it gets down to 41 or less by game time. We shall see.

That actually doesn’t look nearly as bad for Santa Clara as it does for San Fran proper. Rain totals and wind speeds twice as bad north of stadium.

Cards play the Pack on Thursday so gotta think they try to bury Houston early to rest up but sadly I know how that mindset goes in the League

24-21 is still under 46? Certainly could go over (as all nfl games these days) but I think the defenses be stout for both sides in this one, bungals d the biggest reason I think they doing so well this year. Afc north game w a up and coming team looking to prove themself feels like a really physical lower scoring type game to me.

Think I like the Eagles, I just wish the ppl running the offense would figure out running the ball with their talented rb is actually a good idea!! Baffling to me how few touches Sanders gets in a given week, think him and Hurts could do some real damage vs Raiders but dunno if i can trust he gets the chance? Other side I would think Philly dline can abuse Raiders in the trenches. I do like this version of the Raiders and not sure I trust Philly coaching staff, actually I know I don’t! Not sure why I’m trying to figure out nfl games? Where my lucky quarter?

Couple props I really like:

Woods over 5 catches and ov 64.5 yards. Kupp got all the action last week and woods only got a few targets, I think Rams will try to make a effort to get woods more looks after weeks like that. They can’t have him moping around so should be a week like in Seattle where they feed him early and often.

Henderson over 20.5 receiving yards. Mixon abused lions after catching passes in open field last week, week before mattison caught 7 passes for 40 yards on them. Jones abused lions out of backfield earlier in the year. Only game I saw where rb didn’t have their way catching passes against lions was the bears game and they don’t throw to rbs all that often. The couple games Henderson didn’t hit this total he had 1 catch for 17 yards in both, can’t imagine he only gets 1 catch here and certainly expect when he gets the ball in space he will gain some yards.

Think I like the Eagles, I just wish the ppl running the offense would figure out running the ball with their talented rb is actually a good idea!! Baffling to me how few touches Sanders gets in a given week, think him and Hurts could do some real damage vs Raiders but dunno if i can trust he gets the chance? Other side I would think Philly dline can abuse Raiders in the trenches. I do like this version of the Raiders and not sure I trust Philly coaching staff, actually I know I don’t! Not sure why I’m trying to figure out nfl games? Where my lucky quarter?

Couple props I really like:

Woods over 5 catches and ov 64.5 yards. Kupp got all the action last week and woods only got a few targets, I think Rams will try to make a effort to get woods more looks after weeks like that. They can’t have him moping around so should be a week like in Seattle where they feed him early and often.

Henderson over 20.5 receiving yards. Mixon abused lions after catching passes in open field last week, week before mattison caught 7 passes for 40 yards on them. Jones abused lions out of backfield earlier in the year. Only game I saw where rb didn’t have their way catching passes against lions was the bears game and they don’t throw to rbs all that often. The couple games Henderson didn’t hit this total he had 1 catch for 17 yards in both, can’t imagine he only gets 1 catch here and certainly expect when he gets the ball in space he will gain some yards.
LOL! It’s the career criminal, no way! Hello son, it’s NLF. You staying outta trouble all these years? what stuff do I need to fade today

I like the chiefs. Actually think last weeks win against philly was the start of a 14 or 15 game winning streak. Chiefs 49 titans 3

I like the chiefs. Actually think last weeks win against philly was the start of a 14 or 15 game winning streak. Chiefs 49 titans 3

You know damn well Titans gonna score all over Kc also. That play action shit to draw linebacker up and throw the crossers to AJ brown will kill kc d. Kc gonna score a lot tho, long as they don’t turn it over too much

I can’t stand laying points w kc but I feel ya. I’m playing the team total over.
I took titans TT over here. Just want exposure to this game, and like 26.5 pts for the dog vs 31.5 for chiefs or 57.5 for full game.

Also, laid the hammer with the pats. I know they’re 0-4 at home. I don’t care…jets are awful and will be lucky to score double digits. Mac is slowly but surely getting better and defense looked good last week except for a couple busts that are sure to be cleaned up by bellichek.

Wish books weren’t playing teaser prevention games with packers, i think they destroy skins. Would be hard to backcheck/track, but i wonder when the last team a team that the books gave the teaser prevent treatment lost straight up. Bet it’s been a while. 5dimes used to do it alot…just make a -7 line up to -9 +110 just bc.

I took titans TT over here. Just want exposure to this game, and like 26.5 pts for the dog vs 31.5 for chiefs or 57.5 for full game.

Also, laid the hammer with the pats. I know they’re 0-4 at home. I don’t care…jets are awful and will be lucky to score double digits. Mac is slowly but surely getting better and defense looked good last week except for a couple busts that are sure to be cleaned up by bellichek.

Wish books weren’t playing teaser prevention games with packers, i think they destroy skins. Would be hard to backcheck/track, but i wonder when the last team a team that the books gave the teaser prevent treatment lost straight up. Bet it’s been a while. 5dimes used to do it alot…just make a -7 line up to -9 +110 just bc.

Yea hard to argue, titsns prob go over also. I feel like kc gonna score 35 minimum long as they keep the turnovers in check. Titsns secondary wasn’t good before it got banged up.

I used pats for my survivor but seriously scares me. lol. Hope you right.

I keep playing out this Chiefs/Titans game and can’t find a scenario they don’t get to 60 points. Anyone else with an opinion?

For the Dolphins, cornerback Noah Igbinoghene, wide receiver DeVante Parker, center Greg Mancz, tackle Greg Little, tight end Hunter Long, and defensive tackle John Jenkins were all listed as inactives. The good news for Miami is cornerbacks Xavien Howard and Byron Jones, both of whom missed last week’s game, will be available today. While Parker is still out, it appears Preston Williams will be back and available for the offense.

I have not overthought that over, not sure either defense is capable of allowing clock killing

Have played overs in a bunch of different ways, square as all fuck but I signed on to take the bait, guess it's hard to make totals much higher than it already is in this league

There's a helpful post.

You know how it is. When you popular anyplace in life you get these stragglers who know you, think you should know them but they just another Rando. From the sounds of it he one the ppl who was super jelly of others! I wasted way too much thought wondering who the fuck he even was, guess not very memorable! I’m always suspicious of those who change online persona/tag. Years ago I kinda decided I didn’t love “2dabank” anymore but didn’t want to change since I had a reputation already. At the time when I 1st entered forum world I thought it was clever!! Lol

Back