Week 6 Discussion Thread

Lets see....

Mahomes put up 42 in Philly, Darnold was held to 18. Which one is Brady closer to? That said, Bucs on the road have not been impressive so far. Philly offense matches up well as they almost refuse to run the ball. Like the over more than the side.

Jags have to win one sooner or later. They would have the QB edge if Brisset starts. Like the over here more that the side.

Eagles 3rd best passing defense. Awful against the run. Bucs running game doesn’t scare me. Mahomes put up less than 300 in that game and they ran for 200 yards.

Apologies if it’s already been posted and I have not fact checked it but barstool sports posted that Brady is 0- 10 ATS im his last 10 games starting at 8 PM

Apologies if it’s already been posted and I have not fact checked it but barstool sports posted that Brady is 0- 10 ATS im his last 10 games starting at 8 PM

It’s passed his bedtime. Like literally the tb12 bedtime.

A fifth rounder. Hrumph. The question is, will this CB be on the team a year from now. If he is, that trade is probably fine. They were always going to trade Ertz for money reasons, the only question is did Howie wait too long and get less than he'd hoped. But Arizona needs the guy. And that he's not playing this week when I'm probably on the Browns is all I care about.

Well, that and Ertz's legacy in Philly. He did a ton for the team and I really wish the guy the best. He'll always be a Bird to me.

Speaking of the Browns, Chubb is out this week. Honestly, both teams in this game are super banged up. I want to roll with Cleveland, but all the injuries all over the place worry me.

I'm with BAR on the Raiders. Or maybe BAR's not on the Raiders. But my guess is he will be. I think they rally this week.

I agree with Gandolf on teasing Indy and the Rams. Not a ton of good teaser options this week. But purely based on numbers you've got two good options with LAC and Carolina.

Cleveland total dropping like a rock. Supposed to be pretty windy which could fuck with AZ's passing game. Assuming if sustained winds are in the high teens there could be some gusts around 30+ but I'm no fucking meteorologist.

1634388219162.png

Can Cleveland not have another one of those games like they did last year where the wind was so bad it was almost pointless to play the game. That would be nice.

Also, just so it's said somewhere, I have now bet both the Raiders and Jags ML tomorrow. I may have a gambling problem. Please send that When The Fun Stops pamphlet. Also some edibles. Thanks in advance.

Can Cleveland not have another one of those games like they did last year where the wind was so bad it was almost pointless to play the game. That would be nice.

Also, just so it's said somewhere, I have now bet both the Raiders and Jags ML tomorrow. I may have a gambling problem. Please send that When The Fun Stops pamphlet. Also some edibles. Thanks in advance.
In theory Jags perform a lot better on the pitch than Dolphins so it's a quality mascot play

In theory Jags perform a lot better on the pitch than Dolphins so it's a quality mascot play

Let's be honest, Urban probably tried to bang a stewardess on the flight over so who even knows. I just hate the direction the Dolphins are headed and feel like this might be the spot for the Jags to have a shot at a W. After this, it might be another month before that window opens again.

Let's be honest, Urban probably tried to bang a stewardess on the flight over so who even knows. I just hate the direction the Dolphins are headed and feel like this might be the spot for the Jags to have a shot at a W. After this, it might be another month before that window opens again.
Met Jimmy Buffett's personal flight attendant and her husband in Vegas once at one of the street parties

Just looked at him and smiled and all he could do was smile

Private and charter stewardesses have a special something extra on their resumes

I don’t like Geno Smith’s chances at Heinz Field vs Pit’s defense. Got Pit -4 (bought it down from -4.5).
Seems like a dead under? Maybe square to play under with backup qb, but think i would lean that way even with russ.

Yep. Ravens for me
How does this game not go over? Teams balty had played with similar offensive personnel as the lac were raiders/chiefs. Both those games sailed over this total. Balty should have plenty of success with run game, as usual, and as wentz showed last week this bal secondary can be had.

Pretty low number combined with seattle defense sucking.
Def a low number but pitt off just doesn’t scare me at all. That, along with tomlin playing things so close to the vest, lean me that way. Also, surprisingly seattle D been pretty good at the bend-don’t-break style. Actually have higher yds/pt than every team playing today, except donks/cards. Pitt off style kinda plays right into that with the dink & dunk these days courtesy of ben’s dead arm. I would expect several long drives ending in fg’s from both sides. And def don’t expect seattle to get to 20.

Not sure what i think about all the emotional angles i’ve seen on twitter, saying seattle def will step up for geno and keep them in the game. But might be something to that as well…

Def a low number but pitt off just doesn’t scare me at all. That, along with tomlin playing things so close to the vest, lean me that way. Also, surprisingly seattle D been pretty good at the bend-don’t-break style. Actually have higher yds/pt than every team playing today, except donks/cards. Pitt off style kinda plays right into that with the dink & dunk these days courtesy of ben’s dead arm. I would expect several long drives ending in fg’s from both sides. And def don’t expect seattle to get to 20.

Not sure what i think about all the emotional angles i’ve seen on twitter, saying seattle def will step up for geno and keep them in the game. But might be something to that as well…

Yea beats me. I hear ya I’m certainly not playing the over. Just a really low number especially for a prime time game where I feel like those crooked fucks really try to encourage points! They don’t want a 13-10 prime time game, I’m the only person left who appreciates defense, problem here is if we do get a real low scoring game it won’t be because great defense as much as suspect and conservative offenses.

Didn’t know there was that “step up for Geno” theory floating around, I don’t pay much attention to the social media (as in none, lol). Not sure I understand that, so we implying Seattle players don’t try their hardest every week? Do they dislike Russ so much they gonna give more effort with Geno? That be fucked up! I gotta assume they give same effort as always but I suck at these kinda things cause I’m just a different type of cat I guess! Lol. I actually like steelers in this one, (not bettin them since I’ve been doing almost entirely props last few weeks, if I see something I love I’ll still bet a side or total but steelers not it!), think they will once again be able to get the rookie rb going, will be looking at his rushing and receiving totals. I think metcalf props be a good way to go also, seemed like Geno had tunnel vision for him after he came in last week.

Yea beats me. I hear ya I’m certainly not playing the over. Just a really low number especially for a prime time game where I feel like those crooked fucks really try to encourage points! They don’t want a 13-10 prime time game, I’m the only person left who appreciates defense, problem here is if we do get a real low scoring game it won’t be because great defense as much as suspect and conservative offenses.

Didn’t know there was that “step up for Geno” theory floating around, I don’t pay much attention to the social media (as in none, lol). Not sure I understand that, so we implying Seattle players don’t try their hardest every week? Do they dislike Russ so much they gonna give more effort with Geno? That be fucked up! I gotta assume they give same effort as always but I suck at these kinda things cause I’m just a different type of cat I guess! Lol. I actually like steelers in this one, (not bettin them since I’ve been doing almost entirely props last few weeks, if I see something I love I’ll still bet a side or total but steelers not it!), think they will once again be able to get the rookie rb going, will be looking at his rushing and receiving totals. I think metcalf props be a good way to go also, seemed like Geno had tunnel vision for him after he came in last week.
I think pitt gets it done too. But doubt they cover. Was thinking more like 19-17 or something in the ball park. I hear you on the refs, and i can never make a large play on an nfl under for this reason.

Re: metcalf—i saw that too. Will be playing him on dk showdown for sure

I think pitt gets it done too. But doubt they cover. Was thinking more like 19-17 or something in the ball park. I hear you on the refs, and i can never make a large play on an nfl under for this reason.

Re: metcalf—i saw that too. Will be playing him on dk showdown for sure

I’ve only lost a handful of props since starting this and 2 of them were on Lockett thanks to Geno throwing most everything DK way! I doubt Lockett falling down on the int that ended the game will inspire Geno to look his way more! Lol. Can’t blame him, if I was in his shoes I would throw everything to that monster also!

That another thing I don’t love bout playing the under 42,, there a bunch of stud wrs in that game for both sides!!

Back