272New England Patriots+3½
+160U 48½
7:20 PM
273Seattle Seahawks+4
+175O 43
274Pittsburgh Steelers-4
-205U 43

Lets see....

Mahomes put up 42 in Philly, Darnold was held to 18. Which one is Brady closer to? That said, Bucs on the road have not been impressive so far. Philly offense matches up well as they almost refuse to run the ball. Like the over more than the side.

Jags have to win one sooner or later. They would have the QB edge if Brisset starts. Like the over here more that the side.

Lets see....

Mahomes put up 42 in Philly, Darnold was held to 18. Which one is Brady closer to? That said, Bucs on the road have not been impressive so far. Philly offense matches up well as they almost refuse to run the ball. Like the over more than the side.

Jags have to win one sooner or later. They would have the QB edge if Brisset starts. Like the over here more that the side.
Mia/jax over was my first look

Entire city of Houston will give you the Texans

I think Colts win the division
I need to see a little more out of Wentz, but it is certainly possible. I’m a Frank Reich fan and division is pretty weak. Just no way I would lay -10 with the team and Houston is trying.

I need to see a little more out of Wentz, but it is certainly possible. I’m a Frank Reich fan and division is pretty weak. Just no way I would lay -10 with the team and Houston is trying.
It will be an 8-9 kind of year and Indy can do that

They don't suck

Crazy a month in the division winners are pretty obvious

NFC

East: Dallas
South: Carolina/TB (prolly a tie break)
North: Tampa
West: AZ

AFC:

East: Buffalo
South: Indy
North: Cleveland
West: San Diego

First four weeks we learn alot and if we don't obey it, we lose alot in October

Crazy a month in the division winners are pretty obvious

NFC

East: Dallas
South: Carolina/TB (prolly a tie break)
North: Tampa
West: AZ

AFC:

East: Buffalo
South: Indy
North: Cleveland
West: San Diego

First four weeks we learn alot and if we don't obey it, we lose alot in October
You have TB in 2 divisions, how is Indy, Cleveland, and Arizona obvious?

Every team plays 6 divisiion so not sure who you're poiningi out

Fairly comfy saying that nove of those teams finish worse than 4-2 in division
Fairly easy question. Indy is 1-3. Im aware of who plays who. Carson Wentz doesn't make most feel comfortable. I don't see Tennessee going away

Fairly easy question. Indy is 1-3. Im aware of who plays who. Carson Wentz doesn't make most feel comfortable. I don't see Tennessee going away
I seriously can't hold this convo with anyone who doesn't understand division records

Are you trying to fuck with me wise?

Is it just me or do Chargers +3 seem like the sucker play of the week? That said, I do love them in a 10 pt teaser, perhaps LAR & Indy as dancing partners.

Tampa overs... TT ...game over...
KC TT... Should be plenty of possessions here...not sure 1h or game yet.
Id expect Panthers to recover at home
Joey should have a field day in Detroit in the air
Browns...
That’s how I’ll be playing that game Thursday as well

Lets see....

Picking up where I left off....

Seems like the Pack just had their October struggle game, and the Bears just had their kick ass October game. Regression leads me to laying the 4.5.

Bengals have played four games decided by 3. Lions have alternated one score losses with losses by 10 or more. Therefore I see one of two things happening: outright Lions win or Bengals by two or more scores. Playing a reverse middle with two + money bets sounds dumb but I think it would work here.

Big number to lay in Indy. BOTH teams should've won last week. Teaser plays only with Indy, I don't trust Wentz.

Looks hopeless for the Giants but catching the Rams in the 1 o'clock window makes me pause. I'll be teasing the Rams.

KC and Washington both 4-1 to the over, both have been embarrassed on D lately. Seems like the kind of game where both teams will want to play ball control to keep their defense off the field, and that means under.

Pick'em game in Carolina between two up and down teams coming off different results. Gut tells me Carolina turns the table and wins.

So both LA teams get the 1 O'clock treatment? I could see both teams starting slow after last week's heroics. 1st half under looks most appealing. Then just enjoying a great 2nd half.

Cards head to Cleveland without Chandler Jones after winning while not playing all that well to go 5-0. Browns running game should excel. Pass on the -3 spread.

Raiders come in a bit shell shocked, meanwhile Denver has been exposed the last two weeks. One of them comes out feeling better about themselves. Your guess is as good as mine. Pass

Dallas -3.5 on the road for the first time in a long while. Not really a fan of laying points in Gillette. Hard to see how Pats get to a winning number though. Pass

Line is up to -5 in Pittsburgh. Geno replaces Russ, Good news is they've had extra time to prepare. Bad news is Geno replaces Russ. Can see this finish as a one score game as Tomlin is notorious for blowing covers at home off wins. I'd tease them down if the line ends up right.

Lets see....

The fact that Philly hasn’t been able to establish a run game yet this season (because O line has been banged up) is actually a good thing for this matchup. Nobody is going to beat TB because of their run game, however TB pass D can be had and that’s been proven. Also I can see Philly doing some damage passing to both their backs in this matchup.

The fact that Philly hasn’t been able to establish a run game yet this season (because O line has been banged up) is actually a good thing for this matchup. Nobody is going to beat TB because of their run game, however TB pass D can be had and that’s been proven. Also I can see Philly doing some damage passing to both their backs in this matchup.
As far as prop players or DK players from the Philly side I love Hurts, Ertz and absolutely love D Smith

After this weekend we will have provided London with the quality of the Jets, Falcons, Jags and Dolphins

Maybe this is a move toward relegation

speaking to philly fans they are in trouble tonight however these short weeks u never know...i lean more to tommy dropping 45 on them..no way in hell i can take philly..

speaking to philly fans they are in trouble tonight however these short weeks u never know...i lean more to tommy dropping 45 on them..no way in hell i can take philly..
Not sure yet, but home teams/unders have historically been profitable in these thur night $$ grab games. First blush i see something closer to the 19-17 win at pats vs them putting up 45. Tommy bahama is banged up, philly can be run on but decent pass def. Tampa chooses not to run the ball, chunking it around the yard at 70% clip.

Back