274San Francisco 49ers+2 Markets+3½
+161U 51
Oct 19 Mon 2020

7:15 PM
275Arizona Cardinals-2½
-135O 54½
276Dallas Cowboys+2 Markets+2½
+115U 54½

@B.A.R. wanna do some teamwork amigo? :) I literally have zero emotion in this game (ok obviously i'm rooting for my Jags, but man I do love Trevor). So no enmity towards Detroit here. Think we can be a solid team :)

One note for this week ..

Lions have been worried about Staffs footwork. This could explain a lot of these throws that have just been 'off' so far. That was a big part of the bye week. I think he'll be much better overall. The company line is his health is fine fwiw.

I read about that and think he‘ll benefit also from facing a team with no pass rush. With no pressure you can more easily get your feet set.

I can’t believe I like the Lions, Giants and Jets lol. Gotta think about it this weekend.

After the bye I don’t see why Stafford can’t put up 35. Everyone puts up 30 against the Jags. Funny seeing them as road favs but justified.

After two tough losses you’d think the giants would come out flat but not buying it. They play hard every week and the defense isn’t bad. I expect them to create two turnovers. They’ll probably win by 7. If they can’t beat Washington just forfeit. Skins might be the worst team in the league.

I’m sorry I know it’s the Jets but that line is off. If I could get 10.5 in a division game I’d have to bite. Last week was a fluke. Dolphins shouldn’t be laying 10 to anyone.

Minnesota must be crushed after choking Seahawk game. I'm playing ATL now that they don't have a negative as coach and GM.

I'm betting on Tampa. If Roger's plays like an MVP again so be it

I feel the Giants are due.

Leveon Bell to the Chiefs. Official
How much you think he gets used?

CEH been a disappointment since week 1, and averaging only 3 and a bit catches per game in that offense is crazy low compared to what it should be

Bell should be what Hunt was in that offense, with better pass catching

CEH been a disappointment since week 1, and averaging only 3 and a bit catches per game in that offense is crazy low compared to what it should be

Not a cop out but it's very tough to say. CEH has literally been the only option and in open space, sure, hes been really good. But when you need a yard or two, forget it.

If there's one thing I have observed in the eight seasons of Andy and (Pederson, Nagy, Bieniemy) it's that if a guy can serve a function, he will play and play a bunch. 2019 due to injury or underperformance, the Chiefs started 4 different backs (in the big matchup at Foxboro, Spence Ware was the guy off the street) and then decided on Damien Williams late in the season to roll with for good. Very late in the season.

I think once Bell gets comfortable, he will be used at a high volume because he makes them better. There's no rational argument to the contrary. RB2 was Darrel Williams. Now it's Le'veon Bell. By default, they've already massively upgraded. I think the screen game will get pretty ridiculous and I think we will see him line up as a receiver as well.

heard it pontificated that Bell could be used in the slot

Not a cop out but it's very tough to say. CEH has literally been the only option and in open space, sure, hes been really good. But when you need a yard or two, forget it.

If there's one thing I have observed in the eight seasons of Andy and (Pederson, Nagy, Bieniemy) it's that if a guy can serve a function, he will play and play a bunch. 2019 due to injury or underperformance, the Chiefs started 4 different backs (in the big matchup at Foxboro, Spence Ware was the guy off the street) and then decided on Damien Williams late in the season to roll with for good. Very late in the season.

I think once Bell gets comfortable, he will be used at a high volume because he makes them better. There's no rational argument to the contrary. RB2 was Darrel Williams. Now it's Le'veon Bell. By default, they've already massively upgraded. I think the screen game will get pretty ridiculous and I think we will see him line up as a receiver as well.
Screen was my main thought, also think his running style will work well with the chiefs oline, more precision than power

Slot makes a ton of sense too, scary thought

I'm surprised this isnt getting major attention

Screen was my main thought, also think his running style will work well with the chiefs oline, more precision than power

Slot makes a ton of sense too, scary thought

I'm surprised this isnt getting major attention
YOu have to think you can get a couple of months out this guy for the money.
He just went from shitty to the possibility of a SB team.

Shady line of the week is titans at home vs Houston. Texans are not very good, sure they beat the jags but still. Tough spot for tenn, off the game Tuesday night, best effort of the season, short week, Watson usually does well vs them although that was w dhop. I think tenn grinds out a win here I’ll take the spread if under 3, if not I’ll prob parlay them ML with another

Not seeing a lot of Chiefs-Bills discussion, surprising considering what a key AFC matchup this is (or may be, we’ll see).

Lot of talk of Buffalo’s tough spot Tuesday. Agree with that point, but I will always take Fat Andy in big game on the road, especially with extra time to prepare. Bills dangerous off tough loss, but Chiefs in same spot. Bills defense good, but with weaknesses. Think KC carves them up. CEH with something to prove too ...

Not to sound like a dick or anything but IM putting in work on Saturdays. How bout couple you lovely ppl give me a few nfl winners!! I sure would like to win some money for a change on Sunday and I know god damn well I ain’t gonna be the one doing it!!!!

A trend I've noticed this season in the NFL is home faves off a loss stink.

4-14 ATS (8-9-1 SU) overall.

Trend is 2-13 ATS last 15.

Pats, Colts, Giants and Vikings in this spot this week.

Not seeing a lot of Chiefs-Bills discussion, surprising considering what a key AFC matchup this is (or may be, we’ll see).

Lot of talk of Buffalo’s tough spot Tuesday. Agree with that point, but I will always take Fat Andy in big game on the road, especially with extra time to prepare. Bills dangerous off tough loss, but Chiefs in same spot. Bills defense good, but with weaknesses. Think KC carves them up. CEH with something to prove too ...
Bills defense is not good FWIW. Totally different from last season. Edmunds is playing hurt and isn't that great anyway. Still not generating pressure from the dline. Had I known White wasn't a go vs Tenn I would have played the over. Outside of him the corners are mediocre/bad. So funny how Norman went from hero to zero in a week. Shouldn't be on the field. They put up an absolute dud offensively, so I expect a rebound in a big way. I just have a hard time seeing them stop that KC passing offense.

Bills defense is not good FWIW. Totally different from last season. Edmunds is playing hurt and isn't that great anyway. Still not generating pressure from the dline. Had I known White wasn't a go vs Tenn I would have played the over. Outside of him the corners are mediocre/bad. So funny how Norman went from hero to zero in a week. Shouldn't be on the field. They put up an absolute dud offensively, so I expect a rebound in a big way. I just have a hard time seeing them stop that KC passing offense.
So over the total

I will say the total to me looks too easy. Like why isn't it 59?

Would like Capaholics thoughts on what KC might do here offensively. From the games I've watched they were able to move the ball at will (outside of Chargers 1sth). Patriots game they had no need to score, Mahomes with only 29 passing attempts as they were in control the whole time. Unless the Bills put another dud up offensively I have a hard time seeing this go under. Even with Milano back at LB and White in the secondary d is average and it's still KC. Bills will put White on an island vs Hill and sit in zone. KC will find the weakness and exploit. Line looks like it's begging for KC loot to me but I'm a Bills homer and will obv be cheering for the upset.

The more I think about it, Miami should roll. Jets are turning out to be a popular dog. One of those games where you are left shaking your head at the end saying WTF was I thinking?!?!

The more I think about it, Miami should roll. Jets are turning out to be a popular dog. One of those games where you are left shaking your head at the end saying WTF was I thinking?!?!
Who is Miami to be laying 9 points to anyone. Yes the Jets suck but they can certainly keep it close and maybe even win it.

I hope @scarf31 sees those stats that Tannehill is putting up so he can stop ripping Darnold who will have that level of success when he is free of Gase.

@brewers888 Sam will be fine once he’s in an organization that doesn’t hate their fans and isn’t trying to run itself into the ground. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case with the New York Fucking Dipshit Jets. But a football team’s fandom is like your social security number IMO, you’re born with it and learn to accept it is what it is

A trend I've noticed this season in the NFL is home faves off a loss stink.

4-14 ATS (8-9-1 SU) overall.

Trend is 2-13 ATS last 15.

Pats, Colts, Giants and Vikings in this spot this week.
Duuude! I hope you followed through with your homework today.

Early lines shows a play against your birds Thursday. I'm hoping it gets to 6 or better.

Duuude! I hope you followed through with your homework today.

Early lines shows a play against your birds Thursday. I'm hoping it gets to 6 or better.

To win a unit on each, a perfect 4-0 ATS.

Now 2-17 ATS last 19 spots.

Eagles, Patriots again and Chargers next week.

Back