Week 6 DFS/Props Discussion

Against that oline and a backup qb none the less! Had ya told me steelers be pitching a shutout id have thought you be cashing this. Are they doubling him? I figured out real fast I don’t like defensive props, quietly tried a few last week and they were similarly terrible! Lol
Not doubling, running away from him.

This top lineup actually did a 3 types of stacks, a 3 person game stack (KC/WAS/WAS), a 2 person team stack (DAL/DAL), and aother 2 person team stack (LAR/LAR). and one offed min/car and took the colts def vs mills.

We definitely noted Dallas game, and Rams game... and I had a bunch of all these players minus mckissic, and theilen (though I did think someone from that game will be good as a one off, just went hubbard/jefferson more)

Another comment to take note off... I hoped DAL/NE would get overlooked, and it did. as Dak/Lab were 4%/6% owned, I think zeke was around 5% as well.

1634574834605.png

Here's my top lineup. Did the good old QB/RB/WR + WR from the LAR/NYG game, I think if Toney didn't get out early, this could have been even better too. I went with Khalil over Darrell, as I already mini game stacked Kelce/Seals Jones. Would have been wiser not to go double TE, but take the value of RSJ at 3k in TE, and maybe game stack with darrell in flex/herbet. Would allow me to maybe get off toney, and actually take a good defense.

1634575021975.png

I know hunt was "injured" and we don't know how it would have ended up... but take a look at all the other guys 6K~ range or lower than could have been good pivot options. As hunt was 27% owned. We also heard the coach talk about not going over a certain workload.

Hunt 6.2K 27.5% --- 10.8 Points

Hubbard 5.9K 12.2% --- 13.50 Points
Henderson 6K 27.8% --- 24.7 Points
Herbert 4.6K 17.6% ---- 19.2 Points
Dar. Williams 4.9K 16.6% --- 23.9 Points
Swift 6.3K 10.9% --- 17.7 Points
Mixon 6.4K 13.3% --- 26.3 Points

Not sure if I missed some, and not saying its something you should always do, but be aware of it, as there can also be value in fading as well.

For tonight. I'll get some slate info later. But wanted to state that I think the bills crush the titans.

The matchup compared to rest of the weeks games.

Bills D vs Titans O --- 1st best ASR, and 10th best ALY.
Titans D vs Bills O --- 6th worst ASR, and 5th worst ALY.

Bills DVOA matchup in Passing/Running vs the titans is near the top.
Titans DVOA matchup in Passing/Running vs the bills is near the bottom.

Expected pace is 5th highest for the week.

Like any props tonight?

I thought it would be a smidge lower, but I do still like Moss Rush/Rec Yds O65.5.

My gut says to play the henry under, but I can't do it.

Do we have confirmation on receivers being out/in for tenny? Waiting for an inactives lsit

Already on Buf ATS.

I also can't imagine Beasley disappearing from this offense.

91, 60, 66, 50, 39%... are his week 1-5 snap rates.... and the thing is, other WRs haven't seen an increase. But Knox has been a staple though... guess they're doing more 2wr/2te sets?.... but I think he needs to show up today

Back