O 47½
118Clemson+1 Markets-16
U 47½
6:30 PM
131Indiana+11
O 50½
132Penn State+1 Markets-11
U 50½

Odds makers weren't fooled by 28pt win. Last week ND was a 1-2 pt fav at home vs Cincy. People dying to bet Cincy in that game makes line adjust.

Interesting Notre Dame new DC was former Cincinnati DC and I believe good friends with Fickle.

Cincinnati looked like a bad Big Ten team for most of the 1st H vs Indiana.

Will be interesting game for sure. Does UC deserve to be favored? Coan's injury likely has something to do with it. His mobility is limited anyway and now if he has a gimpy leg. Interesting game plan for Irish QBs this week.

Cincy is top 10 team coming to touchdown Jesus...still think that the Wisconsin win as hyped and anticipated as it was might lead to some sort of let down. Hope not, I hope for a really good game. Should be.

Florida State is, gulp, favored? Oh it's just Syracuse...3-1 Syracuse!

Georgia State played so effing hard last week. It's got to be tough for them to bring it again this week. Not that I'm into betting road favorites, but the fact that Georgia State took Auburn to the absolute wire will likely have App St's full attention better than it otherwise would've.

Troy lost to ULM, bad! Troy hasn't looked good at all this year vs FBS teams. Surely South Carolina can win by more than 7?

An Ohio State - Rutgers game has never been more interesting!

Nevada at Boise pretty good.

USC gets to play a game against a team that simply doesn't know how to score

Washington - Oregon State is pretty good

Oregon played pretty crappy, going to travel to the Farm. Could be an interesting game if Ducks bring B game again.

Ole Miss - Bama is as good as it gets!

SMU-20 home vs USF. BYU was -23 home vs USF. I would favor SMU over BYU would you?

Hogs and Dawgs - yes sir!

Ohio is a road favorite, oh, ok, at Akron. Well....wait, really?

Liberty - UAB, what kind of game Liberty going to bring because they have not looked the same this year.

UTEP can go over their RSW total this week in game 5, how about that?!

I knew I was gonna like Nevada pretty much regardless of line! They can keep the 6.5 points! Ml all day. Maybe it be smart for me to stay away from boise games since I’ve lost them all after week 1 where I actually cashed! Didn’t play the utep game but I leaned utep, lost on boise against okie lite, lost on utah st last week, lol. The problem is I still think utah st was the right side, all those damn yards yet only scored 3 points! Mf’ers basically gave away more points than they scored with that redic fake punt or whatever it was! Certainly don’t think boise played that well fo win by that margin..

trying to be impartial/fair I will say Nevada offense not exactly the kind of offense I want vs boise, imo the best way to beat them is to simply pummel them with the run game as they continually play with a very light box. To boise credit their pass defense been pretty good, ucf’s Gabriel did light them up in 2nd half but he has a bunch of help from the run game who of course gashed Boise all night! Nevada is only averaging 1.8 ypc! In fairness to them they have played solid run defenses in their power 5 matchups. The worst part is they had a great ypc avg in the Idaho st game but even in that game where they could run at will they only attempted 17 rushes! I’m just not sure this the way to attack a team who seems unwilling to bring forget 8 into the box but even 7! So Wolfpack’s offense plays right into boise defense hands. Imo strong and Nevada passing attack is far and away the best boise has seen! As mentioned UCF was able to have plenty of success thru the air but they had a ton of help from the run game. Bonner and Utah st had the benefit of a great run game but didn’t help Bonner play any better as he was awful. Boise pass d probably deserves credit for that.

The good news for Nevada is if anyone has a worse rushing attack than them it is Boise! Nevada pass defense been allowing a high completion percentage but they limiting teams to 6 yards per pass. You would expect facing a team where they don’t have to respect the run game should make it much easier to give Bachmieir (who I still insist is not any good) a lot of problems! So this game gonna be all about strong vs Bachmeier. Strong probably playing the better defense but imo he light years better than his counterpart in this one! He a legit NFL prospect and Bachmeier is not even a clipboard holder at next level! strong is running the much better offensive scheme as well. Strong has the benefit of his play caller not wasting a bunch of plays attempting to run it so he won’t be throwing on bunch of 3rd and longs after a couple nothing run plays that net a yard or 2!! Boise still attempts to run it almost 50% their plays!! Nevada won’t run it much but I think they will gash Boise when they do. I get the better QB, better scheme, and better than 2 to 1? Yes please.

Odds makers weren't fooled by 28pt win. Last week ND was a 1-2 pt fav at home vs Cincy. People dying to bet Cincy in that game makes line adjust.

Interesting Notre Dame new DC was former Cincinnati DC and I believe good friends with Fickle.

Cincinnati looked like a bad Big Ten team for most of the 1st H vs Indiana.

Will be interesting game for sure. Does UC deserve to be favored? Coan's injury likely has something to do with it. His mobility is limited anyway and now if he has a gimpy leg. Interesting game plan for Irish QBs this week.

Cincy is top 10 team coming to touchdown Jesus...still think that the Wisconsin win as hyped and anticipated as it was might lead to some sort of let down. Hope not, I hope for a really good game. Should be.

I’m shocked ND dogs in this game. I was really expecting to get some plus money on Bearcats here! Wtf would have line been if wiscy beat ND? Obviously I like Cincy to win as I was planning on ml over spread in the 1st place, that still doesn’t make me feel good if I decide to play them anyways!!

I don’t think there any chance cincy plays close to as sloppy as they did vs Hoosiers. Really shocked me how many awful mistakes they made in that game. Think it was perfect for them to get this early bye, maybe it was even good they were so sloppy as fickle should have their full attention in practice, had they simply rolled Indy I would have worried this bye was a bad thing as the kids woulda been walking around beating their chest for 2 weeks!! Don’t think that can possibly be the case after that performance. I think they be far more buttoned up in this one as they have to realize this the real test and the game that makes or breaks their season!

How the hell is byu a smaller fav to utah st than Boise was? Does anyone want to make the case that boise is better than byu? I wasn’t high on the Mormons coming into the year but they have been pretty good, no way would I favor Boise vs them on a neutral yet this line implies exactly that doesn’t it? And after that god awful performance by utah st last week I would think their ranking should have dropped! Or are we simply looking at the yardage and not knocking utah st down a notch?

Not saying I want to lay the points just curious why Boise was bigger favs, is it simply the rivalry aspect of this game? Being played at night outta be better than that stupid kick time (maybe that was part utah st problem last week? I dunno). Certainly not all of it, utah st been penalized a lot in most their games. They have now fallen behind by DD in all 4 games! On the other hand BYU has been much better in 1st half out scoring every team while their best 2nd half was a 10-10 tie, being out scored in every other 2nd half! As I talk and look at this game starting to think BYU 1st half might be the best play here, then maybe a 2nd half utah st play depending how it goes in 1st.

My Initial lean was over, I can’t imagine utah st has another performance like the last when it comes to their play once they in scoring range. I would expect Tyler jr to have success on the ground once again, just a matter if Bonner or Peasley can be better? They were both great vs Air Force, not so much in the wazzu or Boise game. Gotta think as long as utah st offense gets back on track there a really good chance this gets back to the game script where they get down but are able to score a lot in a attempt to come back. I do think I now prefer BYU 1st half tho.

I’m shocked ND dogs in this game. I was really expecting to get some plus money on Bearcats here! Wtf would have line been if wiscy beat ND? Obviously I like Cincy to win as I was planning on ml over spread in the 1st place, that still doesn’t make me feel good if I decide to play them anyways!!

I don’t think there any chance cincy plays close to as sloppy as they did vs Hoosiers. Really shocked me how many awful mistakes they made in that game. Think it was perfect for them to get this early bye, maybe it was even good they were so sloppy as fickle should have their full attention in practice, had they simply rolled Indy I would have worried this bye was a bad thing as the kids woulda been walking around beating their chest for 2 weeks!! Don’t think that can possibly be the case after that performance. I think they be far more buttoned up in this one as they have to realize this the real test and the game that makes or breaks their season!
Prolly gonna key Cincy ML on several parlays, trying to determine the best way to do it. Already knew Cincy wagers would saturate the game but was hoping the Wisky game would stem the tide and maybe it's why the line isn't higher, dunno.

Maryland line….

Stinky! Really interesting game with the crazy contrast between the 2, all defense vs all offense! This is easily the best offense iowa has faced, of course the same can be said for this being far and away the best defense terps have or will see the entire year! How much credit do we give Terps for holding Kent st to so many fgs in the red zone? Kent seemingly moved the ball at will gettin into the red zone 7x! Yet only scoring 16 points!! Kent has had those issues prior to that game. I don’t recall if Kent st had empty trips to red zone vs iowa? The margin was very similar for both vs Kent despite getting it in very different ways!

Prolly gonna key Cincy ML on several parlays, trying to determine the best way to do it. Already knew Cincy wagers would saturate the game but was hoping the Wisky game would stem the tide and maybe it's why the line isn't higher, dunno.

Higher? I thought cincy would be small dogs in this game. Didn’t you or am i crazy? Still very early but right now the Irish are the way more popular side in the yahoo pick contest. I liked seeing that but super early so could very well shift. I dunno tho, ND is still the name brand and the wiscy performance should solidify the avg person thoughts bout them being the better team even if cincy is a few spots higher in rankings. Certainly don’t think we will see anywhere near the lopsided love cincy had vs Hoosiers.

Need to see how the ND fan boards are sounding. We all know they have deep pockets. Could flip by the end of the week.

Oh id freakin love this if money was able to flip the line as that one my favorite angles to play on teams who open as fav and close as dogs. I don’t see any chance that happens tho, cincy has far too much respect in the gambling community imo.

Higher? I thought cincy would be small dogs in this game. Didn’t you or am i crazy? Still very early but right now the Irish are the way more popular side in the yahoo pick contest. I liked seeing that but super early so could very well shift. I dunno tho, ND is still the name brand and the wiscy performance should solidify the avg person thoughts bout them being the better team even if cincy is a few spots higher in rankings. Certainly don’t think we will see anywhere near the lopsided love cincy had vs Hoosiers.
Well Cincy were +3.5 before this weekend and I'm fine waiting it out. Early showing on SBR is 71/29 for Cincy

Well Cincy were +3.5 before this weekend and I'm fine waiting it out. Early showing on SBR is 71/29 for Cincy

They went from +3.5 to -2.5? Why would that happen? I know the score was somewhat deceiving but just the fact ND beat wiscy I woulda thought would help our cause.

Was it the Coen Injury? Pretty sure I read he be fine for this game, maybe If there news he for sure playing line will shift back to ND?

They went from +3.5 to -2.5? Why would that happen? I know the score was somewhat deceiving but just the fact ND beat wiscy I woulda thought would help our cause.
Extremely bizarre move considering UC didn't play this weekend and I understand the injury...firmly believe time is on our side in this one.

How popular is Arkansas gonna be as huge dogs? Gotta think you be hard pressed to find a more popular dog getting over 2 tds! That said they seem to always be popular as dogs and continue cashing for everyone!! On same note how often we see a top 10 ranked team getting this many against anyone but bama? I love Uga this year but no freaking way I could lay this.,

How popular is Arkansas gonna be as huge dogs? Gotta think you be hard pressed to find a more popular dog getting over 2 tds! That said they seem to always be popular as dogs and continue cashing for everyone!! On same note how often we see a top 10 ranked team getting this many against anyone but bama? I love Uga this year but no freaking way I could lay this.,
Terrible spot for Hogs if you can call going into #2 a poor spot

Beating both Texas teams, I'll be ridiculously impressed if they can keep this close

Extremely bizarre move considering UC didn't play this weekend and I understand the injury...firmly believe time is on our side in this one.

Yea, if I was gonna put on my reading into the line cap I would say this def a strong endorsement for cincy. I’m with ya on waiting, gotta hope once Coen known to be healthy and playing Irish would get more love. Plus as BBF mentioned them Irish fans have deep pockets! It would suck if it goes up but as you said could just simply pay the extra price for ml.

Reactions: KJ
Terrible spot for Hogs if you can call going into #2 a poor spot

Beating both Texas teams, I'll be ridiculously impressed if they can keep this close

For sure. No chance I’m laying it against them tho. They got that mojo thing on their side.

Reactions: KJ
Think HUNT has the right idea playing the 1h on the Dawgs

I got totally scared off wvu last week cause how popular they were, popular dogs in general scare me, when we start talking dogs of 2tds or greater being popular I usually run. That said man arky is well coached and getting everything out what they have. They do such a great job w scheme in what they ask out of Jefferson in the passing game totally playing to his strengths and avoiding his weaknesses which appears to me is the intermediate stuff. Almost all his throws are deep or behind the Los. Pretty tough to stop when you have to focus on the run game! I’m sure it be a struggle for them to score on uga, no question there. What I really don’t know yet is how good Uga offense is? They have looked pretty damn good since the Clemson game but not as if they have been facing good defenses. Fair to say hogs the best d they will have seen since Clemson. At same time even tho I’m not sure think fair to say Uga offense better than most hogs have faced, maybe not Texas? Not sure there. Texas scored 21 but they sure didn’t have much of any stats. Think dawgs offense def better than AM.

Sooners laying dd again this week and still not sure how they score enough to cover that? I said last week I thought their only avenue to covering would be to limit wvu to a really low total, they did and was still a dog fight!! How this game with k-st not similar? Starting to think i might have been too harsh judging okie lite, their offense looks to have figured things out, still don’t like Sanders but not gonna assume sooners can score on k-st just cause Cowboys did. I’m getting more and more confident I been right bout rattler!

have the books still not adjusted enough to oklahoma, clemson, ohio state ? still getting double digits and the teams they are playing are quality teams. Is K State worse than West virginia nebraska or tulsa ? Is bc worse than nc state ? how do you not take the dogs out of principle

loved fickell as an undervalued team last 3 years. now I'm not sure. This line definately stinks. This line is saying vegas wants money on notre dame......notre dame usually isn't undervalued. notre dame is taken well to this undervaue nicely. I think Kelly has the coaching advantage on Fickell late in a close game with game management.

don't understand why florida state keeps laying points

army cadets are scary have a shot to win out and be a top 10 team. Maybe a darkhorse playoff contender. They whipped up on a quality western kentucky team and georgia state team.

How the hell is byu a smaller fav to utah st than Boise was? Does anyone want to make the case that boise is better than byu? I wasn’t high on the Mormons coming into the year but they have been pretty good, no way would I favor Boise vs them on a neutral yet this line implies exactly that doesn’t it? And after that god awful performance by utah st last week I would think their ranking should have dropped! Or are we simply looking at the yardage and not knocking utah st down a notch?

Not saying I want to lay the points just curious why Boise was bigger favs, is it simply the rivalry aspect of this game? Being played at night outta be better than that stupid kick time (maybe that was part utah st problem last week? I dunno). Certainly not all of it, utah st been penalized a lot in most their games. They have now fallen behind by DD in all 4 games! On the other hand BYU has been much better in 1st half out scoring every team while their best 2nd half was a 10-10 tie, being out scored in every other 2nd half! As I talk and look at this game starting to think BYU 1st half might be the best play here, then maybe a 2nd half utah st play depending how it goes in 1st.

My Initial lean was over, I can’t imagine utah st has another performance like the last when it comes to their play once they in scoring range. I would expect Tyler jr to have success on the ground once again, just a matter if Bonner or Peasley can be better? They were both great vs Air Force, not so much in the wazzu or Boise game. Gotta think as long as utah st offense gets back on track there a really good chance this gets back to the game script where they get down but are able to score a lot in a attempt to come back. I do think I now prefer BYU 1st half tho.

Good spot for utah state at home at night. First time byu has hit the road after some big wins. And maybe fraudulent wins. BYU isn't some great team. I don't think the Utah State performance hurt them because of the boxscore. Maybe even helped them. Everytime I looked up they were competing. I didn't watch it fully so don't know how they got beat like that.

Utah state looks really dynamic on offense but 3 points ? and 26 points on washington state. I played Utah State but you gotta do more than win the boxscore. BYU is the type of team that can lose a boxscore and do everything fundamental and win.

Good spot for utah state at home at night. First time byu has hit the road after some big wins. And maybe fraudulent wins. BYU isn't some great team. I don't think the Utah State performance hurt them because of the boxscore. Maybe even helped them. Everytime I looked up they were competing. I didn't watch it fully so don't know how they got beat like that.

Utah state looks really dynamic on offense but 3 points ? and 26 points on washington state. I played Utah State but you gotta do more than win the boxscore. BYU is the type of team that can lose a boxscore and do everything fundamental and win.

Yea I agree with you that BYU nothing special, I just think they better than boise. It could simply be the difference between night kick and that stupid 10am local last week? Unfortunately I watched the entire boise game, it was not a fun watch (if you were on Utah st like I and many others round here were!). That what made that game so frustrating, you would be hard pressed to convince me Boise was much better than utah st!!!

Just one dumb ass mistake after another once aggies got into scoring range. The penalties basically the only defense that was being played vs Utah st run game as they abandoned once they got behind the chains. Bonner was freaking awful so a penalty just killed the drive. I’m so wore out bitching bout that game so I’m done! Lol.

But yes I agree with you for most part. Still don’t agree with the line saying Boise would be short favs over byu. Of course i thought (and still think) Boise -9,5 was too high regardless the fact they covered easily, lol. Which leads me to what the concern for Utah st would be, it appears they have done lot of dumb shit things in most their games, which probably why they have fallen behind DD against everyone, even Idaho!! BYU-4 or whatever it be for 1st half feels like a solid bet. Maybe a jacked up Friday night crowd flips that script but until further notice I think Utah st a team we should wait till halftime to bet on!!!

Depending on when you got the total last week, Western Kentucky over is either 3-0 or 2-0-1 this season. Currently @ 61.5 for MSU

I got it late and it had fallen back to 62.5 last week! You the one who turned me on to this team amd the overs, really appreciate it as I have made good money on their overs and ats! Their offense been every bit as advertised, you were spot on! Would have been nice if they beat Hoosiers as I had ml also. The only bad thing I’ve seen from coach and really the only reason I believe they lost was for some crazy reason elected to punt on 4th and 1 at the 50 when it was a 26-24 game, still dunno why the hell he did that? Hoosiers offense scored after the punt which basically eliminated their shot to win which I thought they really could have! Such a fun team to watch!

Michigan st should have a field day on the ground, normally I would worry bout a game w so much running but that been the case with their last 3 opponents and hasn’t mattered one bit!! Wku run defense isn’t about to give up a 18 play drive, before that happens the rb will bust one! Lol. Sparty allowing 300 passing yards per game and they haven’t seen a passing attack anything close to this one! I think it important to get sooner than later as oddly enough 62 a fairly key number on ncaa fb totals landing on it 2.7%! Over all day for me tlll they adjust their totals up to the mid 60s-low 70s which where they belong imo.

Under in OU / K State.

Wish I coulda talked myself into sooners under last week. Ended up passing on a handful of under winners last week tho. No worse feelin than that. Being more selective rarely pays off for me! Lol. As of now little torn between k-st and under, under probably the better bet, k-st might not break 10. Sooners will struggle to hit 24. My worry with k-st unders is the potential for special team scores.

have the books still not adjusted enough to oklahoma, clemson, ohio state ? still getting double digits and the teams they are playing are quality teams. Is K State worse than West virginia nebraska or tulsa ? Is bc worse than nc state ? how do you not take the dogs out of principle

loved fickell as an undervalued team last 3 years. now I'm not sure. This line definately stinks. This line is saying vegas wants money on notre dame......notre dame usually isn't undervalued. notre dame is taken well to this undervaue nicely. I think Kelly has the coaching advantage on Fickell late in a close game with game management.

don't understand why florida state keeps laying points

army cadets are scary have a shot to win out and be a top 10 team. Maybe a darkhorse playoff contender. They whipped up on a quality western kentucky team and georgia state team.

We on same page with a lot of that! I never play cuse but I dunno how ya pass on them as dogs. Noles shouldn’t be laying points to my nephews JV team! Lol. The Norvell era looking a lot like the last guys! You sure would think his offense click with the caliber athletes they able to recruit! I thought it was gonna work with him, i was wrong!

My guess is books better off continuing to line those teams as if they world beaters, if they go and make the lines any shorter it might tip off the ppl who think they gonna turn it around! Or it simply the fact on paper the talent looks to be there? Beats me, it confuses me enough I didn’t fade either last week! Lol. I mean let’s think bout this, tigers-15 at home or -10 last week at NCst are far and away the Lowest numbers we have seen on any Clemson acc game ((not counting ND who pretended to be a acc team last year!), so there clearly been a adjustment, just might not be enough yet, that when we get value!

Another thing that has screwed me was BC losing qb. Made me play under (loser) instead of Bc against mizzou as I planned for months! Ugh. I dunno why BC wouldn’t be able to stay in this game. Same with k-st. I haven’t looked much at the Ohio st/Rutgers game yet.

Hangover city for Nebraska. After two excruciating road losses this is the exact type of game a middling team with a bad coach comes home and loses as a double digit favorite to a coach with a great record of success as a double digit dog.

Interesting thought. No matter how terrible NW looks early in the year I’m always looking for that spot cause you know they will upset one or 2 teams nobody sees coming. I was planning on it being another few weeks at least but you might be on point with this being the spot!

They are in for a rude awakening. UGA us a different animal this year. They have "0" fucks to give their opponents.

Certainly not saying you wrong. Uga defense one the best I think we seen in some time. There just no way I could lay that number. It a pass for me., I have what looks like a potentially huge card so no need to force anything I’m unsure of this week. Dunno what Uga offense will give us? I guess hogs team total should be somewhere around 15? Anything above 14 kinda interesting I think.

I suppose there very little chance Uga gets burned on those deep passes? Their corners are nasty so just put them out on islands and commit the other 8 guys to stopping the run game and spying Jefferson?

Biggest question for me is what kinda number do you expect Uga offense to hang? How freaking deep is Uga running back room? They got 5 guys getting carries every damn week!

I suppose there very little chance Uga gets burned on those deep passes? Their corners are nasty so just put them out on islands and commit the other 8 guys to stopping the run game and spying Jefferson?
Do we think KJ Jefferson is playing? You can’t pay me enough to bet Arkansas if he’s not. That backup was atrocious. I don’t think they score if he’s in. Maybe a lucky FG

Do we think KJ Jefferson is playing? You can’t pay me enough to bet Arkansas if he’s not. That backup was atrocious. I don’t think they score if he’s in. Maybe a lucky FG

I didn’t even realize there was a chance he wasn’t! Lol. Team total under all day if he not! I don’t see myself betting hogs either way, just can’t lay the points either, different story if he out or even limited. They need him at 100%.

Which leads me to what the concern for Utah st would be, it appears they have done lot of dumb shit things in most their games, which probably why they have fallen behind DD against everyone, even Idaho!!

North Dakota, currently ranked 10/11 in FCS polls. They are pretty good. Utah St dominated the 2nd H.

Concern for Utah St mostly continues to be play-in play-out defense I'd say. Their D can make timely plays, but typically gave up yards and drives. Surprising last week that the D was so good and the O so bad. I don't worry about the O again this week and do worry about the D again this week. Think the D can and will make plays that matter, but will give up yards between the 20s.

I still think the weakness with UGA is their secondary. Their front 7 has helped mask that so far. Can a healthy KJJ exploit that? I think he can. But is he healthy? Sure wasn't as good after he came back in. Also how healthy is Burks?

I think I like the over best but I'm gonna wait until later in the week and see about the health concerns.

But I have to agree. This is an awful spot for Arky.

South Carolina hit a few.

Back