• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 8 Discussion Thread

SMU likes to play to the end. Often throwing up 3 scores in games. 23 seems doable tonight but I don't know much about current Temple form/injuries. They've been getting rolled by most...

He supposedly practiced yesterday?

Hmm. 13.5 is nuts if he plays imo. That said I just can’t believe his mobility could possibly be where he needs it to be effective? I kinda lean to the points without him but might be more interested in under.

Hmm. 13.5 is nuts if he plays imo. That said I just can’t believe his mobility could possibly be where he needs it to be effective? I kinda lean to the points without him but might be more interested in under.

Hard to figure what they are on the road...

Crazy they have only played 1 road game at this point! Defense travels tho. I see number now up to 14.5, that screams to me there no way they expecting Leonard to play.

Even if he plays the legs won't be there and this O at home mustered up 2 scores vs. ND. You'd think FSU at home is a better opponent than bum ND. I think Norvell knows this is his primetime statement game to jump into the top 2.

Even if he plays the legs won't be there and this O at home mustered up 2 scores vs. ND. You'd think FSU at home is a better opponent than bum ND. I think Norvell knows this is his primetime statement game to jump into the top 2.

I mean yes and no. Irish defense is way better than fsu d imo. Think calling Irish bums is crazy, their AD buried them with that schedule, let’s face it they were totally out of gas at Louisville, had they had a week off they woulda beat them and then Irish would be right in the mix for the playoffs with only loss being the Ohio st game they shoulda freaking won! Nd has pros all over in their secondary. Not sure fsu can say that?

You know I’m partial to noles so I’m not saying any of this cause I have anything against them, it just every time I watch them I tend to leave thinking I thought they would look better., I was super lucky to win the clemson game. I think duke d will give them problems I just dunno where/how they score or maybe more importantly just sustain some drives so the d isn’t left out on the field to much! That kinda only way I see noles winning by margin here, if duke d is just on the field so long they end up looking like Irish in the second have the ville game where they were just dog tired.

I mean yes and no. Irish defense is way better than fsu d imo. Think calling Irish bums is crazy, their AD buried them with that schedule, let’s face it they were totally out of gas at Louisville, had they had a week off they woulda beat them and then Irish would be right in the mix for the playoffs with only loss being the Ohio st game they shoulda freaking won! Nd has pros all over in their secondary. Not sure fsu can say that?

Just feel like night game in Tally is a different animal than home @ Duke. ND may have some pros but none are on the 1st round radar. The Verse kid from nearby me is a caliber player on D that ND doesn't have.

ND being considered title contenders to what they turned out to be = bums. Losing with 10 guys on the field @ home vs. a down OSU team to me is bum.

You know I’m partial to noles so I’m not saying any of this cause I have anything against them, it just every time I watch them I tend to leave thinking I thought they would look better., I was super lucky to win the clemson game. I think duke d will give them problems I just dunno where/how they score or maybe more importantly just sustain some drives so the d isn’t left out on the field to much! That kinda only way I see noles winning by margin here, if duke d is just on the field so long they end up looking like Irish in the second have the ville game where they were just dog tired.

They absolutely deserved to lose that Clemson game. A game where I think they win 90% of the time @ home, but lose 60% on the road.

Just feel like night game in Tally is a different animal than home @ Duke. ND may have some pros but none are on the 1st round radar. The Verse kid from nearby me is a caliber player on D that ND doesn't have.

ND being considered title contenders to what they turned out to be = bums. Losing with 10 guys on the field @ home vs. a down OSU team to me is bum.

If Irish corner don’t get drafted in 1st round scouts fucked up, he has neutralized some great wr’s who def getting drafted in 1st round! If you can take sure fire 1st round wrs out of games then I think you damn sure outta be a 1st round corner!!

I agree Tallahassee at night certainly a different test than Irish at home. As I said above my one concern for duke d would just be wearing down if the offense can’t at the very least pick up enough 1st downs to give the d sone rest. That would be only way I think noles offense has a big game, def think it would come after halftime, have to be a combination of fatigue and some great halftime adjustments cause I’m pretty confident Elko will have a great plan to slow noles down. Maybe 1st half under? More we talk bout the more that making sense to me as a solid play!! Noles do get Wilson back, there could be some big plays to be had but think much more likely to come later than early.

They absolutely deserved to lose that Clemson game. A game where I think they win 90% of the time @ home, but lose 60% on the road.

I try to remind myself how lucky I got to win that bet as I’ve gotten few crappy beats lately! Sparty rb prop and sparty ml come to mind! Lol.

Thing is clemson had a very good passing game going against noles, After a dang bye against ncst the duke backup only managed 4 completions! Not confident the offense can get the d the rest they gonna need? Teams have had some success in the ground vs noles lately, but if they have no fear of the passing game will duke be able to run the ball? I’m not sure.

Crazy they have only played 1 road game at this point! Defense travels tho. I see number now up to 14.5, that screams to me there no way they expecting Leonard to play.
You should check Twitter for updates, yesterday it was reported he was doing better than expected and pretty much on schedule to start Saturday night. It simply hasn't been announced yet.

I do not understand all this love for Miami this week. Give me Clemson in a prime time game over Cristobal each and every time.

I do not understand all this love for Miami this week. Give me Clemson in a prime time game over Cristobal each and every time.
Clemson are a 2/3 betting favorite as of now to cover

Not sure where you're seeing Miami love (yes I have +3) but everything I've seen tells me I'm an idiot for taking the FG

Pretty sure we all know your feelings about Cristobal, pretty sure we also share them!

Clemson are a 2/3 betting favorite as of now to cover

Not sure where you're seeing Miami love (yes I have +3) but everything I've seen tells me I'm an idiot for taking the FG

Pretty sure we all know your feelings about Cristobal, pretty sure we also share them!
I haven't seen one person on Clemson besides me.

I haven't seen one person on Clemson besides me.
I don't look at anything betting wise outside of this board. Zero other sites.

I do trust this board as being sharp, doesn't bother me when I'm on the same side as others here.

That said I haven't seen many even betting the game

I've been wrong on Miami consistently this season so don't listen to me. Had A&M and then stupidly had the Canes against UNC last week.

agree...and not risking it on Duke now
I'm on them and ML, still kinda think he plays if the midweek reports were accurate. Big if, I get it.

Also think it's a lower scoring game and if it is the backup, if he doesn't turn the ball over, should be a low possession type game where getting a couple TDs could be ok anyway. But now have to work the tweet feeds. Too early for this shit.

Back