Conference Championship Week Discussion Thread

Yea I wouldn’t play iowa under 7 im just saying not sure they score more than that.
No doubt, I don't get team totals so don't even see the line but expecting under 7 means you basically need a flawless game from Michigan's offense. One blunder destroys that to bits.

No doubt, I don't get team totals so don't even see the line but expecting under 7 means you basically need a flawless game from Michigan's offense. One blunder destroys that to bits.

I have no clue what it is. Assume somewhere between 7 and 9? I didn’t do math w total/spread or anything. Yea I almost always assume a team get 1 td, especially if it a blowout.

Solid point on the Michigan defensive scores. Hill often just throws a bad ball without pressure. With pressure he's an accident waiting to happen.

Yeah. Michigan is great at creating turnovers. Might be a lot like their blowout games imo.

This ain’t exactly my preferred method but I can get ducks -7 -150, thinking that might be the way I gotta go about this. Although I’m kinda thinking might be better to wait, I assume udub gonna take some money after the initial surge on ducks. Gotta think lot of udub money comes in.

I don’t have any idea how okie lite got here, lately they have looked like what I thought all year, they not good.
it's a jekyl and hide team - ur likely gonna get their high end peak gundy dog performance

I mean , handling kansas state, and kansas in no fluke fashion is strong......winning at wvu on road, beating oklahoma........

Texas is not a great team at all. should have several losses

Gundy better coach here, better big game coach, okie state is very live imo - you can throw the south bama and ucf games out the window

personally i think near 17 point dogs is crazy......over feels like a good play no matter who covers. the okie state d is kinda bad

i was one of few ppl who fired up espn + to watch nmstu - libert part 1. NMSTU moved it well the first half and had turnovers - were really the better team first half.- game felt closer then score. Game turned by liberty blitzing and it completely stalled the jerry kill offense.

Liberty offense was never stopped all game. Think dog has a shot but i've been wrong on liberty all year

it's a jekyl and hide team - ur likely gonna get their high end peak gundy dog performance

I mean , handling kansas state, and kansas in no fluke fashion is strong......winning at wvu on road, beating oklahoma........

Texas is not a great team at all. should have several losses

Gundy better coach here, better big game coach, okie state is very live imo - you can throw the south bama and ucf games out the window

personally i think near 17 point dogs is crazy......over feels like a good play no matter who covers. the okie state d is kinda bad
They legit hit every game in the perfect possible situation. They are probably the 7th best team in the Big 12.

I guess it doesn't mean they can't cover but I sure as hell will be betting every possible way against them.

Food for thought if you like Oregon to win the game, these are the Heisman odds on DK. The Ducks are currently -345 on the ML but this is a much less expensive way to play them. If they win (likely even if they don't) Bo will win the Heisman. Votes are due on Tuesday.

1701363157645.png

If Stone is out, wonder why the line is down to 3.5? Didn't it open close to 6? I can still get 5.5 on my contest lines that came out Wednesday.

If Stone is out, wonder why the line is down to 3.5? Didn't it open close to 6? I can still get 5.5 on my contest lines that came out Wednesday.
Stone is out, his leg is two bones when it was one last week

Guessing there are some who think the backup is good but this is not the situation I'd want to have money on him

I saw 4.5 earlier. Apparently the backup is a Dallas kid? I haven’t seen much of him.

Tulane has been here last year. SMU will bring fans, decent alumni base here….
The defense has been very good when need.
If you can wait live I think that’s the way, weather too

Seeing -2.5 at a little larger #. Sans the unlikely weirdness of a safety, effectively the same play.

I'd still play the under. With an offensive atrocity like it has, the Iowa offense can go backward just as easily as it can go forward even given a plus territory situation.

Thats true but my experience in games like this with a huge favorite in a Championship game off an emotional victory is to have a letdown? Iowa has a good Defense and they can easily force a TO!!!

No letdown here at all. Imo.

Washington is getting a lot of points. I'm not sure Oregon is 10+ better on a neutral. Washington has also won a ton of close games which people perceive as them being shitty, but I kind of liken it to iron sharpening iron. I agree Oregon is lights out lately but Washington has a great coach and a great offense that will always keep them in it. Oregon should win a close game but I'm taking all those points and a little ml on the side. Not seeing a blowout at all. These two play close just like the last two.
Iron sharpens iron.

Great f***** call.

Yep great freaking call @HUNT ,

So pissed i let myself be talked off, convinced myself I liked ducks when I loved udub all year. I guess I just felt so lucky to win w huskies the 1st meeting and then I let ducks smashing crappy teams while huskies struggled turn me. Totally ignored the fact I like huskies coach way more, was a bigger fan of Penix than that pussy nix who still comes up small in big games, and maybe most importantly I really never liked that ducks offense that had nix throwing 70% his passes at or behind the Los while huskies actually pushed ball thru the air!! End of day I didn’t bet all that much but feel like I shoulda been cashing on huskies w yoi!! Lol. Oh well, im no stranger to fucking up!!

Yep great freaking call @HUNT ,

So pissed i let myself be talked off, convinced myself I liked ducks when I loved udub all year. I guess I just felt so lucky to win w huskies the 1st meeting and then I let ducks smashing crappy teams while huskies struggled turn me. Totally ignored the fact I like huskies coach way more, was a bigger fan of Penix than that pussy nix who still comes up small in big games, and maybe most importantly I really never liked that ducks offense that had nix throwing 70% his passes at or behind the Los while huskies actually pushed ball thru the air!! End of day I didn’t bet all that much but feel like I shoulda been cashing on huskies w yoi!! Lol. Oh well, im no stranger to fucking up!!

Reminder of some SOS #'s entering this weekend...

Obviously, some of these will strengthen after tomorrow....

This might also help with formulating opinions for a potentially controversial 4th spot.

Ohio State 6
Texas 13
Alabama 31
Michigan 36
Washington 46
Florida St 56
Georgia 59
Oregon 62

Reminder of some SOS #'s entering this weekend...

Obviously, some of these will strengthen after tomorrow....

This might also help with formulating opinions for a potentially controversial 4th spot.

Ohio State 6
Texas 13
Alabama 31
Michigan 36
Washington 46
Florida St 56
Georgia 59
Oregon 62

Maybe that will help them have the stones to leave fsu out even tho I can’t see them doing it unless they lose.

Seems like a travesty to me texas could end up on outside looking in. They gotta be bama biggest fans, I can’t believe they would put bama in and leave out the team who beat them pretty handily at home, feels to me like if bama beats Uga bama/texas would have to be a package deal then of course huskies and Michigan. That gonna make for a real mess if fsu wins but I dunno how else they could do it? Gotta think the committee will be ville biggest fans come sat night! They gotta be thinking “did it really have ri be this way the last year we gotta decide this crap!”, lol. Lucky for them most the time it all works itself out on the field! Not sure it gonna play out to where they get off the hook this year! Hoping it all breaks right to really have their feet over the fire!! Lol

So did Preston stone break his leg last week while they were destroying navy? I saw he had 322 and 3 td passes so I’m assuming the game was already out of reach? That a real bummer. Game screams under to me even with the 6 point drop, I think 47 was prob more accurate with stone playing. Both these defenses been so good and with stats I value quite a bit. I think 24 points easily enough to win this game.

Texas defense is really underrated imo. Tough team to score on, especially in the red zone. Don't think you can go wrong with any Texas bets today especially team total overs and okie state unders. Gl.

Texas defense is really underrated imo. Tough team to score on, especially in the red zone. Don't think you can go wrong with any Texas bets today especially team total overs and okie state unders. Gl.
I see this the same...but being a Texas alum I am "biased" in the opposite direction. They have been so unreiliable for a decade. Also bad stats in RZ

Not really. Shouldn’t be gusty just the risk of heavy downpours but most of the rain should pass by game time. There’s a flood watch until 3 at the moment and I’ve seen a few road closures due to the rain this morning, couple of idiots who tried to drive through some areas that are prone to flooding.

Back