Week 4 What Are We Learning

Dammit, I had a good one but thread wasn’t up yet, now I forget! 😂 maybe I’ll remember later!

I know this much, colts don’t win that game if AR15 stayed healthy, and speaking of that what kind of retarded play call was having AR run the 1st play back in game after hurting himself? I been pounding the drum for him needing to run more but that probably wasn’t the time!

Did not think Washington would stomp on cardinals like this, I should prob stop thinking of cardinals as a good team, not sure why I ever thought that? Lol 😂

I know commanders offense is good and think it keep getting better but sure didn’t think the d could hold any decent offense down. Thought Kyler would do much better vs them.

Did not think Washington would stomp on cardinals like this, I should prob stop thinking of cardinals as a good team, not sure why I ever thought that? Lol 😂

I know commanders offense is good and think it keep getting better but sure didn’t think the d could hold any decent offense down. Thought Kyler would do much better vs them.
Missed McBride massively, couple of those sacks wouldn't have been sacks if McBride was playing. Still his first option when he's scrambling.

I normally wouldn't opine on such matters but Tampa Bay has to get rid of that cannon thing, which really sounds like an AK being shot, over and over and over. You hear it and it's like "Holy shit, people better take cover." Just not something we need in today's world.

Scoring coming back....after 39.8 week 2, 41.5 week 3, this week has 43.9 points per game.

Some QBs lift receivers....some receivers lift QBs. Hurts looks like the latter, he needs Smith and Brown. Purdy looks like the former. No Deebo/no Kittle last week, no problem. Jennings gets the ball.

Positional injury bug alert: Steelers lost James Daniels for season with Achilles tear. They are down 3 OL for the year, Herbig, Fautana and Daniels, with Seumalo working his way back next week. Najee had 13 carries for 19 yards yesterday.

Jayden Daniels is looking like a five-year veteran out there, its crazy to see.

Raiders do some creative stuff on offense, run the ball as a team, and are pretty disciplined overall.
I was on browns ml due to Crosby Adams being out. But as soon as lv made it 10 7vi flipped to lv +3.5. Little lucky at end. But I was surprised how well they were playing. Plus Garrett seemed not 100%

Very impressed by Detroit tonight. I do think it‘s defense is better than what we‘ve seen tonight. But its offense has clearly taken a step forward to what we‘re used to expecting

Scoring coming back....after 39.8 week 2, 41.5 week 3, this week has 43.9 points per game.

Some QBs lift receivers....some receivers lift QBs. Hurts looks like the latter, he needs Smith and Brown. Purdy looks like the former. No Deebo/no Kittle last week, no problem. Jennings gets the ball.

Positional injury bug alert: Steelers lost James Daniels for season with Achilles tear. They are down 3 OL for the year, Herbig, Fautana and Daniels, with Seumalo working his way back next week. Najee had 13 carries for 19 yards yesterday.

Jayden Daniels is looking like a five-year veteran out there, its crazy to see.
Good notes.

Jayden played so much CFB, this isn't that surprising.

Very impressed by Detroit tonight. I do think it‘s defense is better than what we‘ve seen tonight. But its offense has clearly taken a step forward to what we‘re used to expecting
Run defense was great in 1h.

The dink style offense killed them.

Running and scrambling QB still an issue.

Big WRs still an issue.

Whatever adjustments they made at half were not good.

Back