Week 1 What Are We Learning

What was the problem with Jets defense? Thoughts?
Hoodie was on Manningcast and said the Niners were running C gap (off tackle) time after time until the Jets would show they could stop it. They never really did. I'd watch for that next week to see if the Titans try it as well.

This was a really good podcast covering "what we learned" in week #1

Interesting that Bears had something like 104 yards of Offense until 5:30 left in 4th Qtr

When Falcons formation was shotgun they threw 100% of the time; if in Pistol they thre 80+% of the time. Concerns re Cousins and whether we will see Penix soon?

Very critical of Raiders' Pierce and decisions

What you'd think re Panthers and Bryce

Blasted Daniel Jones and ____(I am blanking). Made interesting comments re Bo Nix ints plus other turnover worthy throws

Not too kind to Bengals on either side of ball

Complimentary of Darnold and Baker. Comments they had re Bucs makes you want to bet them

Some comments re Fins D and Bills D that make you question their future play

This was a really good podcast covering "what we learned" in week #1

Interesting that Bears had something like 104 yards of Offense until 5:30 left in 4th Qtr

When Falcons formation was shotgun they threw 100% of the time; if in Pistol they thre 80+% of the time. Concerns re Cousins and whether we will see Penix soon?

Very critical of Raiders' Pierce and decisions

What you'd think re Panthers and Bryce

Blasted Daniel Jones and ____(I am blanking). Made interesting comments re Bo Nix ints plus other turnover worthy throws

Not too kind to Bengals on either side of ball

Complimentary of Darnold and Baker. Comments they had re Bucs makes you want to bet them

Some comments re Fins D and Bills D that make you question their future play
We all have bias or try to ignore bias if we are being serious, I had the Vikings winning SU on my numbers.
Darnold? no play.
I did have the bucs

What I’ve also learned is I’m more pissed off about getting knocked out of all my knockout pools than I am losing any bet. Fucking Bengals.

These organizations seem to be getting shadier and shadier with the injury info. The Niners absolutely knew CMC was out and kept floating it out there that he was going to be fine and he was going to play.

The Packers are doing the same thing with Jordan Love right now. As of today they will not rule him out to play in week 2.

I get the gamesmanship but its getting harder and harder to read between the lines. I honestly believed that CMC was fine.

I’m learning that I need Deshaun Watson to negotiate every big purchase I ever make. How the fuck he or his agent were able to get that ridiculous contract out of the Browns when he is so horrible is beyond me. He makes so many inaccurate throws and dumb decisions. Maybe it’s because the Cowboys defense is so good, but damn

I guess his dad died last week , but yeah he robbed the Browns..

Your post had me laughing at work for 5 minutes

These organizations seem to be getting shadier and shadier with the injury info. The Niners absolutely knew CMC was out and kept floating it out there that he was going to be fine and he was going to play.

The Packers are doing the same thing with Jordan Love right now. As of today they will not rule him out to play in week 2.

I get the gamesmanship but its getting harder and harder to read between the lines. I honestly believed that CMC was fine.
I remember Josh Reynolds last year for the Lions. Was supposedly back to practicing fully. Zero receptions in the following game.

I guess his dad died last week , but yeah he robbed the Browns..

Your post had me laughing at work for 5 minutes
Yeah. Saw that about his Dad. That sucks. But this wasn’t an isolated game. This fool has really fallen off. All those happy endings to his buttocks massages have weakened him or something 😂

Back