Week 3 What Are We Learning

I wish I could tell you how the Rams pulled out that win. They played awful all game. Stafford seemed to strive like he normally does when his back is against the wall. Rams have some major issues in their secondary. Their defense is athletic but undisciplined. 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th string WR’s on the field. 2 top olinemen on IR. Kyren Williams found some holes and was big. Overall it felt like a bad day of football. Not many good games.

As an Eagles fan, can I just say I despise Nick Sirianni. We won today despite his bitch ass. This fool makes the stupidest decisions, acts like a complete douche, has a team that literally quit on him the end of last season. Has a QB who has NO respect for him. I can’t wait until his bitch ass is fired. Sorrry for all the profanity, and I’m glad we won, but fuck that idiot. #firesirianni

Bryce is sadly not an NFL starting QB. Unsure if he can be a competent back-up. He will get a chance this year to play the part and find out

Bryce is sadly not an NFL starting QB. Unsure if he can be a competent back-up. He will get a chance this year to play the part and find out
Yep. I think yesterday proved he’s not. Sucks because I was rooting for him. Not sure what he’ll do.. definitely doesn’t have the size to be a tight end….

As an Eagles fan, can I just say I despise Nick Sirianni. We won today despite his bitch ass. This fool makes the stupidest decisions, acts like a complete douche, has a team that literally quit on him the end of last season. Has a QB who has NO respect for him. I can’t wait until his bitch ass is fired. Sorrry for all the profanity, and I’m glad we won, but fuck that idiot. #firesirianni
Had NO ml and couldn't believe i had a great shot at end. Phily dominated that game. Should've won by 14 at least. Hurts TOs and Sirianni decisions. NO had 98 yards of offense entering 4q. So much for NO. Total pretender. Phily should be 3 0. Barkley best addition in league.

That 360 or whatever celeb Williams threw for had to be the emptiest yards in history! I swear mahomes can throw for 200 and kc puts up double the points bears did, I was shocked to see he had thrown for so many and I actually watched some that game! Even there was any justice that game woulda ended in a tie cause both teams were fucking awful, I guess the only difference in the 2 was colts have Johnathan Taylor and bears apparently don’t have a lead back since they kept taking swift out for Roshon Johnson neither of which could get anything going vs what been a awful colts run d.

AR15 is so inaccurate he is making Pittman basically useless as what good is it to have a world class possession wr if your qb cannot consistently throw the ball where he gonna be? What I really don’t understand the more I scream that for colts offense to have any kind of efficiency they need AR to run it more he seems to run it less every week! 10 for 20 w 2 picks! I got news for ya colts, you can’t win in this league w a qb who consistently completes well under 60% his passes! I don’t even know how that possible in this league? I’m pretty sure most of us could complete 60% the way the game is these days! There are guys competing well over 70% and this clown is lucky to complete half his passes! They a 5 win team unless they totally scrap this offense and make it way more a zone read/rpo concept where he gets 1st downs w his legs, there just no way the d gonna hold up if this kid can’t keep moving the chains and a 50% completions a good way to be punting a lot! Keep looking for pierce props cause that the one guy who seems to be the big play guy and AR usually hits him for at least one and his number been super low thus far!

Far as bears go how do you avg less than 3ypc against a team who not only been getting gashed on the ground but happily will give you the ball back over and over! No clue wtf they doing? I guess Caleb looked better but again those were some very toothless yards considering they scored all of 16 points with all those yards!

Something is really broken with the ravens! They come out and beat the hell out of Dallas as many expected yet somehow ya turn the game on late and Dallas is a cunt hair from coming back in a game they were pummeled for 3 qrtrs. With a run game like that how do you continue getting whipped in 4th qrtrs? This not a new thing to this season either as I remember quite a few games ravens have blown huge leads. You not gonna bully every team for 3 qrtrs, matter fact most games are gonna come down to the 4th and ravens seem to have a real issue when it comes to playing a full game!

Make that three Lions games, three unders by a mile

didn’t see much the 2nd half but watching the 1st half I said didn’t matter who won that game I think these are both playoff teams. Think it was much more important for lions since the nfc north has 3 really good teams it appears while the nfc west is really gonna be winnable even with a 1-2 record imo. Cards have played 2 very tough out of conf games, lost both but thought they played well in Buffalo. Kinda think they gonna post a really good record when playing the other nfc west teams. At the moment with rams not having anyone healthy, niners going that same direction I think Seattle and cards might end up battling it out for the division.

If you have a brain, you should only be betting this league for entertainment purposes.

Caleb Williams is still a trash QB.
There are a few. Guy across the street is pro nfl bettor. Only guy i tail in this sport. Been winning 50+ units for years posting WA lines late in week. He bets his plays earlier in week. He encourages his followers to contribute some of their winnings to animal rescue. Yesterday 2 best bets were Denver +6 NYG +6.5. I held my nose playing them but we're no doubters from start. Again he's been winning for years.
My only point is there are pro level guys out there who beat nfl consistently. But not many for sure. My own plays Yesterday were NO and teaser with Chargers Raiders. No more of that.

PS keeping my gun loaded for CBB. CTG absolutely has the best CBB cappers. Many Pro level and my expectation is always to double my 100 unit bankroll. But stop tailing at end of February. No one seems to beat March and conference tournaments and Dance consistently

Matt lafluer has turned into an excellent coach. What he has done with Malik Willis the last 2 weeks is nothing short of incredible. Used to be he was very good on script but after that his offenses tended to fall off, appears to me he is getting better at figuring out what to do based off what happens during the scripted portion of the game.

There are a few. Guy across the street is pro nfl bettor. Only guy i tail in this sport. Been winning 50+ units for years posting WA lines late in week. He bets his plays earlier in week. He encourages his followers to contribute some of their winnings to animal rescue. Yesterday 2 best bets were Denver +6 NYG +6.5. I held my nose playing them but we're no doubters from start. Again he's been winning for years.
My only point is there are pro level guys out there who beat nfl consistently. But not many for sure. My own plays Yesterday were NO and teaser with Chargers Raiders. No more of that.

PS keeping my gun loaded for CBB. CTG absolutely has the best CBB cappers. Many Pro level and my expectation is always to double my 100 unit bankroll. But stop tailing at end of February. No one seems to beat March and conference tournaments and Dance consistently
GameHunter? He used to post here. Great guy with lots of awesome advice.

Who didn’t see that panthers win coming? Typical Raiders and so nfl for a team to respond when they bench a qb who if ya didn’t think he was a bust before yesterday watching panthers with the red water pistol moving up and down the field ya gotta think that kid they drafted will never work anywhere! Who knew panthers actually had weapons? Lol

I liked Vikings yesterday but sure didn’t see that ass beating coming. I know Flores took lot of heat for how much better Tua got when he left but I think he learned from his mistakes and damn, what he doing with the Vikings defense is nothing short of fantastic. Not sure that means he should be a head coach just cause I think for the most part offensive coaches make for better head guys these days but dude can coach defense. The last 2 weeks Vikings have held 2 very good offenses to miserable 3rd down conversion rates, his defense one the best disguised and aggressive I’ve seen this year. Dont nobody want to go to minny right now! Is there a louder stadium? Jfc some the best lineman in the league are getting one pre snap penalty after another, I don’t think anyone can hear shit in that place!

I think part of bears problem they made a awful choice in head coach, if ya didn’t think so before this year I think what Tomlin doing with fields all but proves the guy the bears hired not worth a damn! Thought they were crazy to leave him in place while bringing another rookie qb in, that could very well be part of Caleb Williams problem, he has some his own issues but let’s be fair, he clearly isn’t getting the kind of coaching guys like Purdy, darnold, Malik Willis and others are getting!!

Had NO ml and couldn't believe i had a great shot at end. Phily dominated that game. Should've won by 14 at least. Hurts TOs and Sirianni decisions. NO had 98 yards of offense entering 4q. So much for NO. Total pretender. Phily should be 3 0. Barkley best addition in league.
I wouldn’t say pretender.

I wouldn’t say pretender.
We'll have to agree to disagree. Phily pushed them around all game. Hurts key TOs and 4th down stops kept NO in it. Yards were 460 to 219. and Phily no AJ Brown and then Smith in 2H. NO is good but it'll be dogfight in that division with Atlanta and TB.

No goes by VanZack. Great teacher too - like BookieAssasin with CF. Not that many over on that site realize it or follow it. He was even thru first 2 weeks and people were doubting him. So many idiots over there.
Also, i remember GameHunter well. This guy reminds me of CrimsonK who was pro level in CF - but he bet and got (and posted) early lines that you couldn't get. This guy does that with his own plays but when he posts it's always at WA numbers. So you can tail.

Yep. Totally. Like I said, we won despite our idiot coach. We should have won by 14+

We'll have to agree to disagree. Phily pushed them around all game. Hurts key TOs and 4th down stops kept NO in it. Yards were 460 to 219. and Phily no AJ Brown and then Smith in 2H. NO is good but it'll be dogfight in that division with Atlanta and TB.
Starting Center got hurt very early. Was a huge deal.

Matt lafluer has turned into an excellent coach. What he has done with Malik Willis the last 2 weeks is nothing short of incredible. Used to be he was very good on script but after that his offenses tended to fall off, appears to me he is getting better at figuring out what to do based off what happens during the scripted portion of the game.

How dumb do the titans have to feel watching Willis 1st hand up against the clown they decided to put the franchises hands in?

Bro...painful to watch as a Titans fan. Watching Malik lit up and run all over that Titans D...lol, which I think J. Simmons maybe checked out already! Levis is a turnover machine, which leads to a pick 6 or fumble to the house type of plays.

Bro...painful to watch as a Titans fan. Watching Malik lit up and run all over that Titans D...lol, which I think J. Simmons maybe checked out already! Levis is a turnover machine, which leads to a pick 6 or fumble to the house type of plays.

I watched so much of Leviis at uk I couldn’t believe anyone was buying titans, he is not a nfl qb imo. Sure he has the arm and athletic but he a total freaking moron! At least in the football sense, he can’t anticipate, can’t read a defense, and unlike some these kids that at least have some pocket awareness and can get out of dodge he has 0 pocket awareness, and he makes a couple the dumbest “what the fuck” decisions every game that will always cost his team. I can’t believe they actually been around him and decided he was the guy, he is not! I had no clue Willis was gonna ever look like that but I def woulda said he had a better chance of being a legit nfl qb than Levis.

No goes by VanZack. Great teacher too - like BookieAssasin with CF. Not that many over on that site realize it or follow it. He was even thru first 2 weeks and people were doubting him. So many idiots over there.
We all know Vanzack and the yacht lol.

We all know Vanzack and the yacht lol.
I didn't realize. Obviously never any guarantees in betting but imo he's as close as there is in nfl to guarantee a winning season. The best thing is he does it vs WA lines. But good to hear others know him.

smart guy here. Definately keep your money for the first few weeks of cball, as its the most inefficient market there is.

When do yall think bet against Packers? Huge game vs Minny, then west coast for L.A…..
Likey Love’s first game back. Which will probably be this weekend. As a Packer fan I sure hope I am wrong. And to be clear I am a Love fan just think he is trying to rush getting back and may struggle a bit in his first start at least. I’d be rushing back too the way Willis is playing lol.

Bengals defense is so so bad! I might be Jayden Daniel’s biggest fan but to not force 1 punt out of them all night is fucking crazy! No way bungals should have lost that game, maybe I’m saying that cause it cost me a huge fucking parlay but damn, how you get a team to 2nd and 21 after a penalty and a sack and they still get a 1st down then a td to put the game away!!! I’m sitting there knowing if they just get burrow the ball one time being down less than 7 he gonna win this game and I’m gonna be making it rain 💰 and these mfers can’t get off the field the entire night not 1 freaking time!! Unreal

I know I been banging the Jayden Daniels drum since college so I’m sure I’m bias but I think what really speaks to how special he is after 2 weeks he hasn’t been able to get McLaurin the ball and unlike most me 1st wrs McLaurin had been saying all the right things and not worried bout his numbers, like he knew it was coming and it sure did last night as he dropped 2 dimes on deep balls to McLaurin! Kid is completing 80% his passes! Know what else he did last night? The 1st 2 weeks if read 1 wasn’t there he took off, with great success btw, but last night he scrambled and kept looking down field only running when they needed the 1st down. Kid is special, he got a great OC with kingsbury, picking up ekler even tho they had Brian Robinson was a huge move nobody talked about! Call me crazy but I said at beginning the year this could be a playoff team, to me they are the best team in the nfc east. I will say Dan Quinn is gonna have to figure out something in that secondary cause they are not stopping anyone’s passing game, more to the point everyone #1 wr is going off vs them which a problem! That said Daniels hasn’t turned the ball over once! I don’t think they have punted in 2 weeks! It’s hard to say bears whiffed with Williams ahead of this guy cause I don’t think Williams has anyone close to as smart as kingsbury creating a offense and calling plays for him. Thru 3 weeks it sure looks like Daniels shoulda went 1 tho, I know they panicking i Chicago but I still think it as much to do with coaching as the player up there

I look at the standings and I wonder where all the wins are. AFC North was supposed to be a juggernaut, the three teams behind the Steelers and their soft early schedule are 2-7. No surprise the Houston leads the AFC South with the other 3 teams a combined 1-8. I look at those two divisions and think there must be a couple of divisions where 3 teams are above .500, yet there is only one such division, the NFC North. Did the league award dual losses in some games? Weird.

Buffalo struggled with mobile Kyler in week 1 but they just steamrolled two pocket QBs. Next up though is Lamar on a short week and starting a 3 game road swing @Bal, @Hou, @Jets. 1-2 might be a success.

Jets couldn't hang with a healthy Niners team week 1 but are having no issue stacking wins against bottom tier teams. They get another one this week in Bo Nix & Co. Then things get interesting against three top level defenses: @Min, Buf, @Pit. I see unders in play.

Dolphins have looked lost since Tua went down. They have a couple of winnable games coming in Tenn and @NE, but who's going to QB them and unlock that speed element they have? 🤷‍♂️

Pats good efforts against Cincy and Seattle fell by the wayside against the Jets last week. Now they get a frustrated Niners team, yikes. Countdown to Drake Maye is underway.

Steelers invested heavy in defense and a ball control mindset and so far it's worked against a rusty Kirk Cousins, rookie Bo Nix and a one-legged 3Q playing Herbert. Richardson this week will present some new issues and then Dak comes to town with a Cowboys team that doesn't believe in running so we'll see how the different styles play out.

Browns are a mess although the D has not been awful....two home losses to NFC East teams sandwiched by a win over 0-3 Jags. They head out on a three game road trip @LV, @WAS, @PHI. A couple of those are winnable and even if they're 2-4 coming out of that with a 2-0 AFC record they'd still have a chance to make the playoffs based on tiebreaks alone. A productive Chubb would mean a lot.

Ravens look like they've righted the ship although the weekly sleepwalking episode for at least a quarter continues to hinder their upside. But despite their 1-2 record they're closer to being 3-0 than 0-3. BIG game against the Bills this week, then @Cin.

Bengals were supposed to get better with the return of Tee Higgins and well, the offense certainly did. That defense though.....yikes. They're @Car this week but can you even think about trusting them at this point?

I know I been banging the Jayden Daniels drum since college so I’m sure I’m bias but I think what really speaks to how special he is after 2 weeks he hasn’t been able to get McLaurin the ball and unlike most me 1st wrs McLaurin had been saying all the right things and not worried bout his numbers, like he knew it was coming and it sure did last night as he dropped 2 dimes on deep balls to McLaurin! Kid is completing 80% his passes! Know what else he did last night? The 1st 2 weeks if read 1 wasn’t there he took off, with great success btw, but last night he scrambled and kept looking down field only running when they needed the 1st down. Kid is special, he got a great OC with kingsbury, picking up ekler even tho they had Brian Robinson was a huge move nobody talked about! Call me crazy but I said at beginning the year this could be a playoff team, to me they are the best team in the nfc east. I will say Dan Quinn is gonna have to figure out something in that secondary cause they are not stopping anyone’s passing game, more to the point everyone #1 wr is going off vs them which a problem! That said Daniels hasn’t turned the ball over once! I don’t think they have punted in 2 weeks! It’s hard to say bears whiffed with Williams ahead of this guy cause I don’t think Williams has anyone close to as smart as kingsbury creating a offense and calling plays for him. Thru 3 weeks it sure looks like Daniels shoulda went 1 tho, I know they panicking i Chicago but I still think it as much to do with coaching as the player up there
Chicago fucked up. I watched alotta JD5 games man. They gonna regret this one brother.

Chicago fucked up. I watched alotta JD5 games man. They gonna regret this one brother.

I know you a lsu guy but think I watched him as much cause pretty sure I bet either him or one his wrs in damn near every game last year. I know he special, I’m just saying he kinda has an unfair advantage having a legit proven oc while I dunno who coaching Williams in Chicago??

I look at the standings and I wonder where all the wins are. AFC North was supposed to be a juggernaut, the three teams behind the Steelers and their soft early schedule are 2-7. No surprise the Houston leads the AFC South with the other 3 teams a combined 1-8. I look at those two divisions and think there must be a couple of divisions where 3 teams are above .500, yet there is only one such division, the NFC North. Did the league award dual losses in some games? Weird.

Buffalo struggled with mobile Kyler in week 1 but they just steamrolled two pocket QBs. Next up though is Lamar on a short week and starting a 3 game road swing @Bal, @Hou, @Jets. 1-2 might be a success.

Jets couldn't hang with a healthy Niners team week 1 but are having no issue stacking wins against bottom tier teams. They get another one this week in Bo Nix & Co. Then things get interesting against three top level defenses: @Min, Buf, @Pit. I see unders in play.

Dolphins have looked lost since Tua went down. They have a couple of winnable games coming in Tenn and @NE, but who's going to QB them and unlock that speed element they have? 🤷‍♂️

Pats good efforts against Cincy and Seattle fell by the wayside against the Jets last week. Now they get a frustrated Niners team, yikes. Countdown to Drake Maye is underway.

Steelers invested heavy in defense and a ball control mindset and so far it's worked against a rusty Kirk Cousins, rookie Bo Nix and a one-legged 3Q playing Herbert. Richardson this week will present some new issues and then Dak comes to town with a Cowboys team that doesn't believe in running so we'll see how the different styles play out.

Browns are a mess although the D has not been awful....two home losses to NFC East teams sandwiched by a win over 0-3 Jags. They head out on a three game road trip @LV, @WAS, @PHI. A couple of those are winnable and even if they're 2-4 coming out of that with a 2-0 AFC record they'd still have a chance to make the playoffs based on tiebreaks alone. A productive Chubb would mean a lot.

Ravens look like they've righted the ship although the weekly sleepwalking episode for at least a quarter continues to hinder their upside. But despite their 1-2 record they're closer to being 3-0 than 0-3. BIG game against the Bills this week, then @Cin.

Bengals were supposed to get better with the return of Tee Higgins and well, the offense certainly did. That defense though.....yikes. They're @Car this week but can you even think about trusting them at this point?

Shocking to me how bad cincy d has gotten. They have no chance if they can’t get one stop an entire game! 2nd and 21 in a spot they get burrow the ball and they win and they let Washington pick it up, Daniels is special but not one punt all night? That d is so so bad!

I don’t think browns will ever win anything until they just admit signing the rapey weird guy to huge contract was a mistake, that team looks better everytime he hurt!

This ravens 4th qrtr thing isn’t new so unless they can beat the brakes off teams I worry bout them any game they not up several scores going into 4th, really don’t understand it but they have blown or given a lot of games away last few years. You would think a team who runs like them would be built for the 4th qrtr but they a damn mess late in games.

Jets be lucky to win one of those 3 games after dunks. Maybe Steelers?

I think bills find a way to win 2 at least 2 those road games.

Back