Week 2 What Are We Learning

Anthony Richardson is a terrible passer just as he was at Florida
Jets run D is still very vulnerable
Panthers O is still absolutely broken
Saints look like a Super Bowl contender atm

ANT sucks for sure.

Saints old school OC has this offense wide open. Defenses will need to counter it.

Anthony Richardson is a terrible passer just as he was at Florida
Jets run D is still very vulnerable
Panthers O is still absolutely broken
Saints look like a Super Bowl contender atm

Of course the saints are I loved them going into last year! Lol.

That jets win didn’t really say anything good bout them, other than his normally retarded play or 2 Levis actually had better number than Rodgers. If titans half wit OC would design more qb runs for Levis they might have something but making him a pocket passer gonna lead to lot of really dumb plays!

I said it last week the only way I see this working w AR15 is if he runs it at least 5 more times a game than he has been, he isn’t consistently accurate enough to drive field throwing the ball, yes he will hit big plays but if they don’t want their d on the field all day he gonna have to use his legs to pick up some 1st downs!!

This dink and dunk shit they trying in Denver isn’t gonna work, in fact it gonna get uglier each week as teams see they can’t throw the ball 10 yards down the field!

ANT sucks for sure.

Saints old school OC has this offense wide open. Defenses will need to counter it.

At one point I heard them say saints had scored points on every drive this year!?? I have no clue if that could be right or if they finally had a non scoring drive? Al I know is when they got Carr and these weapons I loved them coming into last year and they made me look stupid running no motion or having a ounce of creativity, I thought they shoulda fired the coach but I guess bringing in a competent OC was the answer. Of course I havnt made dick off them this year after they embarrassed me last season as I couldn’t figure out why they wernt a prolific offense?!?!?

nothing I haven't known for quite awhile

The NFL still has the uncanny ability to schedule 10 games in the early slot.

The Dallas Cowboys will serve up a stinker a week after an outstanding performance.
Good on the Saints.

nothing I haven't known for quite awhile

The NFL still has the uncanny ability to schedule 10 games in the early slot.

The Dallas Cowboys will serve up a stinker a week after an outstanding performance.
Good on the Saints.

I don't think the NFL will ever change with the schedule. So frustrating to have 3 games in the late slot.

Two Lions games. Two unders by a mile.
Best offense in the league last year so no shock that totals are higher.

Detroit left DD points off the board yesterday or this one is right around or over the total.

Their defense actually been pretty solid. Peak the numbers -- although a few of the scoring plays are maddening.

THis one I'll never learn.

Trust the work you do. I still question what I'm missing when the line seems way out of line. Becomes a missed opportunity.

I’ve been here. You‘re gonna get really mad yourself when what you feel is obvious does take place. Don‘t psych yourself out.
Especially in this matchup. Rams aren’t playing well in any aspect. Young defense is over pursuing on every play. They have 3rd string middle linebackers. DB’s are awful in coverage. Offensively Puka and now Kupp are hurt along with their oline injuries. Rams oline is getting beat on every stunt. They’re not running the ball and Stafford has no time. But hey, Jimmy G is coming back off a 2 game steroid suspension.

I was quite curious about that preseason hype.

This type of QB never works out in the pros.

Yeah, the old 5 year senior who was never a great passer. It's almost as if Payton never watched him and was enamored with his accuracy percentage. I mean, they have no weapons really but he just doesn't look to have it and anyone who watched him in college would have had him as 4th rounder - nothing more.

Remember when everyone criticized the Bears for trading for Montez sweat… that’s looking like a pretty damn good trade right now.

Caleb Williams is Trash. Thats the only thing that will keep the Bryce Young trade from being the worst trade in the history of the league.

Caleb Williams put a spot light on himself during his USC days. From commenting on playing for ONLY a good & successful winning team, to not participating in the Combine, then calling Tory Taylor saying you're not going to punt as often. Bro needs to proved himself first!

Although the Bears OL is atrocious this year and Williams is tough taking all those hits, but NFL players are a different caliber vs. college. His speed, elusiveness and athleticism look mediocre last night. This is not college my man!

Caleb Williams is Trash. Thats the only thing that will keep the Bryce Young trade from being the worst trade in the history of the league.

He certainly isn’t the 2nd best QB in the league like Nick Wright proclaimed. But the Bears have bad coaching, a bad OL, etc.

Back