Week 3 What Are We Learning

Michigan wise...

Sherrone will have to really surround himself with a better staff next off-season.

Coaching is mostly a CEO position now, it seems. You can tell this bunch hasn't been coached up all that well. One of piece of luggage, WR Coach Bellamy (alumni) has needed to go for awhile.

They're being stubborn with Edwards. They refuse to use him much in the passing game and are forcing him into RB1 while a better every down back is behind him.

Listen, I love Don. This guy has several iconic moments the past few years. He's being misused though. Let him run the type of role and NFL team would place him in!

The QB situation isn't pretty. The injury to Tuttle really put a wrench into the plans. There is no good solution here, right now. More in the B1G thread...

Marlin Klein is a name to remember. The news on his potential seems to match what we saw today. Man, that's a future stud in the NFL!
Sherrone will be fired before next season ends. It was a terrible lazy hire and it will end quickly.

Purdue caught the Irish at exactly the wrong time. Still there are reasons Steele put them on the last page of Big10 teams in his mag.
Terps did what they should have done to Sparty.
Indiana was impressive on the West coast, UCLA was not.
Bama got it done vs Badgers. Losing Van Dyke didn't help.
Michigan reloaded but most are blanks rather than real bullets. USC is coming and it's not looking good.
Sparty missed the spread by 1/2 point.
Iowa game went Over by 20 pts, that's news.

siap

heard on FTM
Wake and ole miss had a HnH scheduled.
After saturday's game, wake paid 1mm to get out of the game.
I actually just read something that Kiffin addressed it in his post-game press conference that they canceled midweek so it was before the beat down. Wish I'd have known that, they were already mentally defeated going in to the game. Hard to blame them for the cancel given how awful that defense is.

I actually just read something that Kiffin addressed it in his post-game press conference that they canceled midweek so it was before the beat down. Wish I'd have known that, they were already mentally defeated going in to the game. Hard to blame them for the cancel given how awful that defense is.
yep, you like the situational edge

He was unhappy getting fired by Stoops as OC coming off an 8-5 season. It's gotten better apparently so "how much" is a bit much.

Regardless, little doubt that Heupel really wants this game.

And to add some more color to this, Bob (Stoops) fired Huepel instead of DC Mike (Stoops). Should have fired the latter instead of the former given the respective unit's performances that season, basically a scapegoat. Pate was on TNR earlier and he said the frost is still there, very much so.

Watching pieces from his presser yesterday, man, Huepel is obviously looking forward to this game.

Back