Week 2 CFB

Yeah good deal bull. I do think BC can just win the game outright, but sure it will be close. Anybody laying road chalk with Pitt is nutso I think, but were about to find out. Have been wrong before.

Shit I had to do it at +6. I could't resist. It was like when that Wisconsin vs LSU game got bet down so low late, I was thinking this is still Big 10 vs SEC here, which they dominate always.

Well regardless of what happens I'm having a good time. Ya can't beat watching games all day, not working, drinking, and gambling. All those kick ass, but working will have to happen soon, unless I start rolling ass on my bets.

Yeah that was okay I think there. Just a couple bad plays. Gotta see what BC does now offensively. Murphy I am a bit worried, hoping for the best.

Booooooooooooom!!! Murphy looks good, let's just not throw ha. Yeah he looks damn good gorgolon, like it. Don't start throwing though, fucking Zona burned me with throwing when I didn't want that.

Well doesn't matter. I may be saying this way to prematurely, but I think BC is a winner already at +6 anyway. Fuck the money line would be nice to have, cuz I'm not sure how Pitt is gonna stop Murphy from running, after watching that 1st drive ha, no way, shit.

You have any good picks for tomorrow gorgolon? Shit I would consider em, fuck I need it ha. Need to roll ass or I'm gonna be sacking groceries or something lol.

Oh I see. I am hoping I win both of these then I will have money to fire on their ass. Building now, going for it, gonna start throwing dimes and just try to roll up 50 k ha, that is the plan. The execution on that plan may be a problem however.

I have the over 66.5, bet it yesterday. Don't see how there will be any defense there. Wazzu made Rutgers look good on offense last week ha. And Nevada oh wow they suck on defense.

I think USC +3 at Stanford may be a good take. I mean USC got rid of Kiffin he was an awful coach, he recruits well though. USC shit, talent galore there, don't need to say that ha, you would have to be riding the short bus to not know that. Stanford had a bit of trouble in the secondary last year too, that could show up maybe with them trying to cover those USC receivers.

Yeah I shouldn't have said anything gorgolon I jinxed us talking about a winner early.

Yep, pretty Yag ha. He tried to knock it out and couldn't, what the hell? I mean that receiver has to have some strong hands I guess.

I'm not sure why they don't just call runs for Murphy, guess he has to keep it on that read play though. Shit he should just keep it even though it's the wrong read ha. He could just run around that guy coming at him.

Really think BC is fine if they just call runs for Murphy or that read play and he keeps the ball. They aren't gonna stop that much, guess we'll see.

Ha here we go, now were gambling. Fuck if we don't make it there is big trouble then. Gotta go though, gotta go.

Yeah they always sensor that gorgolon. I say it all the time ha. Fucking looks like we have big trouble at half fo sho.

Real trouble here. Gotta get out of this somehow. My good buddy Phil Steele is making picks at the half ha, I just read his preseason magazine that's it ha. His picks may blow I don't know, I don't follow em. Maybe some halftime fades there I guess.

Back