Week 2 CFB

That was the luckiest shit I've seen this year, cuz Arizona would move on their ass, then start throwing the ball for some damn reason then kick a FG haha, that was retarded, and hell Arizona almost covered anyway if it wasn't for some lucky 4th and 11 conversion by UTSA.

Shit yeah I'm taking the future Husker all american to the game Saturday haha, my nephew, I mean though his grandpa was pretty good but he got hurt at DT for the Huskers career ending injury. And then there are numerous other talents in the family athletically, but no superstars that made any big money or anything. That would be something if my nephew was taking the field for the Huskers, oh shit, I would have a damn heart attack I would be so fired up. Not sure if I could watch that, well I would just be so fired up that it wouldn't be a good thing.

Well back then in the 80's if you had a bad injury with a knee or something you were done, they couldn't fix it a lot of times. That is what happened to my nephew's grandpa, he got a bad knee injury, and had to quit. It is kind of crazy to think about what if he could make it to the Huskers, I mean it won't happen probably, but I think about it always.

Ha he is a skinny kid, that eats a bunch, but he doesn't gain weight. Not sure if he is gonna be big enough to play for the Huskers. It is funny though my bro when I'm over there and spend the night either him or his wife will make breakfast and then my bro will prepare the kids plates. And he will barely put any butter or syrup on his daughter's pancakes cuz she is a fat ass haha. Then my nephew he will put half a stick of butter on there and just load up the syrup, I was like haha, yeah you better the kid can't gain any weight. Fuck he eats it all but he doesn't gain a damn pound.

I am such a dick ha, I don't give a damn about my niece, just my nephew lol. Well he is a pimp, and gonna slay the pussy, and then play for the Huskers. He has a bright future unlike me, but I can pull for him ha. Fuck I wish I looked that good.

The usual drunk posts that nobody cares about, that is what is happening here. I like to post to myself however, for some reason, not sure why. What's the size of the rims on that car ***** huh, got some Clipse on.

I care Puck, wish AZ would have hit for you, odd game, tricky game

I do like that over in Reno tomorrow night

Ha good somebody cares about my plight, it is a uphill battle fo sho, but I am gonna fight damn it, shit ya gotta knock me out, I'm not backing out, or pussin out fuck no way. Need that over badly there kj, fuck it is on there.

Fuck I just look at like my nephew and I think shit he has everything going for him, good looking kid, and pretty smart, from my bro, his wife is stupid ha, and I have nothing for sure. Well unless somebody hires me without seeing the felony on there ha, I pretty much have to start a business if I want something good to happen.

Well that is the thing with my nephew he lucked out got my brother's wife her good looks, and then got my brother's brains. That is a winner there, cuz she is stupid and so is her whole family that is why they are all broke. Ha that is kind of not the best thing to say, but it is true, they are all broke ass, and not very smart.

Ha that would be great if my brother's wife got all this, shit I would be in trouble then. Hit it with a left, hit with a right, Ima knock the pussy out like Mike. Like this song, it is new, but I do like it.

Well I just think my nephew is pretty smart from talking to him, and what he says. Then they signed him up for Ivy league day care and he tested out ahead of everybody, so he has shit going on, my little guy he is on top of things. I just post about nothing, well maybe some bets will come up soon. I kind of gotta figure my game plan though, since I don't have a bunch of money.

Shit the Vols are a lock it up, no doubt to me, I mean people will debate about that, but you think Arkansas St is gonna do better than Utah St? Haha, good luck there, cuz Utah St has a great program, so you think crap ass Arkansas St can do better, okay, let's rumble bitch.

Huskers are up to -38 now, I can see it, but I don't know where those guys are getting their information on how Mcneese will play. They could pull anything this week.

Shit made a bet, this is easy or should be, unless Arkansas St morphs into a solid team, better than Utah St.

Arkansas St at Vols -17 at -110, risking 220 to win 200

You can say whatever you want about the Vols opening win, bottom line they kicked ass, and you will have a tough time covering with these guys Arkansas St., unless something crazy happens. The Vols are serious this year, big fucking dudes, athletes baby, and a team like Arkansas St is not gonna be able to hang. Shit Utah St, I really didn't think they would get hammered so bad, but I mean it speaks to what the Vols are doing, and good luck if you think Arkansas St is gonna do a whole lot better than Utah St, fuck they will have to, cuz Utah St was nowhere near covering 17 points.

Yeah niggaz, shit, I should put up 2 k on this haha, fuck I know what I saw with the Vols the other night, they are tough, and a big playa in conference play. I mean I don't think of them at the top no, but they are gonna be a tough out, at home anyway.

Shit got to go to bed, and then think about what I want to scrape together to bet on the Vols, I mean I saw a team that is much better, and I think they are gonna roll Arky St by 30 +, but I gotta think about it. Can't just throw down on something unless I know fo sho.

Before you unload, just realize they play Oklahoma next week, you've got to think about that stuff in the college ranks.

Yeah with the look ahead thing there kj. I understand you know that can happen, but I always think more about a let down spot like after a big win is more important than a look ahead thing. Guess maybe they won't care about this game, I kind of doubt it, but suppose it could happen.

BC, there gorgolon. Yeah that could be worth taking just cuz Pitt it isn't any damn good, and favored by 5.5 on the road ha, that seems a bit crazy to me. Guess both teams are gonna blow this year I bet.

Was thinking about Jimmy's suggestion of South Alabama. That doesn't look bad there either. Kent just lost at home to Ohio, and Ohio had 4 turnovers haha, that is bad when you create 4 turnovers and lose at home to a team that blows anyway. Good old Solich, his program may be in rapid decline now it appears to me, even though they won that opener, Ohio.

Yeah gorgolon, but not goose, vodka yes. Drinking some cheap stuff New Amsterdam. Can't afford goose with no job ha.

Solich that was funny when he got a DUI there in Athens, some kid slipped him the date rape drug. He was passed out at the wheel lol.

Yeah it's only about 18 bucks for a 1.75 liter. I just walk to the store and load up always. Good thing the store is close by, since I can't drive. Pulled a Solich, no, not really didn't pass out, was driving fine just got run into by a retard.

Just lucky I don't have some stupid probation to deal with. That sucks cuz you can't drink then, they test ya all the time.

Wonder if I can trust that new South Alabama qb? He didn't throw it well last year, but he ran pretty well. Guess South Alabama may not need to throw a whole bunch to beat em by 10 or so.

Yeah some kid blew a red light, t boned me. It was red for a half hour ha, I wasn't even close to the intersection when it turned green my way. Lucky for me I wasn't drinking too heavily that day, was only .145 or something. A lot of times I'm way drunker, and could have got that extreme DWI.

Then the kid tried to say he had a green light haha, but that witness shot that down. He only got a ticket for running a red light though. I got the expensive one.

This late game tonight won't be over until like 130 here, the 4 hour shootout ha, yeah I'm sure. Then I have an early wake up to drink for the Husker game, what a problem ha, well I can handle it, I'm an old pro at that.

I remember reading Phil Steele, and I got to the end, and he was like 2 of my 9 sets of power ratings call for double digit wins for Pitt ha, I was thinking how the hell could you come up with that. Pitt going 10-2 and winning the division ha, okay.

I don't know if I can trust that dumb ass Murphy guy for BC. He sucked at Florida, but I suppose it was more the whole offense sucked. Plus SEC defenses, so maybe he will do okay for em.

Pitt though they haven't been worth a damn in a while. Not sure why the line is so big with them on the road. Pitt wasn't very good on the road last year either. BC had a good home record at least.

BC did win their home games last year except vs Florida St, but they gave them a rumble. That was a tussle, remember that one.

...re phil steel power rankings--there is what 6 teams in each acc division, so 2 of his 9 sets of power rankings...blah blah blah--shit if i had 9 sets of power rankings i could say 2 have a double digit win for pitt, 2 for single digit win for pitt, 2 for double digit win for bc, 2 for single digit win for bc and still have 1 set of power rankings in case of a tie. same shit for having 2 sets projecting pitt to win the atlantic (or coastal too lazy to look up) conference and then 2 for v.tech to win it, 2 for unc, etc., etc.

phil does put out a great magazine with tons of stats and records which was invaluable b4 the internet put it all a keystroke away, still a great refence and beverage coaster, after that he is totally useless--each year he gets more and more mainstream and more and more useless. he totally jumped the shark this year going on espn--giving herm edwards and matthew berry a real battle for worst sports anyalyst of the year (too bad they don't give an espy for that award, i would even think about watching the espy's if they did.

Ha yeah cortez. I always read Phil, that preseason magazine. I'm old school pick up the magazine. I don't really pay so much attention to his predictions on teams or his bets or anything though.

Well added BC, since the line moved up to 6. I have been coaxed. It didn't work out with Tulane last week on the big move, damn it, that sucked. But it did work out with LSU when that moved down for me. Those were both big movers that I went the other way. Now doing it again, we'll see, not sure I see why Pitt should be getting hammered up.

Pitt at BC +6, -105 risking 210 to win 200

Well ya can't go wrong usually with gorgolon ha, anytime he disagrees with me I lose always, never fails. I will probably ruin him here. Although he lucked out with UTSA last night, I am not admitting to a bad pick there.

The whole thing is Pitt was a bad road team, and BC was a good home team last year. Understand heavy losses on the BC offense is why people are betting Pitt. Road favorites during the weeknight games aren't great ever either. I got bit in the ass last night on one, that should have covered damn it ha.

I need to win both of these games tonight badly. Otherwise I got jack shit for money for tomorrow to wager. I have a great plan here, no money, and I'm betting 200 a game ha, that is smart. Should be betting 50 bucks at the most.

UAB +28, that is a big number for a team that plays like Mississippi St to cover there. I mean they play slow, so it isn't a good blowout type team. May have to put a bet on UAB, they did look good last week. That may just be cuz Troy is awful though, yeah think they are pretty bad, Troy.

Boy I would really be making a bold maneuver taking UAB ha, I don't know if I can. Just remember how terrible their defense was especially, whoa they sucked last year on defense.

Good Luck with BC there, mr tuck. I took them earlier in the week at 4 1/2. Still like my chances at that number.

Back