Week 2 CFB

Yeah well, gonna hopefully bang em tomorrow on that parlay, and the Vols. It is funny though how successful my family is, and then me, ha, I totally suck ass. Have lawyers, head editors at the newspaper that had dinner with the President, and big business owner, owned a big printing company, sold it, at the right time I might add, ha I am really the big loser at the moment. Well it is all bullshit cuz I can't get any damn money, just cuz I'm such an addict, I mean he isn't gonna give me any money, cuz he thinks I am an addict, and I am gonna blow it. Well then he says get a job loser, ha, he calls me a loser my dad even, I mean I wouldn't do that call my kid a loser, although he is right I am.

Well fuckin a man, shit sometimes sucks, it happens. I think tomorrow is my day though with that parlay. Shit I am dangerous on those, and you can get it if you want it, lol. I mean those parlays I put in, they come close sometimes, and those are big time, fuck this is 31 k.

Well no big parlay hit. I did win a bunch of my games there, but doesn't matter. I did put in a bet on Va Tech +10 later, that is looking good. I reloaded my account like a retard. We'll see what I can do. Was a bit depressed about my Huskers, but at least I'm winning with VT, yeah they are laying the smack down so far.

At least I had a good time with my big buddy, my nephew at the game, so I'm happy. It makes me wanna have a kid always being around him, maybe I need to knock some chick up, maybe that would get my drinking under control ha, who knows. Not sure what crazy ass chick wants to get with me.

Anyway added a late game. Am at my brothers house.

Oregon St at Hawaii +9.5, at -102 risking 204 to win 200

Back