*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

I might just stick with my Iphone 5

I use well over 2 GB's usually, especially during march madness

Texans -8 are my only 1:00 bet, too much fuckery going on elsewhere.

dallas is stupid. they almost deserve to get romo hurt. what are they gaining by throwing these guys out there

I bet no one important plays even the whole first half. Murray probably out once he breaks the team rushing record, 20-some yards. You're right, I wouldn't play any of 'em. And if asked about it, I'd say, "I don't think St. Louis has a chance in hell of winning in Seattle." How about a little honesty?

you dont like watching tennis? High stakes Grand Slam final, doesnt get much better, and I dont even bet on it

I bet no one important plays even the whole first half. Murray probably out once he breaks the team rushing record, 20-some yards. You're right, I wouldn't play any of 'em. And if asked about it, I'd say, "I don't think St. Louis has a chance in hell of winning in Seattle." How about a little honesty?

my romo u 20.5 completions hopes you are right

dallas is stupid. they almost deserve to get romo hurt. what are they gaining by throwing these guys out there

I dont mind QB playing a quarter because it keeps their routine of game planning and all that

I wouldnt play skill guys though, and I would basically max protect every play

I dont mind QB playing a quarter because it keeps their routine of game planning and all that

I wouldnt play skill guys though, and I would basically max protect every play
With romos back. I wouldn't risk it

Back