*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

*2 Plays changed that game from what I saw of it. The early 3rd and 13 60 yard pass which led to the 1st TD for Oakland. Before that you had like 10 plays for 10 yards. Then 3rd and 22 when Buffalo could have gotten the ball back. I was at an old age home for our Christmas Party and had the game on a small TV in the "game" room and screamed FUCK very loud on the 3rd and 22. The old ladies just looked at me

I was gonna say you guys would mess up your draft pick but it doesnt matter anyway

db.gif

Getting traded to the jets or maybe buffalo

No one would want him. Think he'll be a Brown for one more season, unfortunately. Unless the owner says get rid of him, and the owner probably drafted him.

I was gonna say you guys would mess up your draft pick but it doesnt matter anyway

Bills have had solid drafts for 3years now, even with ej not panning out. Trading up for Sammy may not have been the best play, but it's a question that won't be answered until we get a legit starting qb

No one would want him. Think he'll be a Brown for one more season, unfortunately. Unless the owner says get rid of him, and the owner probably drafted him.

No idea.. Stirring the pot, however it would put jets on the front page again.. Good or bad

Bills have had solid drafts for 3years now, even with ej not panning out. Trading up for Sammy may not have been the best play, but it's a question that won't be answered until we get a legit starting qb

oh ya the talent is there

I said to glb last week that with Cutler I think you guys make playoffs next year

its funny how people are making comments based on 16 games. sammy is an athletic specimen. they get a guy who is even half way decent and hes gonna be a stud

is kelvin still there and doin well?

also is EJ toast for sure?

Back