*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

That's right, I lost track of records and forgot about Bronco loss to Cincy. Broncos actually need to win and have Cincy lose to get 1st round bye. Sorry about that.

how insane was JFFs party on Friday

guys were still showing up late today, search party was sent out for the main man himself

so happy he's a Brown

What a fucktard this guy is. His 15 minutes is almost up, he's about two years away from sitting in a folding chair back home signing A&M jerseys for grown men.

Always thought Dallas reports of not sitting players was coach speak, and now thats finally being validated.

Murray will play no more than a half.

IMO -- Romo only plays a half.

WASH +6 is the correct side, maybe outright win.

Good luck

On the fantasy show, Tim Hasselbeck said he expects Luck to play 3 Q's. He's tuned into Indy because his brother is the back up. Colts seem to have value especially 1Q or 1H. Titans also playing for #1 overall pick.

so it looks ot me that the books were only offering player props in games that included a team that is in the playoffs or has playoff hopes. weird. i dont like it.

i put a good chunk on romo under 20.5 completions, they would be silly to play him more than a quarter, half at most

What happened?
I didn't see the story

Little end of season bash in Balty, Browns couldn't find him, late for treatment, on and on with this clown. I'm more tolerant of Josh Gordon, at least that guy belongs on an NFL field.

Little end of season bash in Balty, Browns couldn't find him, late for treatment, on and on with this clown. I'm more tolerant of Josh Gordon, at least that guy belongs on an NFL field.
Yeah if he continued yes to act like a tool off the field I will not be backing him anymore

mates, if I have Verizon, and I upgrade to Iphone 6, will I lose my unlimited data plan?

best CTG'er on twitter would be a fun category. i wouldnt win but its at least a fun category. id vote for nbafan haha

Back