*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

what gives you a reason to like him? He's fat (but seriously he's played one meaningful game in his career)
Ive watched him a bunch in preseason with the Saints.....he can run the Saints O when it was clicking

KC hasn't thrown the ball to a WAR for a TD in year tho

Jump, thanks for info on Bengal dbs. They are playing so well as a unit. I really like the under tomorrow. Bengals too, just not as strongly.

I'm not overthinking patriots. They don't want to lose. Bellichik may do some personnel things that may make it harder for pats to excel, but this is a TEAM and they ain't losing at home to fucking Kyle Orton. Period.

New Orleans purposefully trying to lose the game to keep a rookie QB out of their division next year is the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard here. That's just - words don't even describe how ridiculous that is.

As far as teams laying down with nothing to play for, be careful how you cap those games, gentlemen. Take last year for example. The Falcons only had two wins going into week 12 last season and covered five of their last six games. The Jags had one win going into week 12 last season and covered 4 of their last 6 games, winning three of them straight-up as underdogs of 10, 7, and 3. The Browns, with nothing left to play for having lost four games in a row, put up 31 points at home versus the Bears in week 15. The Redskins, with a record of 3-10 going into week 15, covered the spread as the underdog in two of their last three games. And, last but not least, after losing 14 in a row, the Texans were the team who scored first, a first quarter touchdown, in their last game of the season versus the Titans. The Texans locked up the #1 pick that game but they still covered the spread.

But as for the above, dude, put yourself in Sean Payton's shoes. Telling grown men to throw a game they bleed and sacrifice their lives for, just so a rookie QB stays out of their division??? That is fucking ridiculous. Nobody would ever take him seriously or want to risk any part of themselves for him for the rest of his career.

The Jags had one win going into week 12 last season and covered 4 of their last 6 games, winning three of them straight-up as underdogs of 10, 7, and 3.

The last time the Texans laid ten points at home they lost SU to the Jags - last season in week 12. Going back to last season they have laid more than a TD four times and went 1-3 SU and 0-4 ATS in those four games.

[TABLE="class: rgMasterTable MasterTable, width: 648"]
<tbody style="font-size: 11.8181819915771px;">[TR="class: rgAltRow"]
[TD="align: right"]12/28

01:00 PM
[/TD]
[TD]323 - Dallas Cowboys

324 - Washington Redskins
[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]
2014-323-spct-u.gif
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.5 -107
+6.5 -103[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.5 -102
+3.5 -108[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

3 point reverse might be the highest of the season. dallas gonna use this week as their bye?

It is cold as hell but I am on my way to Arrowhead to watch my Chiefs secure a playoff spot!!!

For real though, I would think twice before taking the Chiefs. As much as they say they wont pay attention, at some point the players will find out that either the Ravens and/or the Texans are dominating and lose all momentum. SD has a lot to play for and controls their own destiny so they will never let down.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4h4 hours ago

Quietly on Saturday, #Saints promoted QB Ryan Griffin to the 53-man roster & gave him an extension thru 2016, source says. New backup?

B58zL0kCcAAokhP.png

in case anyone wants to know

Still no info on who and how long starters will be playing....

If they do as last year, Brady will play the entire 1st half. I hope he doesn't. I think Goroppolo will play harder :)

Cash, Brady plays a series or two?

nothing would surprise me - but i would agree with you- maybe a qtr.. as tight lip as they are up here, even tighter for todays game..
I also think it might become situational - i remember in a few of the preseason games - They would pull Brady and put the back up in unexpectedly (to test the backup qb)....

i havent seen an injury report yet -- can't imagine edelman playing (concussion/leg) Lafell -some injury--,, they activated wr boyce

Besides Patriots being healthy...

Will be watching tonights Pitt game very closely.....
Futures:

going into last game of season:

Most passing yds- Roethlisberger 100-1, Rivers 15-1

Drew Brees 4671 - Ben Roethlisberger, 4635 - Andrew Luck - 4601

atl seems like the best play on the board,. they have owned this pitiful division all season and doubt that changes at home today..besides them i like the idea of fading philly's overrated asses 1 last time... oh and id take winston over the ducks system qb all day every day. if shamis stays out of trouble he by far the better nfl qb and dont even think it close..

C Shaw Actually looked pretty decent in that video. He was also playing with a backup offense line that was giving him no time. Lean Clev TT ov 13. I am a bit concerned the Cleveland may have quit on the season, But hoping a division rival will get them to play hard.

It is cold as hell but I am on my way to Arrowhead to watch my Chiefs secure a playoff spot!!!

For real though, I would think twice before taking the Chiefs. As much as they say they wont pay attention, at some point the players will find out that either the Ravens and/or the Texans are dominating and lose all momentum. SD has a lot to play for and controls their own destiny so they will never let down.

KC should have success running the ball all game long - look at what the SF running game was able to accomplish lw

As a Bills fan I must say Patriots win/cover, possibly crush buffalo. I think it's only my second wager against the Bills (played SD when they won @ BUf). No Dareus means that even if Brady doesn't play long, the Pats offense will get what they want on the ground. It's going to keep drives going and wear the Bills down. It was very apparent once he went out vs Oak how important he is to that d line. Also no Gilmore means that the secondary will be without the best cover man. I could see a couple quick scores early for ne. No interest on the total, will wait and see what opportunities present themselves.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4h4 hours ago

Quietly on Saturday, #Saints promoted QB Ryan Griffin to the 53-man roster & gave him an extension thru 2016, source says. New backup?

This is the kind of thing I am talking about. Austinhaus came off like a condescending dick telling me my New Orleans tank theory is ridiculous, but he is implying that I think coaches are telling players to lose on purpose. Obviously you cannot see that to professional athletes but you can do things like let Griffin play three quarters. Still really like Tampa Bay getting points

SF as a large fave is laughable to me, played Cards ats and ML. Also took a shot with Rams & Browns mls... imo way inflated lines on both games

After more thought, I'm playing the Clev game under 40. Clev will concentrate on running and short passes which should keep the clock moving.

what gives you a reason to like him? He's fat (but seriously he's played one meaningful game in his career)

He impressed me last year against SD in week 17....same scenario this year. Makes quick decisions...he can run the ball....I expect to see some zone read with 25 today...Chargers D is not good. Im using him in a couple FanDuel leagues. He wont throw for 350 but I could see 250 total yards and a TD or 2.

I think the Texans roll today....Case Keenum is a solid QB that can avoid the rush and wont throw the INT. Last year he came into Arrowhead as a big dog and only lost by 1. JJ Watt going to destroy the Jags today. Texans/Pack tease is solid IMO.

we talking about Jax winning on the road against a team with a shot at the playoffs? THAT Jax team that's a hot mess? I don't see it. I think Texans roll too. JJ Watt is not letting Blake Bortles come into his house to win a game.

I got Jack +10 and wish I would have gotten more. They may not win SU (obviously as a DD dog they are a long shot to do so), but I give them a shot here. Hou is a marginal team and playing with a 3rd string QB. Jack is playing hard (2-2 L4).

14 seems like too many for Denver. Oak playing hard for the interim coach and improving each week. Manning has looked marginal at best the last 2 weeks and IIRC he's got a little hip problem. Divisional rivalry as well. It's very cold here today but there is no wind and it's sunny.

SD setting up to be the sucker play of the year. Haven't seen anyone on KC (probably rightfully so). Crossing that game off my radar. Doesn't make sense that 80%+ action on SD and line going up.

how insane was JFFs party on Friday

guys were still showing up late today, search party was sent out for the main man himself

so happy he's a Brown

I think the Texans roll today....Case Keenum is a solid QB that can avoid the rush and wont throw the INT. Last year he came into Arrowhead as a big dog and only lost by 1. JJ Watt going to destroy the Jags today. Texans/Pack tease is solid IMO.

With all due respect, if he was that good, or any good at all, he would not have been cut and not signed by anyone even as a third stringer until week 16. I do think he does enough to win today

those are some big holes, plus Brady won't be playing the full game. After losing Welker in a meaningless week 17 game vs. Houston a few years back I think NE will be a lot more careful. Health more important than seed.

SD setting up to be the sucker play of the year. Haven't seen anyone on KC (probably rightfully so). Crossing that game off my radar. Doesn't make sense that 80%+ action on SD and line going up.

I think the back up QB playing for KC?

new england has #1 seed sewn up so they will take no chances...under a good play....brady would play 60 minutes if they would let him....but they won't

new england has #1 seed sewn up so they will take no chances...under a good play....brady would play 60 minutes if they would let him....but they won't
False about them taking no chances. Same scenario last year and Brady played through 3rd Quarter

Back