*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

I value those stretches more than island vacations. Unless it's a bachelor island vacation.

that would be ronery

This is one where the wife and kid are staying with her family after christmas. I have wednesday and thursday off too. Gonna be a lot of couch and CTG time....love it. Totally different than how I would have spent this time a few years ago

KJ - Dwight is big time. When the hospitals close, hell be the one locking the doors on the way out

KJ why do you hate that I am a homer

I had Heath Miller 8th in the MVP race, so this quiet half is a little puzzling. He's explosive though.

It's nice to have a great RB. But it's just that, nice. Not necessary, nor all that valuable.

I'd say his most valuable stat isn't the yards, it's not ever fumbling.

Different era but Emmit Smith single-handedly won Dallas It's 2nd Super Bowl under Jimmy Johnson, wasn't another back on Earth Dallas wins it all with.

Different era but Emmit Smith single-handedly won Dallas It's 2nd Super Bowl under Jimmy Johnson, wasn't another back on Earth Dallas wins it all with.

you betting the cal game?...total at 117 with a spread that high usually means under

Yes, different era, probably right about Emmit. Jim Brown too.

KJ - Dwight is big time. When the hospitals close, hell be the one locking the doors on the way out

KJ why do you hate that I am a homer

I appreciate objectivity on a gambling forum. That's all. I hesitate to say anything positive about my team unless I'm so ridiculously sold on the idea, and that's fair. I don't want any homerism to reflect in my wagers, and much moreso my opinions on a gambling forum, I want objectivity which I think I have...

But that's hard to find. This isn't a fan site, it's for people gambling real money, and I think that some of the best opinions CAN come from those who follow certain teams. And I trust those that can wager against their teams the most because they seem to have an honest feel for their team. I can wager against my team yet still hope they win and I don't think that most people can, which sucks on a gambling forum.

Back