*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

was there before katrina? I thought they were possibly being moved before that
there was a slump here and there as far as ticket sales

the main issue was, like other owners and the NFL, a new stadium was wanted. NO is unique in that the stadium is placed in a spot where it can get no better...it is right downtown. It will never move and be built ground up...only reno'd.

Now Benson has dealerships in SA and has a home there....it was leverage and there were talks. Were the talks heavy? Maybe. Would the NFL ever let the team leave? Probably not....they love having SBs here and they sure as shit wouldn't move it after the storm. Would be a bad PR move.

I doubt the team ever leaves. One issue is that Benson is gonna die soon...real soon.

And the grand daughter in waiting is a moron. It is very very weird....you never hear of her parents. She is kind of wild, maybe bi-curious, and was sent on a leave within the last 2 years...

I have no doubt Tom B is putting a plan in place to get a "trust" per se to keep this team straight.....obv after this year it is more important than ever

I bet he dies this year, as morbid as that sounds

The conversation for best RB in the league is between Murray and Bell. Murray is certainly in the conversation for MVP, while I havent heard much mention from the national media about bell

Rushing stats. Murray holds the edge by 400 yards and nearly 100 more attempts

Receiving stats. Bell holds the edge with 23 more receptions and 400 more yards

Thats with Murray having a game in hand

Also AB is a god

Alex - dont forget Bell has 0 fumbles, Murray has 5... that was the discussion before the game

BFD

Anyone discussing Murray as an MVP candidate has lost their credibility card, let alone Bell

Homers

Alex - dont forget Bell has 0 fumbles, Murray has 5... that was the discussion before the game

no doubt. Apparently some here believe that this is run of the mill #'s for a 2nd year RB. Lacy is the only other RB who has been in the league for less then 5 years thats in the pro bowl, or is a pro bowl caliber player. Lacy #'s aren't even in the same ball park as Bell's.

Also Bell has had 3 consecutive games with 200 + yards rushing, something only Walter Payton can claim

Time to bet on Duke, Tottenham, Eintracht, Pittsburgh, Zenit

Ever bet against any of that shit?

Homer of the year needs an add on in that battle

Most replaceable position on the field, and not really close

and yet the guys we are discussing don't get replaced and contribute the most to their teams in terms of touches+scores...

ya no need to call them an MVP b/c of that work load....

I dont bet against my teams, but I try to bet them in the right spots. I have hardly taken the Steelers in every game this year

Steelers team MVP gonna be the toughest vote of the year bc they have NFL MVPs #1, #2 and #3 with AB, LB and BR

Because I suddenly think you're serious and the Cardinals season unraveled

I am being serious. Bell has become a drastically better player from last year. You think any player can get 200 + rushing yards in 3 consecutive games? I don't

and ya, a RB should never win MVP unless he breaks the record

AP had an insane season 2 years ago and it might have been worth like 2 wins vs a league average RB

Vikes fans understand this more than most, they are the ones saying if AP played this year they might I repeat 'MIGHT' have 9 wins

Back