*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

I appreciate objectivity on a gambling forum. That's all. I hesitate to say anything positive about my team unless I'm so ridiculously sold on the idea, and that's fair. I don't want any homerism to reflect in my wagers, and much moreso my opinions on a gambling forum, I want objectivity which I think I have...

But that's hard to find. This isn't a fan site, it's for people gambling real money, and I think that some of the best opinions CAN come from those who follow certain teams. And I trust those that can wager against their teams the most because they seem to have an honest feel for their team. I can wager against my team yet still hope they win and I don't think that most people can, which sucks on a gambling forum.

N/p, however I pick my spots

Steelers 12-4-2 for all bets, I went without betting them for 3 weeks
Pitt 5-5 but plus money because of Miami +260 ML, I went without betting them for 7 weeks

I have the stats but I have won money on Tottenham, Zenit and Eintracht overall this year. If I was losing on them, like eggman on the bears, you have a point, but I am not.

Cowboys -7. Thoughts?

Higher than I expected but Stafford vs winning teams, especially on the road, just horrible.

Was what Suh did today going to lead to a suspension ? If so that's a big loss.

I like Dallas but likely to have them in a teaser.

Back