*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

look ****, around these parts we consider the border with the south = the mason dixon line. The mason dixon line is the bottom of PA, which makes Maryland and Delaware the south. People here consider them the south

look ****, around these parts we consider the border with the south = the mason dixon line. The mason dixon line is the bottom of PA, which makes Maryland and Delaware the south. People here consider them the south

Really??

anything south of the mason dixon line after PA outlawed slavery was considered the south. Therefore anything south of PA, is the south

Idk I guess NC and VA are more southern culturally than not. Definitely NC aside from the triangle which is most certainly not. But SC, GA, TN, MS and AL are nearly 100 percent southern in terms of a unique culture. Louisiana has it's own thing. Kentucky is split Midwest and southern. WV is just different

Idk I guess NC and VA are more southern culturally than not. Definitely NC aside from the triangle which is most certainly not. But SC, GA, TN, MS and AL are nearly 100 percent southern in terms of a unique culture. Louisiana has it's own thing. Kentucky is split Midwest and southern. WV is just different

what is culturally the south? Vote Republican, own a gun, fly an American flag and have a confederate flag on most cars bumpers? WV checks off everything on that list, they're are as south as it gets. Have you ever heard Randy Moss talk?

That hill country part of Texas where bones lives doesn't remind me of Mexico.

Cowboys always get support bc they are a national brand

I have 2 friends with saints season tickets and they say it's a pretty fair weather market. It's still better than atlanta no doubt
been goin for a long time....not as fair weather as you think

for instance there is a wait list for season tx

Cowboys -7 seems too high. Basically saying GB and Dallas are about even teams with GB only .5 more for their home field? Dont think so

regcon_south.gif

I lived in KY for 8 yrs, never really considered it the south tbh.

So true about atlanta. Most games the other team has at least 35-40 percent of the fans. Steelers and Browns was 50-50. I have season tickets and I spend half the game checking other scores. I don't really care. It's just something fun to do and a reason to drink and watch football

Sounds like a Rockies baseball game. When the Cubs come to town it's at least 50% Cubs fans if not more.

Anyone who still refers to themselves as a Commonwealth is South as fuck

You would have to live there to get the feel. Rural parts of that state most definitely but Louisville never did have a southern feel to me. I get the Commonweath comment though and do agree.

Sounds like a Rockies baseball game. When the Cubs come to town it's at least 50% Cubs fans if not more.

meh, its like that in most cities tbh. Idk if its 50% here at PNC, but its got to be around 25%, and in recent years that impressive here

GL on the wager tonight Cashman. how many yards do you need? Any chance to hedge with yardage props available?

never heard some loser refer to Mass or PA as the commonwealth

If it happens, I'd have to think about violence

Back