**Week 16 In-Game**

Pretty good chance that a Steez win next week puts Baltimore into Heinz Field the following week. Interesting.

Passing yds leaders (including today)with 1 game each to go..

Brees - 4671
Roethlisberger - 4635
Luck - 4601

If KC beats San Diego, the Bengals get a playoff berth. Or if they somehow beat Denver tomorrow, unlikely.

teed, yedlin got his work permit today, you think he gets some time in league cup games and europa?

I could see some FA Cup games depending on who they draw, but if you put an over/under on games this year to start or sub I would say 3

Walker is going to start every league game when healthy, and now that its KO round probably every Europa

league cup they are in the semi finals so I doubt it

wouldnt surprise me if they just really worked with him on defending for the next 5 months

I think next year he will be 2nd choice behind Walker which would mean Europa/Cup games and maybe 5-10 league games, they will sell Naughton

I could see some FA Cup games depending on who they draw, but if you put an over/under on games this year to start or sub I would say 3

Walker is going to start every league game when healthy, and now that its KO round probably every Europa

league cup they are in the semi finals so I doubt it

wouldnt surprise me if they just really worked with him on defending for the next 5 months

I think next year he will be 2nd choice behind Walker which would mean Europa/Cup games and maybe 5-10 league games, they will sell Naughton

thanks

He improved a little defensively, but still looked out of sorts at time , and that was in the MLS, so hard to see him being trusted back there in games that matter ,at least this season.

Hope he is successful over there

thanks

He improved a little defensively, but still look out of sorts at time , and that was in the MLS, so hard to see him being trusted back there in games that matter ,at least this season.

Hope he is successful over there

he does remind me a lot like Walker when he first got here, and with his pace he definitely fits the style of player Poch wants with the inverted winger up top and the width coming from the speedy RB

excited to see him get some time, having Friedel who is basically a coach, and JK is still kind of involved with the club, I think its a good place for him to succeed

if Tottenham make the right moves, they can finish top 4

Leicester City is a must win, no more fucking around lads

I wonder if they loan him out actually, I could see that for this year, maybe at end of january after working with him

there's a few championship clubs they have 'deals' with

i need seattle to cover this to have any chance at this best bet contest if not only larry or bama can cash

Back