**Week 16 In-Game**

B5YaAf9CQAA0Jp5.png

Interesting finale for Homeland. I won't say any more but I'm definitely going to be interested in opinions in the Homeland thread tomorrow.

i am not afraid to say that these are two very good looking people and they would make beautiful babies, what a lucky guy. And by all accounts, a good guy

0.jpg

i count at least 4 new series in that video teed

ballers is basically entourage of sports with the rock

Togetherness - new comedy starts jan 11th, by the guy that did drinking buddies I think, so that kind of comedy

brink - is a comedy about a war crisis, tim robbins and jack black

westworld - sounds good http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westworld_(TV_series)

this is probably not until fall but should be amazing

Untitled Marty Scorsese/ Mick Jagger Drama — I think we can assume, since principal casting has already mostly finished, that the Untitled Martin Scorsese/Mick Jagger produced series will launch on HBO in 2015 (probably in Boardwalk’s fall slot), and it sounds terrific. In fact, rumor has it that this is the reason that Boardwalk Empire is wrapping up this season, so that showrunner Terence Winter can move on to running this new show. It is set in 1970s New York and explores the drug-and sex-fueled music business as punk and disco were breaking out, all through the eyes of record executive Richie Finestra, who is trying to resurrect his label and find the next new sound. In addition to Scorsese and Mick Jagger as producers and Winter running the show, check out the cast: Richie Finestro will be played by Bobby Cannavale, his best friend will be played by Ray Romano, Olivia Wilde will play Finestro’s wife, and these guys will all have roles, too: June Temple, Max Casella, Jack Quaid, Andrew “Dice” Clay, and James Jagger.

Back