Week 15 Lookahead Lines/ BetOnline Openers and Discussion

He's a top 3 coach. He's been dealt an awful hand and bad luck. Team never quits and the offense somehow miraculously moves the ball.

He was 6-1 in games that Jimmy G finished and the Niners just beat a playoff team with undrafted starting 3rd string QB/RBs.

I'd take him every day over McVay who runs one set/formation and has a dream team squad in terms of talent.

Shanahan is good-- Look at what happened to Atlanta once he left?

I think the head coach gets way too much credit while in some cases the head coach is nothing but a puppet-- He just stands there and takes all the credit from the offensive coordinator who is the real brains behind the team--

As the offensive coordinator goes the team goes-- THe offensive coordinator is like the point guard in the new nfl-- The head coach is the CEO-

Kyle Shanahan left Atlanta and they fell apart? Same talent just new guy calling the plays--

Frank Reich-- Im starting to believe the Eagles success last year was Frank Reich and definitely not Doug Pederson- REICH has made INDY into world beaters, and was responsible for making FOLES look like the best qb.

If the entire game is wide open offensive now,, why wouldnt the offensive coordinator be the most important coach?

Look at cleveland-- they canned Haley and replaced him with KITCHENS and all of a sudden the offense is ripping it up.

He's a top 3 coach. He's been dealt an awful hand and bad luck. Team never quits and the offense somehow miraculously moves the ball.

He was 6-1 in games that Jimmy G finished and the Niners just beat a playoff team with undrafted starting 3rd string QB/RBs.

I'd take him every day over McVay who runs one set/formation and has a dream team squad in terms of talent.

Mcvay's offense will get exposed-- He needs better talent to run his offense as well as most offensive players are below average players--

Goff is below average
Gurley is obvioulsy elite
Woods is average
Crooks is average
Reynolds is average
Everett is average

The O line was very good-- Above average-- Gave goff plenty of time to throw--

But unless the Rams add a few named receivers and another running back they are really thin at talent.

Back