Nov 28 Mon 2022

07:15 PM
275Pittsburgh Steelers+3
O 39½
276Indianapolis Colts-3
+100
U 39½

Last edited:
I don’t see how the Giants hang here but Cowboys have been bad on Thanksgiving going off of my head in recent memory?

Bills fans is anyone returning to help that defense out this week?
Waiting to see today but cb Elam was listed as a participant in practice. Rousseau & Edmunds will still be out. Still remains to be seen if Tre white will play. Poyer back paid dividends lw no way they cover without him

Lions have allowed a second worst in the league 17 rushing tds, 5.2 ypc allowed and a league worst 7.8 yards per passing attempt. I don't think it'll be hard for the Bills to maintain drives, and if they don't have the dumb redzone turnovers they win by 14+.

Okudah looks like he'll be out, have to see about the Lions o-line as 3 are banged up.

I played (& lost) cook to score props but I think he'll be more involved after last week's 80+ yards rushing.

Considering an Allen o2.5 tds+135 just because I think they could score 5+ tds. Total climbing now up to 54.5 but I think Bills tt over is the only way I'd play. Browns scored in garbage time but Buffalo game planned to take away Chubb & they did. I don't think Goff can do the same.

Another wait and see type game for the Bills as center Mitch Morse is questionable to play. IDK if I lay the chalk without him in. QB exchange problems are not what you want when the option plays such a big part of your game. I do think the offense is successful this week but they sure aren't going to make it cheap. For that reason I'm hesitant to go big on props but I'm looking...

Another DE Epenesa is doubtful thinning out the D ends (Rousseau remains out). Interior D line is playing great ball which is making up for these injury losses. IDK why but I think the BIlls D finally get some big turnovers this week- I just want them to announce Tre White will suit up though it seems unlikely once again.

This card seems tough to me.

It be impossible for me to pass up giants even tho I don’t like it. +10 now? No way Dallas plays that well again, right? It not like they well coached! Giants all beat up and my one concern is maybe Dallas has extra motivation like this the OBJ bowl. I think barkley will have a good game tho, might just play his rush yards over 72.5, that feels low.

Seems like you can put together all kinds of bills props in Detroit. Turkey day feast with Allen, diggs, Knox putting on a fireworks show against a defense allowing a average of almost 280 thru the air, there not that many good passing attacks! Bills can name their score. Hopefully lions offense does enough to encourage them to pile on. St brown maybe for lions?

I think Philly smashes Green Bay on Sunday night. This not the kind of team discount double bitch wants to see, they will get physically manhandled, once Philly gets lead he will check out and pack will get blown out:

Now that jets benched their garbage brat qb bust I think they roll the bears. Probably a good thing fields not playing cause bears crappy oline will get abused here.

I don’t see a lot, not thrilled the ones I like are sizable favs.

This card seems tough to me.

It be impossible for me to pass up giants even tho I don’t like it. +10 now? No way Dallas plays that well again, right? It not like they well coached! Giants all beat up and my one concern is maybe Dallas has extra motivation like this the OBJ bowl. I think barkley will have a good game tho, might just play his rush yards over 72.5, that feels low.

Seems like you can put together all kinds of bills props in Detroit. Turkey day feast with Allen, diggs, Knox putting on a fireworks show against a defense allowing a average of almost 280 thru the air, there not that many good passing attacks! Bills can name their score. Hopefully lions offense does enough to encourage them to pile on. St brown maybe for lions?

I think Philly smashes Green Bay on Sunday night. This not the kind of team discount double bitch wants to see, they will get physically manhandled, once Philly gets lead he will check out and pack will get blown out:

Now that jets benched their garbage brat qb bust I think they roll the bears. Probably a good thing fields not playing cause bears crappy oline will get abused here.

I don’t see a lot, not thrilled the ones I like are sizable favs.
Cowboys 1-10 ats on thanksgiving

With Trevor Semian definitely starting on Sunday I am taking the Bears total under 16.5.

I like that also but I’m just gonna lay it with them. Great week to bench thst clown Wilson, bears d can’t stop a nose bleed so the offense should be able to build some confidence here, think they play inspired cause don’t think anyone in the locker room has a lick of respect for Wilson and happy he done costing them games.

This is official?
I don’t know but I can’t imagine playing him when he has a separated shoulder even if it’s his non throwing arm. Pretty sure the coach said it could be a season ending injury and even if it’s not why play him this week.

Jets -6 is a play along with the under 16.5 for Chicago. This game has blowout written all over it even if laying the points with the Jets is historically stupid.

54.5 is high but how can it not be. Only 3 Bills games have gone over, but 2 in a row sailed. I'd think it's super public but if it doesn't get there it'll be because the Bills put on a defensive clinic somehow.

Think I said this already but this card a real bitch, today and Sunday. I hate taking favs and that pretty much all I like.

Back