**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

This is pretty big news...

Talent agency CAA has terminated top agent Ben Dogra for cause, a source told ESPN.
Dogra is the listed agent of more than 35 NFL players, including Adrian Peterson, J.J. Watt, Mario Williams, Jonathan Stewart, A.J. Green, Richard Sherman and Patrick Willis.
From 2007 to '14, Dogra and CAA led all agencies in the number of first-round NFL draft picks represented -- six in 2007, six in '08, nine in '09, six in '10, five in '11, seven in '12, five in '13 and five in '14.
Dogra was included on Forbes.com's 2014 list of the top 10 most powerful sports agents earlier this month.
Players can hire and fire agents at will. If any of Dogra's clients choose to leave CAA and join him elsewhere, they must submit a filing with the NFLPA and can make the switch after a five-day waiting period.

Actually saw Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas play on the same team back in the day, RB overload
best duo ever and it's not even close. Thurman was so good in college that Barry never got to play. Then he killed it when Thurman went to the pros.

This is pretty big news...

Talent agency CAA has terminated top agent Ben Dogra for cause, a source told ESPN.
Dogra is the listed agent of more than 35 NFL players, including Adrian Peterson, J.J. Watt, Mario Williams, Jonathan Stewart, A.J. Green, Richard Sherman and Patrick Willis.
From 2007 to '14, Dogra and CAA led all agencies in the number of first-round NFL draft picks represented -- six in 2007, six in '08, nine in '09, six in '10, five in '11, seven in '12, five in '13 and five in '14.
Dogra was included on Forbes.com's 2014 list of the top 10 most powerful sports agents earlier this month.
Players can hire and fire agents at will. If any of Dogra's clients choose to leave CAA and join him elsewhere, they must submit a filing with the NFLPA and can make the switch after a five-day waiting period.

wow, will be interesting to see if any players stick with him

Seems like a good time for Jay-Z to step in

wow, will be interesting to see if any players stick with him

Seems like a good time for Jay-Z to step in
he's been in the news here with AP trying to get back on the field. Should be interesting news when we find out why they canned him. He's one of the top agents out there.

best duo ever and it's not even close. Thurman was so good in college that Barry never got to play. Then he killed it when Thurman went to the pros.

Wish we had 6 megapixel cell phones back then for some caps, just memories to me but wow

Was in Lincoln for Tommie Frazier's last home game against OU as well. Priceless stuff.

[h=5]Adam Schefter
[/h]Just now ·

Statement from agent Ben Dogra, whom CAA terminated today: "I want to thank CAA for the great time we have had together. There are absolutely no hard feelings about my moving on, and I am excited to be writing a new chapter in my sports agency career. I am really looking forward to bigger and better things in the NFL agency business, and I will continue to always be devoted to the best interest of my clients."

There's an old 1993 game on NBA TV with the Magic. Skinny Shaq and Scott Skiles at the point.

Actually, I always wanted to be an agent but went to school initially for Pre-Med. that lasted 1 year until I got to Organic Chemistry and advanced Calculus. switched to Finance soph. year and never looked back.

Sports agents work with two people. They suck one person's dick and they're as big of an asshole as possible to the other person

Actually, I always wanted to be an agent but went to school initially for Pre-Med. that lasted 1 year until I got to Organic Chemistry and advanced Calculus. switched to Finance soph. year and never looked back.

I took Pre-Law & Accounting (dad forced me too) and had a Minor in Sports Management. 5 years of Undergrad just couldnt do another 2-4 for Law School was burnt out

I went to school for pre-med and after changing majors 5 times walked out with a travel/tourism degree and 5 of the most fun yet educational years of my life.

I think I'm going to start a thread about this in GD forum.

Speaking of things we never did. I was all set to go to the Hunter Wendelstedt School of Umpiring until I got my acceptance letter to medical school. I applied to the in-state med school and if I would have been rejected, I was going to go all in to be an umpire

Back