**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

lol

was it your regular garbage day tho!?

Yes. But it was Monday, before Veterans Day. Your city probably has a web site with info on service dept holidays, Alex. Or maybe look out the window and see if everyone has their garbage out. You'll figure this out.

wow that's shocking to hear

Durand Johnson is probably our best player

I don't think they will make the tourny this year unless someone steps up.

Which is a shame because they finally scheduled a big pre season tourny (Maui), and this team just won't be very good

I forgot college baskets were getting cranked up again. Snuck up on me.

actually ive heard that this guy Jeter coming from Vandy might be pretty good, but i dunno

Can't wait for Clones to beat Oakland by about 8 tomorrow night, or 28. Hate betting the first day.

remember when the Clones looked awesome to start the year last year and then they didnt cover to some bum squad on Christmas Eve

Lotta talk about garbage day in here tonight. Wonder when leaf pick-up is.

Gophers gonna give 'ville hell tomorrow. In reality, I think the old man takes it easy on the kid.... expecting my gophs to keep it close(r).

7-11. I forgot where that guy went. Another Hard Knocks superstar that kills it for another team (like Woodhead).

Jumped in with ya'll on ECU tt over. Already on ECU game and writing it off. Their D is God awful.

Who was the Minny Gopher QB back in like 2002ish? I used to crush it with him on NCAA. I would tell folks that I could beat them with Minny and they would laugh. I'd then roll

Who was the Minny Gopher QB back in like 2002ish? I used to crush it with him on NCAA. I would tell folks that I could beat them with Minny and they would laugh. I'd then roll
Asad Abdul Kaliq was the starter in 2002. he wore #8.

i know exactly who you are taking about. He was 90+ speed on. Ncaa. What was his name?

First competent Somali QB...... also first competent Somali.

Back