**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

Amazing how many unbelievably amazing games Vern has been able to call. Uncanny how the 3:30 cbs SEC game always seems to come down to final drives. He is a lucky old fact to see so much. Only fitting way for him to die is a heart attack in the booth on a final play, lol

BINGO...folks use to laugh at me and pick FSU, Miami, Southern Cal, Texas etc

I'd then win by 30
Thomas Tapeh was the RB then. Barber was a freshman too. That was back in the days of Running Back U. they used to dominate on the OL.

BTW that OL coach now coaches at Rutgers I believe. Gordie Shaw. dude knows how to coach offense and OL in particular.

Amazing how many unbelievably amazing games Vern has been able to call. Uncanny how the 3:30 cbs SEC game always seems to come down to final drives. He is a lucky old fact to see so much. Only fitting way for him to die is a heart attack in the booth on a final play, lol

NCAA tourney games, Masters and he got paid for it. Lucky man.
he has a nice spread in Steamboat.

Maroney and Barber were can't miss tv, running football at it's finest

Only thing better was the old Nebby/OU teams running the bone

I love this from our Texas High School Football forum:

Have any details been published regarding next week's Saturday quadruple header? I thought I saw somewhere that if Allen wins this week that we’ll play at AT&T on Saturday the 22[SUP]nd[/SUP]. Is this correct, and is there any information on which of the four games Allen would be slotted? I have to travel to Sydney next week and can’t get back to DFW until 1:25pm on Saturday.

So the guy is basically wondering if he can come back from Australia and go straight to the Death Star for HS foots.
Gotta love it.

ya, I miss those two guys. Gary Russell was after them and he FUCKING DESTROYED Michigan at the big house. Dude was a 1 man wrecking crew. Got drafted by the Steelers but never really worked out. After Glen Mason got canned it was never the same. Kill seems to be getting back to that though.

Have any details been published regarding next week's Saturday quadruple header? I thought I saw somewhere that if Allen wins this week that we’ll play at AT&T on Saturday the 22[SUP]nd[/SUP]. Is this correct, and is there any information on which of the four games Allen would be slotted? I have to travel to Sydney next week and can’t get back to DFW until 1:25pm on Saturday.

So the guy is basically wondering if he can come back from Australia and go straight to the Death Star for HS foots.
Gotta love it.

that's awesome...only in Texas

Gotta love it.

press that is crazy. That great those kids get to play in the Death Star. I would have been so pumped to play in a stadium like that in hike school

that's awesome...only in Texas

Yeah, I have to work this FRi/sat/sun, so I was hoping Jerra would give us another weekend.
They are televising the late game tonight on local TV.
I hope Mojo and SLC win so I can get a choice.
If Mojo wins a couple games I could have in-laws on Thanksgiving.

Yeah, I have to work this FRi/sat/sun, so I was hoping Jerra would give us another weekend.
They are televising the late game tonight on local TV.
I hope Mojo and SLC win so I can get a choice.
If Mojo wins a couple games I could have in-laws on Thanksgiving.

You in west texas?

Nope Foat Wuth.

Wife's family is in West Texas

The way the regions used to line up, the semis would be btwn dfw and what used to be known as the little SWC.
Mojo playing a local in the first rd. so realignment could have thrown it all out of whack.

I don't want them here for the LSU game.
They jinx the Ags

I think the most beautiful women in the country are from Texas (from my limited experience). The times I've been there it's been a complete smoke-show.

Actually saw Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas play on the same team back in the day, RB overload

Back