U 47
Nov 22 Mon 2021

07:15 PM
477New York Giants+11½
+400O 50
478Tampa Bay Buccaneers-11½
+100
-505U 50

Pats were -4 yesterday morning in the lookahead line. I personally thought that seemed a bit high. This is an ideal letdown/sandwich spot if I've ever seen one with Tenn coming up the following weekend. Just not sure Bill will allow that to happen. My gut says Pats lose or win by 2-3 and I'm typically never right with this sort of thing so they likely roll.

Quick takes....

Over on Thursday night...

Cleveland off that embarrassing defeat should get healthy vs Detroit but a pretty hefty tariff there...

Green Bay gets it done in Minny...

Time for the Chargers to get it going consistently on offense....feed the RB's vs this terrible rush defense and do some PA afterwards...

Are the Raiders just in a funk after all the drama? Is losing that downfield threat hurting the offense that much?

Wrong team favored in Kansas City... Chiefs can stay in this with their ball control offense and limiting possessions...

Falcons will probably have to go to a silent count at home Thurs with all the Pats fans there.

I'm not sure how the Falcons have won 4 games but they are bottom 5 talent. Patterson is dinged. Huge loss if he can't go.

Another game I can skip watching. I hope Saleh is given the Steve Wilks walking papers after one season.
As a Cards fan, I was shocked when Keim showed both Wilkes and Rosen the door after a season. There's usually too much pride and most of these guys would rather tie themselves to the sinking ship than admit a poor decision. Credit to Keim for doing it.

I think Jax will be the next to cut bait, their owner is pretty sharp. Problem with your team is you know what you have in the front office and it continues year after year. And I'm not sure if they would even have a short list as a replacement anyway.

As a Cards fan, I was shocked when Keim showed both Wilkes and Rosen the door after a season. There's usually too much pride and most of these guys would rather tie themselves to the sinking ship than admit a poor decision. Credit to Keim for doing it.

I think Jax will be the next to cut bait, their owner is pretty sharp. Problem with your team is you know what you have in the front office and it continues year after year. And I'm not sure if they would even have a short list as a replacement anyway.
The Jets ownership is pretty atrocious but I can't blame them for hiring Joe Douglas as the GM. The guy worked under Ozzie Newsome and was considered to be a good personnel guy but it just hasn't worked out.

The Jets ownership is pretty atrocious but I can't blame them for hiring Joe Douglas as the GM. The guy worked under Ozzie Newsome and was considered to be a good personnel guy but it just hasn't worked out.
And I see it as ownership can really jack up good talent, no different than the trickle down to coaches and players. Kinda hope for Douglas' sake he gets out.

Not like we know what goes on behind closed doors between these people, but Woody is similar to the Fords in Det and the Browns in Cinci. Figure I get to call it because until the old Bidwill turned everything over to his son, we were in the same boat here.

falcons - i think we are seeing a lions type team here - great as a dog bad as a fav. everything sets up perfectly for this falcon team thursday. They seem to show great fight after a bad loss. I think falcons can win this game considering the scores of both teams last game

dolphins - i think jets are in texans tier, dolphins in higher tier

saints - eagles still stink, just think a good matchup

colts - bills haven't beat anyone - colts are improving improving, reich is a great dog. Like the colts here but scared of their pass defense

jaxonville - great run game matchup for the jags here. Could say same for the niner pass game but I lean jaxonville here niners been average on the season as a whole and jaguars underrated on season as a whole

chargers - pitt can't run , so how are they gonna move it on the chargers ? all things considered tho don't like fading pitt in a dog role

skins + 3.5 - seems like half point too many here vs too mediocre teams- the ron rivera vs cam newton game.

bears - I am still low on the ravens team. seems like alot of points but we have seen what baltimore does vs rookie qbs, maybe a stay away

Falcons will probably have to go to a silent count at home Thurs with all the Pats fans there.

I'm not sure how the Falcons have won 4 games but they are bottom 5 talent. Patterson is dinged. Huge loss if he can't go.
Totally. That guy is awesome

And I see it as ownership can really jack up good talent, no different than the trickle down to coaches and players. Kinda hope for Douglas' sake he gets out.

Not like we know what goes on behind closed doors between these people, but Woody is similar to the Fords in Det and the Browns in Cinci. Figure I get to call it because until the old Bidwill turned everything over to his son, we were in the same boat here.
As bad of an owner as the Jets have he is not making these draft picks. Joe Douglas making bad picks has nothing to do with ownership interference in fact Woody is more likely to be spending his Saturdays at the ballet vs watching college games.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Week 11. Teams start to feel the desperation......or the despair.

NE/ATL - Are we really ready to trust these Pats as a TD favorite, on the road, on a short week, with a rookie QB, against a team with a competent QB? Did Brady come back? I didn't think so. Atlanta +7 for me.

Indy/Buf - Interesting that the last 3 teams Indy's played were also played by the Bills in the last 4 weeks. Results slightly favor Indy. Think these two teams will keep it fairly close so Indy +7 and I like the over 50 too.

Balt/Chi - Ravens in a bounce back spot against a team with a spotty run D. Have to think they figured out what went wrong in Miami. Bears are playing better on offense the last couple of games. Like Ravens based on pedigree but not sure they can cover. Pass.

Det/Cle - Battle of the never super bowl teams, Lions have consistently failed to string together two good efforts in a row, while the Browns are looking to clean off the stench from getting pummeled last week. Big number to cover but with Chubb back the Browns should have enough. Cle -10.

Hou/Tenn - Titans starting to win ugly without the King in the lineup, While the Texans are just ugly. Will do the usual 1st half bet on Tenny and double down in the 2nd half if they fail.

GB/Minn - Should be the usual tight divisional tilt with swings in both directions. Both teams capable of getting the outright win, and the spread gives no clues. Would think under but there's too much talent out there to trust it. Pass all the way around.

Mia/NYJ - There's an old saying.....never thought I'd get the chance to bet against Joe Flacco again. Miami aren't exactly road warriors though. Lean is Dolphins -3 but not thrilled with it.

NO/Phil - Big bounce back spot for the Saints. Eagles newfound rushing attack runs into the Saints top ranked run D. I'll gobble up the +1.5 on the Saints as they should win outright.

Was/Car - Hard to believe but Cam is apparently an upgrade over Darnold. Rivera will know the things Cam doesn't like to do and will try to make him do those things. Spread wants to shy us away from the Panthers by requiring us to take the hook. I think its worth the risk. Panthers -3.5.

SF/Jax - Niners with a massive MNF divisional win now have to go cross country and play the 1 pm game against a bad Jaguars team that has won two straight at home and rallied vs. Indy. Yeah I'll take a shot with the +6.5 on the Jags.

Cinc/LV - Two teams trying to crack a two game losing streak and bad losses where the opponent dropped 40+ on them. Both teams are used to fading the 2nd half of seasons, so its hard to say which one will rise up and keep their playoff hopes front and center. Pass. Figures to be entertaining though.

Dal/KC - Cowboys getting love from the bettors as a road dog and yet the line stays stuck on the Chiefs. Will be rooting obviously but I can't bet it. Should be a barn burner though. League is due for a classic.

Ari/Sea - Last chance for the Seahawks to stay relevant, would expect them to pull out all the stops in this one. Cards need to come back off a loss, but not sure if Kyler will play. If he does, I like the Cards to cover. If he doesn't, Colt wilts again versus the 12th man.

Pit/LAC - The Covid Bowl as Bosa is out, Minkah is out, Ben trying to come back. TJ Watt is also banged up. As bad as Tomlin is as a home fave he's quite good as a road dog, especially at night. Line has drifted up to -5.5 which may imply Ben sits out another one. I'll take the points and assume he's going to be out there.

NYG/Tam - Brady & Co. at home are just a different beast than on the road. Think they cover the -10.5.

I think the Colts were about to run into a buzz saw, but injuries might keep this close. Bills or nothing for me this week.

Milano is dealing with shoulder injury & Edmunds is still day to day. Star is still up in the air as well. Taylor has been running wild, would like both lbs but at least one. Gonna monitor the injuries but I'll be back with more detailed thoughts.

No idea how anyone can trust Atlanta w their money after watching the Dallas game. Bad bad spot for pats off huge run vs clev and w titans next BUT it’s pats or pass for me. That d should hold Ryan in check

How ‘bout them Cowboys?!?

Chiefs D has looked much improved last couple weeks. Added Ingram & moved Chris Jones inside. Was that the elixir to turn it around?

Can they slow down the boys? Not sure if anyone can. Although just saw Cooper out with the big C.

Quick takes....

Over on Thursday night...

Cleveland off that embarrassing defeat should get healthy vs Detroit but a pretty hefty tariff there...

Green Bay gets it done in Minny...

Time for the Chargers to get it going consistently on offense....feed the RB's vs this terrible rush defense and do some PA afterwards...

Are the Raiders just in a funk after all the drama? Is losing that downfield threat hurting the offense that much?

Wrong team favored in Kansas City... Chiefs can stay in this with their ball control offense and limiting possessions...

how much will chargers have the ball tho? i know i harp on this every week but their "genius" coach with his new age ideals about how you should dare a team to gash you with the run game in order to take away the more efficient option of passing the ball is really annoying and a real good way for his young stud qb to be watching from the sidelines., i guess it "working" cause no team gets more rushing attempts against them for more rushing yards than the chargers!! (dont ya just love it when a plan comes together? lol).. You know Tomlin salivating at the idea of a team letting him run his rookie horse all night!! i gotta think if he being honest he would say he wishes he could line his team up against more teams with this analytically genius approach!! game should fly as steelers eat up chunks of the clock with Harris running it 30+ times!!

your idea of chargers running the ball sounds good to someone like me who understands good running games help everything but not sure a coach who believes he should invite the other team to run is gonna be very into his team establishing much of a run game? as seen by chargers having the 5th highest percentage of passing plays in the league..ill keep taking the points against this asshole even tho i love the qb and the talent on this charger team, i love his aggressiveness as much as the next guy but that continues to seemingly blind ppl to the many flaws of this coaching staff i think is well below average. plus it should basically be a steelers home game right? there not a more neutral fan stadium than sofi when chargers play and steelers fans pop up basically everywhere!! terrible towels be flying as steelers rookie rb bludgeons them!! then they prob lose by a fg somehow, lol..

cardinals saved their franchise from being the lions, jets, jags, by having the guts to admit they fucked up with coach and qb they drafted so quick! took big balls, especially when murray was so small!! and to hire kingsbury to boot!! that a good gm ya'll got, he did shit very few ppl would have!! glad it worked, i like big balls! lol.. no chance jets do that with the shitty coach or crappy qb they drafted, but they used to sucking so why change?

this flacco move has to be a deal where they dont want white to luck into another good game then have everyone screaming for him when wilson comes back and sucks some more!! it really hard to not bet the fish this week but it kinda reeks of one these nfl games where everyone gets burnt by doing so.. think im gonna fight the urge and just stay away, it a lose lose kinda deal, i do that and will be kicking myself for not taking the free money, i bet fish and it be a 12-10 game.

Reactions: KJ
cardinals saved their franchise from being the lions, jets, jags, by having the guts to admit they fucked up with coach and qb they drafted so quick! took big balls, especially when murray was so small!! and to hire kingsbury to boot!! that a good gm ya'll got, he did shit very few ppl would have!! glad it worked, i like big balls! lol.. no chance jets do that with the shitty coach or crappy qb they drafted, but they used to sucking so why change?

this flacco move has to be a deal where they dont want white to luck into another good game then have everyone screaming for him when wilson comes back and sucks some more!! it really hard to not bet the fish this week but it kinda reeks of one these nfl games where everyone gets burnt by doing so.. think im gonna fight the urge and just stay away, it a lose lose kinda deal, i do that and will be kicking myself for not taking the free money, i bet fish and it be a 12-10 game.
At least you like big balls!

i so want to play the ravens/bears over, i know both these qbs can make plays on these defenses and dream of them putting on a show, but then i think how bears might just run their back into ravens strength over and over while ravens old dusty retreads control the game and next thing i know it the 4th quarter and there been like 25 pass attempts total, lol.. all i know is this could be a really fun game of madden between 2 ppl who know how to play!! lol

i like so many doggies this week!! i dunno if that good but sure makes me want to bet way more than i was early on!!

gotta love the texans right? im gonna give tyrod a pass for his 1st game back where he was awful, now that out the way and had a extra week of practice. i think he can use those legs to escape that up the middle pressure titans been killing everyone with, if he does that cooks should find his way open in titans secondary i would think. problem is i see rain all throughout the game, not sure how that will play? still think houston a much better team with tyrod and titans kinda due for a let down type performance. guess i gotta be goofy to be excited to back the texans but i am!! lol

Cowboys are too shorthanded to bet without Cooper, Ty Smith, Gregory.

Point of order:

A league source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter that Lamar Jackson (questionable, illness) is "50-50" to start Sunday against the Bears.​

Isn't the league definition of questionable essentially a 50-50 call? Why would a "league" source have any more details than a source within the Raven's organization? Therefore, isn't the league source just regurgitating the NFL guideline and this then is not really "news"?

Back