***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

KJ, gonna be down in your neck of the woods in about a month. SF/LA/Scottsdale in consecutive days from Dec 15th to the 17th.

:rofl:

:cheers3:

cheers bro. Just got back from happy hour. had a few brews with the head honcho. hope I didn't say anything I will regret. he walked in and cornered me for an hour. after he left all my colleagues spent the next 1.5 hours giving me shit for it lol.

if I had another day in AZ I would hit you up for a drink, but I'm leaving late on the 17th to get back to MN for meetings on the 18th. fuck me......

One day my man, got a load of Chiefs fans coming to town the week before to watch their team get curb stomped

cheers bro. Just got back from happy hour. had a few brews with the head honcho. hope I didn't say anything I will regret. he walked in and cornered me for an hour. after he left all my colleagues spent the next 1.5 hours giving me shit for it lol.

:rofl: Thats never good

Just came back from happy hour myself, server said half off mixed drinks. I asked for Tito's mixed with ice and got a nice glass of it for $4

That'll be reviewed and overturned
if they review and determine it's not targeting, they should be taking away the penalty too. I understand why they call it, but if they can review it they should also be able to take the penalty away if it was a legit it...

if they review and determine it's not targeting, they should be taking away the penalty too. I understand why they call it, but if they can review it they should also be able to take the penalty away if it was a legit it...

They do take the penalty away this year

... He ought to blow an artery for this still being a football game in the 4th quarter. Clemson blows with this QB.

Back