***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

wtf

I dont watch their team much but dont they have a guy i always hear about on the forum that is awesome?

is he dead?

Deshaun Watson or something. He broke his finger and now somehow is not playig over Stoudt. Stoudt is just as bad as Driskel maybe worse because Driskel can run

can kiss marvin lewis goodbye amazing the talent this team has and it just has fell apart.... wasnt this team 3-0 and the darling of afc.... then gets crushed at ne and hasnt gotten is mojo back since

Exactly why the NFL sucks right there. Their officiating is an embarrassment.

Just guess on the spot time after time after time. And a team has to use a challenge because the officials suck. But if they suck more than 3 times against your team, oh well...you get 3 challenges.

Exactly why the NFL sucks right there. Their officiating is an embarrassment.
let's not forget Triplette was the moron that didn't hear Bettis make the call on the coin toss on Thanksgiving and gave the ball to DET and they won on the first possession. lol

let's not forget Triplette was the moron that didn't hear Bettis make the call on the coin toss on Thanksgiving and gave the ball to DET and they won on the first possession. lol

Yet he's still an official because the NFL doesn't care enough to hire full time officials that don't act as lawyers, body builders, etc 6 days a week. 9 billion dollars a year and they could give a fuck about their players and care even less about how the game is officiated.

GLB you check out any of the london finals starting sunday? murray -250 vs kei and fed -350 vs ur boy......

fed should get revenge but think its another over...... kei at +200 has to be looked at murray looks to be tired after makin the push to get here...

Well, they get a few more commercials out of it, so what do they care if their officials fucked up again. This league is a fucking joke.

murray has been a monster lately. Nishi looked awfully tired last match and seemed to be having an ankle problem.

Easy to miss his entire body on the ground because they are focusing on his knees. Hahahahahahahahah

agreed but looked wiped vs joker in paris i guess the line is tellin u who should win ...... just think in general these matches will be overs

Nothing worse than NFL officials than people constantly bitching about NFL officials. Shit gets old, the bitching.

Nothing worse than NFL officials than people constantly bitching about NFL officials. Shit gets old, the bitching.

Really? They're the ones who make 9 billy a year...get your shit together. But they are against people wagering on their games. Hahahahahaha

i disagree too. The one thing worse is the guy who hates on CFB, NFL, etc year after year but continues to watch.

Back