Week 10 ML Dogs

Some quick thoughts

Temple +274 - Can't think of any better time to face Navy...Owls off Army, off bye

Marshall +298 - Some may be alarmed at FIU's upset in Huntington last week, but that doesn't bother me a bit, adds value is all I see.

Kansas +270 - I can't possibly play that can I? But 0-8 Baylor a near DD road fav makes me laugh. Kansas is the laughing stock though.

Texas A&M +488 - Nothing to like off the Miss St beatdown. Probably better to just play with the spread.

Indiana +290 - If Wisconsin plays like they did at ILL last week IU can do this, but UW probably plays better.

Michigan St +258 - Don't really like it that much but feel compelled to list it as it wouldn't surprise me all that much. Going to be a tough test for MSU D. I don't expect a hangover from the Ohio St game, but playing Mich-OSU-MSU in a row is tough.

Syracuse +152 - Don't feel good doubting FSU to not win this game, but I saw the BC game. I like Syracuse team.

Virginia +321 - Seems like a high line and odds here even though I know UVA is in a rough patch right now.

Rice +367 - Just looks weird seeing UAB 11.5 fav over anyone. They are good, how do they handle success. Rice had life last week, could'a won!

North Carolina St +250 - NCSt missed FG for win last year and two years ago it was just 6pt game mid3rd before Clem scored 2 straight.

Charlotte +282 - 49ers off win and off bye...ODU this big of fav? They are better, I probably won't play, just seems weird.

Army +250 - AF D is bad, but their O is very good. AF won by DD last 4 years and their D usually does a number on Army. This Army O does feel a little different, so does this AF D. But vs similar, familiar opponent AF D has a chance to surprise...although Navy gashed them.

South Carolina +1500 - Yup, longshot fo sho. I have nothing to say at this point, so yeah.

Wake Forest +400 - Without Dortch this game just got alot tougher for WF and probably less likely. Super S Bates was injured vs LV also.

Cincinnati +193 - The game vs SMU has to give some confidence, off bye. Tulane can play well, although they have had some rough moments this year. Just not sure Cincy can't win this game. Banks has been a disappointment for Tulane at QB, they are much better just when giving the ball to their RBs.

Oregon St +282 - This team is night and day with Hall as HC. Really liked how they played vs CU and they were tough vs OreSt but still made too many mistakes bad teams do. Now they go on the road...Cal is better than them, but Cal not that great either.

Utah St +163 - NM is no good this year. Utah St far from their normal self as well, but I see more I like with Aggies.

Hawaii +245 - QB for UNLV ?, but they were fine last week without him. UH not having a good year, but should UNLV really be favored this high? Guess Rebel run O should have field day and UH hasn't shown ability to trade scores all day this year.

FIU +163 - Why not? Team is believing, buying in and thinking they are good. UTSA solid, but had some curious games this year enough to make me question them (Rice + UTEP - maybe Roadrunners just didn't care that much for those).

SMU +425 - USF goes down last week, UCF this week. Well UCF is quite a bit better to me than USF, but SMU is good. I would be surprised if SMU doesn't compete in this game.

Texas +220 - TCU is good, but are they really that good or just about as good as a handful of other Big Xll teams (including Texas)? What can they do that Texas can't handle?

Oregon +??? - Having Herbert is critical and will give them a big boost. This is a big rivalry in the northwest. UW still just leaves something to be desired.

Arizona +238 - Probably not. USC scared me last week.

Had 7 of them as maybes for the week. Hard to narrow down the ones to really play SU since I'm not going to ML every dog I think about playing.

On to next week. Only 4 more weeks left though :(

Well at least the ribs and beer were good yesterday....lost my azz though. Was a shit day esp. the waste of that UMass 1st half play. I knew it was an outlier but I figured the other 3 big +24 dog's lines were trying to suck bettors in and the UMass line was not. Turned out to be the exact opposite. Need a few days to clear my head after this weekend.

:officebasketball:

Well at least the ribs and beer were good yesterday....lost my azz though. Was a shit day esp. the waste of that UMass 1st half play. I knew it was an outlier but I figured the other 3 big +24 dog's lines were trying to suck bettors in and the UMass line was not. Turned out to be the exact opposite. Need a few days to clear my head after this weekend.

Really sorry to hear that. I'd have to look back, but did you have the same game on multiple lottery parlays? Hurts when one goes down it cuts you on multiple levels.

It’s all good s— k, it’s just gambling. How did you do?

Good. I had over 30 plays. My big plays mostly hit (SCar, Army, SMU, Tex) and my bad bets were mostly small amounts (IND, ECU, Rice) and the avg size plays in the middle did well overall. Couldn't really have been happier. Look forward to next week doing it all again!

Back