Week 10 ML Dogs

Probably skewed by that 2010 83-20 game! But the following years Wisky won 59-7 and 62-14 and 51-3!

Yeah, not historically a good matchup for them. They do have more D now than they did for those games, but on the other hand their O has gone away. I do remember the 02 game +11 in Bloomington IU wins 32-29.
I was at that game. lol

it all bleeds together now though, hard to recall games from so long ago. The one I do remember is Larry Johnson, PSU, gutting IU.

That was CHSGTMD. CC appears too ugly of a dog even for me.

I did kind of compare the game to NMSt at Ark. The good thing about NMSt is you knew they would be able to move it and score. I did take that over, which barely went over I think. Yeah, no way CC is going to stop Ark O just like NMSt couldn't and NMSt is better on all accounts. Like you said Ark going to score some points even blindfolded in this one. I am not smart enough on CC to know what they like to do or how they will do it. Somebody must know more than me. I've actually heard a couple people like CC in this one. All like the big comeback angle last week against Ark, but it seems to ignore weighing how good or bad CC is and how they get it done. I'm open to listen, but don't think I'll have anything in this game. Would probably rather have Ark actually.

My mistake. Luckily I respect his opinion too, so I was likely to get a quality response.

I wish I had something for South Carolina. I'm going to be on it and while it looks really bad on paper, I feel pretty good about the ats. Doesn't mean much, I've felt great about bets to see them lose and felt iffy about others only to see them win easily. So I'm not the bearer of great science on this stuff.

Goes without saying SC D going to have to step up in a major way. Georgia is going to get theirs. I just want SC to make them earn and work for it, nothing easy. Maybe they can get an occasional 3rd down stop. Then really what I'm counting on is the SC O to perform at it's highest level. We saw Bentley with some legs yesterday, something I wasn't aware he had much of, so that is a new wrinkle that can help, as long as he dosn't get killed running out there. Think there is potential for SC to produce on O. I'm actually not too worried about that part. Maybe I should because SC O isn't as consistent...struggled some first half at UT, bunch of the Ark pts were due to D, then the stretch of 17, 17, 13 vs AM, LT and UK. That hurts the case for sure. I probably sound stupid on this. While risking 10 on a ML isn't much to care about and a game of this size, that is what I put on it 10 with a 10:1+ return. I still try and be prudent about what teams I play those on and all I can say is this game is going to get my 10 ML and actually feel pretty good about it although I can't make any sense to tell you why.

The only time UGA has ever beaten the Cocks by 24 is in 2015 when Lambert diced the cocks. I also went back to check and the Bama game against UGA two games later bama was a +3 to UGA lol.

In terms of the SC O consistency I think you will be able to tell early if the environment disrupts the execution or not. It was apparent at the ATM game that the team was a bit rattled and not executing properly. I agree though this is where I am unsure of how the game will go.

SMU and Texas are probably two of my favorites.

The Tulsa game last week isn't going to have anyone thinking the Mustang D is good, but they are pretty decent historically speaking compared to prior Pony teams. They can rush the passer and get TFLs, their pass D is inconsistent, they will probably put Wyatt on Smith. Some have said that Wyatt has potential in the NFL so that is something. SMU D has trimmed the rushing ypg allowed by about 50 and the ppg by about 5 from last year. This SMU O is quite good. They are avg 2 TDs more than 2016 and 2015. QB Hicks can be a little frustrating, but when he's been good this year it's gone well, he had a three game stretch of compl 70%. WR Trey Quinn has been a HUGE boost and he is one of the best in the league. That gives Sutton (who some think will also be in NFL) alot more freedom as Ds can't key on him. They can run on bad teams, will be tough sledding vs UCF, but their O should be able to execute with confidence based on what they've done this year.

Texas is both a play on Horns and against TCU. How do you not score an O TD in Ames? Credit to ISU. It just makes me wonder what can TCU throw out there that Texas can't handle. No doubt, I 100% expect TCU to be better on O this week, but I like the Texas D quite a bit. Texas O runs better with Ehlinger, but I'm ok with Buechell if he goes instead. I really like that Texas had the Baylor game to catch their breath because they were in a pretty rough stretch of games.

North Texas has been good to me this year and I like their team. LaTech is not what we expect out of them. Their results are all over the place, almost beating SCar, then losing to UAB. Tied 28-28 with Rice late 4th, only to win by 14. LT isn't bad, they just aren't good compared to prior editions. NT has a nice thing going (except for allowing FAU 800y duh!). NT is 4-1 in CUSA atop the west division with wins over the 3 teams behind them. This team is going somewhere, hopefully they keep it going today!

Well shit. None of those 1st Qtr plays, I posted earlier this week, are currently offered by 5Dimes.

:angrybaseball:

Mentality-wise I think NC State is super dangerous. Their d-line and run game were their pride and they got humiliated by ND. Now they get to return home and face another big opponent. I think they approach this with renewed concentration and inspired motivation.

Let's not forget the humiliation the other side of the ball faced in their last game, in primetime.

Today's lotto ticket #1:

2, 3, & 4 teamers...

1. 11/4/2017 3:30 PM College Football 371 South Carolina* +675 vs Georgia for 1st Half
  2. 11/4/2017 12:00 PM College Football 373 Massachusetts* +1750 vs Mississippi State for 1st Half
  3. 11/4/2017 4:00 PM College Football 387 Coastal Carolina* +700 vs Arkansas for 1st Half
  4. 11/4/2017 12:00 PM College Football 427 East Carolina* +885 vs Houston U for 1st Half
Risking $22.00 (11 parlays at $2.00) To Win $33,210.86

Lotto ticket #2:

3, 4, 5, & 6-teamers....

1. 11/4/2017 12:00 PM College Football 324 Kansas U* +185 vs Baylor for 1st Half
  2. 11/4/2017 3:30 PM College Football 337 Iowa State* +140 vs West Virginia for 1st Half
  3. 11/4/2017 3:00 PM College Football 348 Virginia* +190 vs Georgia Tech for 1st Half
  4. 11/4/2017 3:00 PM College Football 354 Texas State* +250 vs New Mexico State for 1st Half
  5. 11/4/2017 3:30 PM College Football 359 Charlotte* +210 vs Old Dominion for 1st Half
  6. 11/4/2017 3:30 PM College Football 365 Army* +170 vs Air Force for 1st Half
Risking $84.00 (42 parlays at $2.00) To Win $6,596.04

BOL to everyone today!!

:shake5::cheers3::tiphat::shake:

SMU and Texas are probably two of my favorites.

The Tulsa game last week isn't going to have anyone thinking the Mustang D is good, but they are pretty decent historically speaking compared to prior Pony teams. They can rush the passer and get TFLs, their pass D is inconsistent, they will probably put Wyatt on Smith. Some have said that Wyatt has potential in the NFL so that is something. SMU D has trimmed the rushing ypg allowed by about 50 and the ppg by about 5 from last year. This SMU O is quite good. They are avg 2 TDs more than 2016 and 2015. QB Hicks can be a little frustrating, but when he's been good this year it's gone well, he had a three game stretch of compl 70%. WR Trey Quinn has been a HUGE boost and he is one of the best in the league. That gives Sutton (who some think will also be in NFL) alot more freedom as Ds can't key on him. They can run on bad teams, will be tough sledding vs UCF, but their O should be able to execute with confidence based on what they've done this year.

Texas is both a play on Horns and against TCU. How do you not score an O TD in Ames? Credit to ISU. It just makes me wonder what can TCU throw out there that Texas can't handle. No doubt, I 100% expect TCU to be better on O this week, but I like the Texas D quite a bit. Texas O runs better with Ehlinger, but I'm ok with Buechell if he goes instead. I really like that Texas had the Baylor game to catch their breath because they were in a pretty rough stretch of games.

North Texas has been good to me this year and I like their team. LaTech is not what we expect out of them. Their results are all over the place, almost beating SCar, then losing to UAB. Tied 28-28 with Rice late 4th, only to win by 14. LT isn't bad, they just aren't good compared to prior editions. NT has a nice thing going (except for allowing FAU 800y duh!). NT is 4-1 in CUSA atop the west division with wins over the 3 teams behind them. This team is going somewhere, hopefully they keep it going today!
NT was one I was considering as well. That LT/SC result was more of lack of play from SC than LT being that good to nearly win the game.

Lotto ticket #2:

3, 4, 5, & 6-teamers....

1. 11/4/2017 12:00 PM College Football 324 Kansas U* +185 vs Baylor for 1st Half
  2. 11/4/2017 3:30 PM College Football 337 Iowa State* +140 vs West Virginia for 1st Half
  3. 11/4/2017 3:00 PM College Football 348 Virginia* +190 vs Georgia Tech for 1st Half
  4. 11/4/2017 3:00 PM College Football 354 Texas State* +250 vs New Mexico State for 1st Half
  5. 11/4/2017 3:30 PM College Football 359 Charlotte* +210 vs Old Dominion for 1st Half
  6. 11/4/2017 3:30 PM College Football 365 Army* +170 vs Air Force for 1st Half
Risking $84.00 (42 parlays at $2.00) To Win $6,596.04

BOL to everyone today!!

:shake5::cheers3::tiphat::shake:

Go Virginia!!

If you ever hit one of these i'll send you my post address for your autograph

3rd and final one!! Time for some beer! It's 5:30pm somewhere!! :cheers3:

3, 4, & 5-teamers....

1. 11/4/2017 12:00 PM College Football 324 Kansas U* +245 vs Baylor
  2. 11/4/2017 3:00 PM College Football 348 Virginia* +260 vs Georgia Tech
  3. 11/4/2017 3:00 PM College Football 354 Texas State* +305 vs New Mexico State
  4. 11/4/2017 7:15 PM College Football 381 Texas* +245 vs TCU
  5. 11/4/2017 12:00 PM College Football 427 East Carolina* +1450 vs Houston U
Risking $28.48 (16 parlays at $1.78) To Win $12,884.28

good stuff guys, I am leaving the ledge on Coastal Carolina, maytail some of those 1st half ML JRock
Still going with my earlier picks, liking So Miss / Texas / Iowa State / Arizona the most

About ECU....I had a gut feeling all week long. Could be nothing and probably is but at +1450, I wanted to pay to find out.

:cokeline:

Kansas+255

IOwa st+160

Utah st+155

MSU+320

favorite ml dogs of the week. Nevada may get a small play from me at +1050 though I think it's a better spread wager

Beavers have a lot of imporant guys listed as questionable especially in the secondary and their defensive leader I think. Just a heads-up

Only game on national tv people saw of Cal they took down Falk like a Robert E Lee statue...they are mediocre at best

Only game on national tv people saw of Cal they took down Falk like a Robert E Lee statue...they are mediocre at best
I think I have a great reference for you buddy....I'm drinking my first beer today and it is brewed in Czechoslovakia....whenever I here that countries name, always reminds me of the Bill Murray line in Stripes: "It's Czechoslovakia man. It's like driving into Wisconsin and back!" So the downplay of Wisky here makes Indiana the live dog for today! Hoosiers baby!!

IMG_1499.JPG

I think I have a great reference for you buddy....I'm drinking my first beer today and it is brewed in Czechoslovakia....whenever I here that countries name, always reminds me of the Bill Murray line in Stripes: "It's Czechoslovakia man. It's like driving into Wisconsin and back!" So the downplay of Wisky here makes Indiana the live dog for today! Hoosiers baby!!

View attachment 29992

If you can find it. Kazul is a Checz Pilsner. Absolutely my favorite of all time. Very clean, crisp beer with get little after taste. Mmmmmm beer..

Win or lose today boyz, I'm having fun...got my Czechoslovakian beer going and my ribs!! It's going to be a good day!! Czechs and pigs baby!!

IMG_1500.JPG

:bbq::beerdrink::biggestfan:

Army 50 to win 97
SMU 50 to win 208
Texas 50 to win 107
SCarolina 10 to win 120

Oh Ponies. Just not quite good enough yet to be able to do what it takes for that kind of upset. Had their chances and gave UCF lots of chances too allowing big plays. Was a fun game to have action on with potential for upset.

On Texas, I have to say, sometimes you're just wrong and it just happens. Gotta give a ton of credit to TCU, their D was outstanding. Harassed Buechele all night. Lack of UT running game was big liability here. Made some bad bets today, made some good ones. On this one I really regret doubting TCU. In hindsight it was a bad matchup for Horns. I asked, what can TCU do that Texas can't handle, I should've been looking at what Texas can do that TCU can't handle. Paid to find out the answer.

Just 1-3 on the MLs I played, but really fun day on my end. Just love college football and everything that comes with it.

I am on Army +7 and under. I agree this is a more experienced army team that may be able to snap the streak.

As an Army backer and assumed West Point 'fan' for 3 hours that game was simply a beauty!!! AF had not been shut out in like 306 games, 3rd longest active streak in the nation and Army of all teams does it to them. Just fantastic! I loved that game.

Back