Week 1 FCS plays and discussion

hoopsstar22

Captain of Vanzack's yacht
Week 1 Results
2*.....2-0 +4u
1*.....0-1 -1.15u

Plain and simple, JMU was the wrong side in that game. They couldn't do anything on O, and Duke took advantage of turnovers.

LSU couldn't have cared less about this game, yet still won by 28. It was just very generous of bookmaker to ignore the month old line the market had set, and released a line 2 TD's less.

I'm a little surprised with the result of the Elon game. Richmond just outplayed them. Stats wise, nothing happened besides the better team winning.

The PC game was a little closer than the score indicated because of a big INT return from Wofford, but the game played out the way I called it.

Strong leans went 4-2. A little surprised in the UNC game. McNeese outplayed them the entire game, and if it wasn't for a couple of really big plays, UNC would have handily lost. Also, Georgia was up 38-0 in the 3rd and gave up. Should have been a 52-0 type game.

Official Plays -
These are the only plays I have played myself

1* JMU +3 -115 - L 7- 31

2* LSU -14 -130 (bookmaker) - W 41 -13

2* LSU -16.5 -110 (bookmaker) - W 41 - 13

Would be plays if I was properly funded (no money in 5Dimes)

Elon +11.5 - L - 10 -28
PC +22.5 - W -

Strong Leans -

UConn -28.5 - W 35-3
Iowa State -10 - W 44 - 17
Iowa -22 - W - 46 -3
UNC -15.5 - L - 35-27
BYU -21.5 - W - 41 - 17
Georgia -33 L - 45 -21

Last edited:
just got my steele pac-10 book.

So hope i am more useful to your fcs threads this year.

gl with james madison

It was funny reading the Pac-10 part. He just used the same writeup from the national mag, but made it 12 font.

The depth chart is about the only thing I could view as useful.

However, the 1-AA section was pretty sweet, although hardly proof read. I don't know if Jim Seman forgot to look over everything before he published it, but it provided some good comic relief.

I was impressed with Phil's customer service. I ordered my magazine on a Thursday, and it was in my mailbox on Monday. Then they're sending the Pro guide for free. Can't beat that!

I'm glad 5dimes has backed off that 40 cent bullshit they had up there earlier. I don't approve of the 30, but that's a lot better. It would be nice if they raise the limits a little on these as well. Oh well, baby steps.

I need to get my bank built up a little, so I can attack these bastards. I'll just take it slow to start.

GL with you as well, and don't be afraid to add anything you come across.

It was funny reading the Pac-10 part. He just used the same writeup from the national mag, but made it 12 font.

The depth chart is about the only thing I could view as useful.

However, the 1-AA section was pretty sweet, although hardly proof read. I don't know if Jim Seman forgot to look over everything before he published it, but it provided some good comic relief.

I was impressed with Phil's customer service. I ordered my magazine on a Thursday, and it was in my mailbox on Monday. Then they're sending the Pro guide for free. Can't beat that!

I'm glad 5dimes has backed off that 40 cent bullshit they had up there earlier. I don't approve of the 30, but that's a lot better. It would be nice if they raise the limits a little on these as well. Oh well, baby steps.

I need to get my bank built up a little, so I can attack these bastards. I'll just take it slow to start.

GL with you as well, and don't be afraid to add anything you come across.

i dont even have a way to bet at 5dimes right now .....

Hate to interrupt, but maybe somebody in this thread will know.

Is WKU still provisional (having stats kept separately) or are they full-fledged 1A this season? I wouldn't think a re-classifying team would get lines made by the LVSC (they did not last year), but if they are going "legit" this year then that will have to be another team I take a look at. I did see its a mostly 1A schedule for the 'toppers.

Hate to interrupt, but maybe somebody in this thread will know.

Is WKU still provisional (having stats kept separately) or are they full-fledged 1A this season? I wouldn't think a re-classifying team would get lines made by the LVSC (they did not last year), but if they are going "legit" this year then that will have to be another team I take a look at. I did see its a mostly 1A schedule for the 'toppers.

“I really like our 2008 schedule and how it helps position us competitively for the future as well as the immediate national visibility it will provide,” said WKU Director of Athletics Dr. Wood Selig. “The 2008 season will be somewhat unique for WKU in that we are a I-A counter in our second and final year of transition. However, we operate as an independent with all games being non-conference match-ups — but, as such we will have no opportunity for a league championship or a bowl game. Thus, we have designed a schedule in 2008 that will be attractive to our student-athletes and fans with quality home games and several bowl type road games.

I am not sure how the books will treat them though.

Here is one thing you should note about james madison against duke and that is the fact that james madison is not small on the OL like a lot of other fcs schools.

Projected OL

Apted 6-4 334 returning starter ( originally a ute )
brooks 6-3 287 returning starter
lemn 6-3 285 returning starter
Sherman 6-4 302 returning starter
CONTESTED Average size of competitors 6-2 295

The duke DL looks like this ...

All of them are returning starters ...

oglesby 6-5 252
oghobaase 6-5 308
okpokowuruk 6-4 270
akinbiyi 6-2 255

I don't envy the broadcasters who have to call out tacklers when duke is playing defense. those are some tough names to pronouncs.

The point is that the james madison ol is experienced and big. Chance they can hold their own against what i consider the strength of the duke defense.

some other tidbits. ....

Duke played another colonial team in 2006 , the richmond spiders. The spiders won that game 13-0.

James madison gave up 29.8 points per game on the road last year on defense and lose their number one and number two tacklers from last year.

The colonial is far and away the best conference in fcs in my opinion. The conference schedule is more preparatory than your average fcs team.

james madison vs fbs last year : lost 14-37 at north carolina

James madison returns 3 of their 4 best receivers , losing their leading pass catcher but returning their most talented receiver, McCarter.

James madison is phil steele preseason #1 and sporting news preseason #2

Duke has lost 16 consecutive home games

Duke has only been favored once in the last four years over fbs schools. They lost straight up as a 3 point favorite to ECU to open the 2005 season. It should be noted i used steel as a reference and he has the games involving fcs "NL" . This occurred three times over the four year span , all home games.

2006 duke 0 richmond 13
2005 duke 40 vmi 14
2004 duke 28 the citadel 10

Trivia bonus
As James madison gets ready to face duke to open the season , can anyone give me the irony of these two teams playing one another ?

Game was much, much closer than the score indicates. It was Landers' first game as a starter. Carolina scored on a 2 play drive, a 3 play drive, and also scored a TD from a fumble on the 1 yard line. They also kicked a field goal off of a long INT return off a tipped pass. Not making excuses, just explaining how that game went.

Also, when analyzing the Duke D, don't forget that Landers is a running QB, much like Armanti Edwards of App State. Very hard to defend against that type of QB that is very experienced, on the first game of the season under a new coach.

They should have beat App State last season in the playoffs, but JMU fumbled the ball down 1, at the goal line with 40 seconds left. Talk about a kick in the sack.

I had to ask myself.... If Duke was in the FCS.... would the be National Champs this year?

Fuck no.

I expect a JMU win, SU.

Also, the line is back down to 2. Thanks boys!

Also... I hope Texas Tech keeps getting bet.

So if some of you pud whackers are out there looking to hit them, stop.

Eastern Washington can air shit out. Don't be surprosed to see what happened to Wisconsin when The Citadel traveled up there last year.

BYU and Penn State are my other leans.

Iowa is getting there. I just need to look a little harder.

I don't think Coastal scores against Penn State.

N Iowa lost a ton of offense, which negates the lack of D returning for the BYU. But BYU's O should stomp all over NI D.

I don't think Maine gets past 10 points, I just don't know Iowa's O that well.

Game was much, much closer than the score indicates. It was Landers' first game as a starter. Carolina scored on a 2 play drive, a 3 play drive, and also scored a TD from a fumble on the 1 yard line. They also kicked a field goal off of a long INT return off a tipped pass. Not making excuses, just explaining how that game went.

Also, when analyzing the Duke D, don't forget that Landers is a running QB, much like Armanti Edwards of App State. Very hard to defend against that type of QB that is very experienced, on the first game of the season under a new coach.

They should have beat App State last season in the playoffs, but JMU fumbled the ball down 1, at the goal line with 40 seconds left. Talk about a kick in the sack.

I had to ask myself.... If Duke was in the FCS.... would the be National Champs this year?

Fuck no.

I expect a JMU win, SU.

Also, the line is back down to 2. Thanks boys!

Duke hasn't faced too many running qb's lately either. The two closest things to it would be the first two games of last year vs lorenzen of uconn and sewell of virginia. ( throwing out the option game of navy ). With sewell you never had to worry about the passing game since he was atrocious and Virginia had lost their only good WR. Sewell only played half the game anyways but he did have 33 yards on 4 carries. A lot of statues playing qb in the ACC these days. I wouldn't exactly call lorenzen a running qb either ..hehe

Richardson is a POS QB... But they got a transfer in from Wake I think, and I don't know shit about him.

They were hurting last year with a #2DC WR in Simpson, and a free agent signee in Tolbert at RB, and with both of those gone... what they fuck do they think they're going to do in Happy Valley in front of 110k, when Brooks Stadium holds 10k?

I think the only WR that caught a TD in the spring game was Green, a little 6' (who's a hell of an athlete, and can dunk, and played on my intramural hoops team 3 years ago) but come on... They couldn't get Simpson the ball last year.......

At least they get a little experience back, but I don't expect these guys to be fast at all. Sure, they'll probably win the Big South this year, but for Christ's sake, Presbyterian College, a transitioning D2 team beat them at Coastal last year, despite the QB throwing 7 INTs, yes 7 INT's in 1 game.... And PC's D was HORRIBLE. That's just how bad Coatal's O was.

If Penn St didn't have a new QB coming in, I'd be all in on this one.

Well I locked it in...

They must have grown some balls.

JMU +3 is my play.

GL with the play, dude, and as VegasKyle said earlier, 36-11 is absolutely sick. Congrats on achieving that kind of record which in this business is *nearly* impossible.

My question: How did you not get booted from 5Dimes after achieving that ridiculously incredible record? You must've made some decent cash and I know that record had to have caught their attention.

***Assumption is that you only played at 5Dimes because no other book I know of offers D-1AA lines, correct?

Richardson is a POS QB... But they got a transfer in from Wake I think, and I don't know shit about him.

They were hurting last year with a #2DC WR in Simpson, and a free agent signee in Tolbert at RB, and with both of those gone... what they fuck do they think they're going to do in Happy Valley in front of 110k, when Brooks Stadium holds 10k?

I think the only WR that caught a TD in the spring game was Green, a little 6' (who's a hell of an athlete, and can dunk, and played on my intramural hoops team 3 years ago) but come on... They couldn't get Simpson the ball last year.......

At least they get a little experience back, but I don't expect these guys to be fast at all. Sure, they'll probably win the Big South this year, but for Christ's sake, Presbyterian College, a transitioning D2 team beat them at Coastal last year, despite the QB throwing 7 INTs, yes 7 INT's in 1 game.... And PC's D was HORRIBLE. That's just how bad Coatal's O was.

If Penn St didn't have a new QB coming in, I'd be all in on this one.

PSU may cover that number without having an offensive drive over 40 yards. Seriously

GL with the play, dude, and as VegasKyle said earlier, 36-11 is absolutely sick. Congrats on achieving that kind of record which in this business is *nearly* impossible.

My question: How did you not get booted from 5Dimes after achieving that ridiculously incredible record? You must've made some decent cash and I know that record had to have caught their attention.

***Assumption is that you only played at 5Dimes because no other book I know of offers D-1AA lines, correct?

Limits on these games are set at $50. For those I bet more, I had to accept a 2 point line change before I could re-bet it. IE, the Coastal PC game last year. I bet PC at +14 then +12 for a total of $100. I knew the line was way off, so I didn't have a problem duplicating a bet, but I could never have down that on every play. At least until playoffs. I was able to make a few $100 bets once the playoffs started and on the D2 & D3 games, but too little too late.

I only cleared about $3k from them I think over all football season, so its not like I broke the bank there, but was still very good considering my starting bankroll.

Small peanuts to them. They only cut off those who are winning a few dimes per week consistently, or betting steam.

I think there is 1 other book that offers these lines, but I think its at least a C book, if not worse. So 5dimes has the market on lock down, and refuses to raise their limits and reduce their juice.

PSU may cover that number without having an offensive drive over 40 yards. Seriously

There would be no surprise here.

I just wish there was some experience coming back at QB for Penn State. That's the only thing that is preventing me from locking this one in.

I just wonder if Bennett will try and run the clock as much as possible, just to try and get the fuck out of there. Also, Coastal's AD is a former player, and all american if I recall correctly, of Joe Pa's from back in the day, and still is very close with him. I can see Joe Pa calling off the horses very early, as to not embarrass them.

Limits on these games are set at $50. For those I bet more, I had to accept a 2 point line change before I could re-bet it. IE, the Coastal PC game last year. I bet PC at +14 then +12 for a total of $100. I knew the line was way off, so I didn't have a problem duplicating a bet, but I could never have down that on every play. At least until playoffs. I was able to make a few $100 bets once the playoffs started and on the D2 & D3 games, but too little too late.

I only cleared about $3k from them I think over all football season, so its not like I broke the bank there, but was still very good considering my starting bankroll.

Small peanuts to them. They only cut off those who are winning a few dimes per week consistently, or betting steam.

I think there is 1 other book that offers these lines, but I think its at least a C book, if not worse. So 5dimes has the market on lock down, and refuses to raise their limits and reduce their juice.

Thanks bud. Hope you kill 'em again this year. BOL.

Also, if any of you guys have any more questions about any of the games, feel free to let me know, and I'll answer them.

awesome thread...must read for me, I can only hope to be on your level with these hidden gems..

changed title for you.

Dwight, as of right now, I don't have any more plays.

I'll list my leans and the current lines below.

UConn -28.5
Iowa State -10
Iowa -22
UNC -15.5
BYU -21.5
Georgia -33

VK -

Sd State had the #118 rushing D last year in 1A, Poly had the #5 1AA rushing O that is returning 10 out of 11 starters. Gotta love that.

Poly runs an option type O, as their QB Dally had 100 more rushing attempts than their top RB, yet he still threw for 2200 yards, which is great

On D, I think Steele's returning #s are a bit deceptive. They return 9 of their top 12 tacklers, yet he has them listed for only 5 returning starters. That just means there was a D by committee, without looking too deep.

Other than that, I seem to have misplaced my regular Steele, so I can't look at SDSt too much indepth, but Poly has 3 of 4 back in was was an OK secondary, and the pass looks to be SDSt's strength.

To me, it looks like taking those 5.5 would be a decent play on Poly.

I'm really, really liking Georgia -33.

I can't see Ga Southern scoring at all. They return a lot on D, but they didn't stop anyone last season, and they sure as hell won't stop anyone in this game. Only thing against this play is the fact that both teams will runn the piss out of the ball and clock. Not a good combo for a big line.

Also, I'm liking Villanova +35.5 against WVU. But that that for what its worth.

I'm a little confused. I played a couple of those on 5Dimes and the limit was $250, not $50.

I made a play on Cal Poly, and another game. I can cut and paste writeups I did elsewhere. I'll be back with it.

Here it is:

Cal Poly +7 @ SDSU
I know a lot of you five and ten dimers out there may scoff and feel it isn’t worth your time to bother with these penny ante added games, but I like to ease into things slowly, so 5Dimes $250 limit works fine with me.
The selling points: Cal Poly had the #2 Div 1AA (forgive me, I prefer the old nomenclature) offense in total yardage and were #5 in scoring. They return 10 starters from that offensive team. Defensively, they have moderate rebuilding to do, but that was never the strength of the team anyway. The theory being, it hurts less to replace marginal players than it does to replace stars. The Aztecs don’t figure to make life all that tough on the Mustang defense anyway, as last year’s starting offense returns just two interior linemen and a reserve QB (Mougey) converted to WR. Don’t forget also that Poly beat SDSU last time out in Qualcomm two years ago, and that was arguably an inferior Poly team to this year’s bunch. Finally, Poly runs triple option (with considerable pass threat — #1 pass efficiency offense LY), and D1A teams cannot afford to spend too much preparation time game planning for exotic offenses of 1AA teams they ought to beat anyway. @Notre Dame on deck for SDSU. They have bigger fish to fry than meticulous game planning vs Poly.

Nevada -19 vs Grambling St.
The same theory stated above applies to this Nevada team. The most numerous player losses occurred on the defensive side of the ball, and that was a sorry bunch to begin with. How much worse can they be, notwithstanding the fact that I think Ezra Butler was a heck of a player? Offensively, all the key pieces remain in place.
On the Grambling side, I did a little digging. Grambling reports major turnover in offensive personnel, and they have been a little slow in development. In two scrimmages vs the Grambling defense, the offense managed two scores total in 210 offensive plays.
Grambling is 0-5 vs D1A opponents since 2002 (as far back as ESPN documents). They have come within 19 points of their opponent just once (last year @ ULM, losing by 14). They averaged 11 ppg in those contests, all with teams that dominated SWAC play.
In particular, the 2003 opener @ SJSU comes to mind, because I saw it. Grambling had the size, but were grossly over matched in talent. They redefined the word “slow.” SJSU dominated in an absolute laugher that wasn’t nearly as close as the 29-0 final. Grambling went on to a 9-2 regular season, undefeated in SWAC play. I anticipate something similar in this game, except Nevada is a tougher venue and a better team than those ‘03 Spartans.

Well Matador..... Looks like we are on the same page on the Poly game.

And that's an amazing job on the Nevada find.

And if what you say is correct about the $250 limits..... I'll be running to deposit more in the morning. Last season I was limited to $50 per bet, and had to take multiple numbers to get down what I wanted on certain games. Also, Carolina Blue wrote them an email and they said they wouldn't be raising their limits.... but if that is the case then I'll be running with money in fist.

I just got confirmation from 5Dimes that the limits are $250 for the games this week.

I don't know if the will change, but we'll see.....

Well Matador..... Looks like we are on the same page on the Poly game.

And that's an amazing job on the Nevada find.

And if what you say is correct about the $250 limits..... I'll be running to deposit more in the morning. Last season I was limited to $50 per bet, and had to take multiple numbers to get down what I wanted on certain games. Also, Carolina Blue wrote them an email and they said they wouldn't be raising their limits.... but if that is the case then I'll be running with money in fist.

Great to hear that they raised the limits from 50 to 250. In my own little world, I would like to think that my email made the difference haha.

Best of luck this year guys!

It was all you CB!

They said that I don't get any re deposit bonus because I won too much last season.

Can you write up another email for me?

That's an amazing record, but it's not easy winning much money on these with the line moves and low limits. My first FCS play at 5Dimes was Villanova against Maryland last year. I bet like $50, and the line moved a point-and-a-half. I guess you have a lot of patience.

Good luck with the JMU play.

Holy shit... they just put up the rest of the games!!

Dwight... are these the openers, or have many of them moved???!!!!

<table class="module" rgfloat="440,600" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="800"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Monmouth at Rhode Island</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1257 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Monmouth</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_34" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">1:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1258</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Rhode Island</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_34" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Alabama State at Florida A&M</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1259 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Alabama State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_35" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-2 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1260</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Florida A&M</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_35" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+2 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Albany at Massachusetts</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1261 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Albany</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_36" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+24 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1262</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Massachusetts</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_36" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-24 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Southeastern Louisiana at Alcorn State</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1263 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Southeastern Louisiana</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_37" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1264</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Alcorn State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_37" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Colgate at Stony Brook</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1265 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Colgate</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_38" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-11½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">6:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1266</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Stony Brook</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_38" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+11½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Tennessee State at Alabama A&M</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1267 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Tennessee State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_39" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1268</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Alabama A&M</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_39" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-7 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Richmond at Elon</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1269 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Richmond</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_40" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-11½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1270</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Elon</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_40" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+11½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Jacksonville at Savannah State</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1271 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jacksonville</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_41" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-15 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1272</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Savannah State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_41" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+15 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Presbyterian at Wofford</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1273 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Presbyterian</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_42" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+22½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1274</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Wofford</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_42" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-22½ -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Texas Southern at Prairie View A&M</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 8/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1275 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Texas Southern</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_43" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">8:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1276</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Prairie View A&M</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_43" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Jackson State at Hampton</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun 8/31</td><td nowrap="nowrap">1277 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jackson State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S1_44" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">2:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">1278</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Hampton</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="S2_44" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-10 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr></tbody></table>

Back