Week 1 FCS plays and discussion

I haven't made Nevada a play yet, but I certainly don't disagree with Matador's reasoning.

I see 2 excellent plays from the added plays, but I will have to wait and try and find some money to get down on them before I post.

These have to be openers. I was looking at the FCS lines no more than 45 minutes ago and these lines weren't up. Everything was -115 and there definitely wasn't a Wofford line

Wait I take that back. I hadn't scrolled all the way down. I never closed the browser window and the above lines were up as of 10:17 but I'm pretty sure they've only been up 1-2 hours at the most

I don't think I'm going to be able to get enough money in my account in time to lock in more plays...

So here at the plays I spoke about above.....

Elon +11.5

I love Elon this year in the SoCon for some reason. Richmond will be good, but Hightower was a BEAST and is a pretty significant loss (he'll see some good time in the NFL this season behind Edge in AZ, you can quote that in the middle of the season lol) Richmond might win, but I certainly see Elon staying withing the #. If this were a real game I'd do 1/2 ML 1/2 points.

PC +22.5

PC throws the shit out of the ball, Wofford only returns 4 on D and 0-4 in the secondary. Wofford also lost their QB and 2nd and 3rd leading rushers under him. They run the option, and I think 22.5 is a bit too many, especially with a team that can throw the ball like the Blue Hose. Such big play capability, and they'll never be out of it.

I won't count these in my record, unless I'm able to devise a way to make a deposit tomorrow.

Yes they would be definite plays Dwight. Elon especially. If there were still $50 limits, I would play it as a double play.

Its official....

No more plays from me this week. I dropped the ball on getting my account properly funded, as I was planning on moving to the great state of Texas soon, and needed money for that.

However those plans are on hold for the time being, and I will be fully funded with a few fist fulls of cash hopefully by Tuesday of next week.

I'll post my "would be plays if I had money" at the top, and the leans I posted back on Tuesday for you guys to look at.

By all means if there are any questions, I'd be glad to answer them, but as of right now, I'm done working for the week.

GL guys.

Fuck it... I just added $110 of my free play bonus on -16.5

Losing 3 All-American linemen and your all time career leading rusher and a 2nd round NFL draft choice WR.........

Call me stupid and gullible.

I figured it out, hoop! Bookmaker is giving me a gift because I am evacuating tomorrow. They said "wow, this poor guy might get slammed by a hurricane twice in three years; let's give him an easy cash."

I just unloaded half a dime on LSU -15

I just don't get what they were trying to do...

Be careful down there though, hope it doesn't hit too hard.

Guys.... Just a thought....

I think Eastern Washington at +42 might be worth a look at Texas Tech....

Rain is in the forecast allllllllll night tonight and all day tomorrow, with it being 60% at 7pm for kickoff......

I know it probably won't slow things down too awful much, but I wonder how apt TT will be to run up the score, and if there might be a drop here or there because of the wetness.....

Just some food for thought.

Also, EWU's new HC was their old OC for 4 years, but left for just last year, and these players were recruited for his system before, so he knows what he has in the kitchen already.

But I will warn that EWU is a pass happy team like TT, so the rain will effect them as well.

Guys.... Just a thought....

I think Eastern Washington at +42 might be worth a look at Texas Tech....

Rain is in the forecast allllllllll night tonight and all day tomorrow, with it being 60% at 7pm for kickoff......

I know it probably won't slow things down too awful much, but I wonder how apt TT will be to run up the score, and if there might be a drop here or there because of the wetness.....

Just some food for thought.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=233 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=CCTextsm vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3>
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
26.gif
</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsTempText vAlign=center align=middle>66°F</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Cloudy</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=middle>Feels Like: 66°F</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>UV Index:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>0 Low</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Wind:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>From the North Northwest at 5 mph</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Dew Point:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>61°F</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Humidity:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>84%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Visibility:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>10.0 miles</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Pressure:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>30.11 inches and steady</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><!--inserst CMS module here--><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #863637 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #863637 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #863637 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #863637 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 align=middle bgColor=#fffae2>
blank.gif

Eastern Washington
@ Texas Tech (Schedule)
blank.gif

Saturday, August 30, 2008

blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><COLGROUP><COL><COL></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#863637 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=inDentA style="COLOR: #ffffff" align=left bgColor=#863637 colSpan=2>
blank.gif

Event Day Forecast for Aug. 30
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#863637 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=inDentA align=middle bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
blank.gif

T-Storms / Wind
Daytime High:N/A°F
Overnight Low:64°F
Probability of Precipitation: 70%
Wind: From the Southeast at 21 mph
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffae2 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="60%" bgColor=#fffae2>Spectator Index</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="40%" bgColor=#fffae2>UV Index</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffae2 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="60%" bgColor=#ffffff>0</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="40%" bgColor=#ffffff>High</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffae2 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#fffae2>Sunrise</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#fffae2>Sunset</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffae2 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#ffffff>7:21 AM</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#ffffff>8:15 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=inDentA align=left bgColor=#fffae2>
blank.gif
Event Details
Other Local Sporting Events

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that wind is important too

Decent start to the season here.

The thread was littered with winners all over. What a great and useful discussion we had this week.

Matador made some excellent plays, and was absolutely spot on.

Bull was dead on with everything as well this week.

I think there could be some serious potential to take advantage of the weak FCS market.

Onto next week gentlemen.

Back