Week 1 Discussion Thread

I’d counter that with no, it’s Week 2…where everyone takes the opening week games as if they are the layout for the entire season. No bigger overreaction week in sports
Yeah never forget

A team is neither as good nor as bad as they appeared the previous week

Whoa. How can you call Shanahan a “great” head coach??? Career sub .500 record.
Because he is easily a top 10 coach in nfl. Elite OC then took over an awful team, turned them into 13-3 and then last year had the worst inj in league.

Sorry, just think he has to prove it before you crown him a great HC. Record does not support it. Everyone deals with injuries. You are making excuses for him.

Sorry, just think he has to prove it before you crown him a great HC. Record does not support it. Everyone deals with injuries. You are making excuses for him.
Well then you over way over emphasizing record. He took over a team that wasnt gonna win games and shaped them into a championship team. You cant ignore injuries when literally it was 12+ starters, facts are not excuses.

Grabbed the first 2 links. Hes considered top 10 which is great, good, one of the best in league in my opinion.

Give me a break bud. #9 out of 32 in the league today (not even all time) is far from greatness. More like average. You proved yourself wrong. Not gonna convince me. Let him win something first.

Back