Week 0-1

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Not much time..been concentrating on bases. Will switch attention to CFB after Friday. Just dabbling tonight.
Everything for 1 unit

C FLA O46' TT
NW +108
NW O52
N MEX St +21'

GL Players...lets all crush the book

:smilecocktail:

Thurs: 3-1 out the gate..I'll take it

Friday:

W Michigan +5...holding out and hoping for 6

Like both QB's. WMU lost so much going into last season and then had many season-ending injuries. After that they were forced to build depth and rebuild. They did well on both and should contend in the MAC year. Line opened 6 and has dropped to 5, hoping it goes back to 6 but will play it anyways. I believe it could go either way and I think cuse will have a tough adjustment after Steve Ishmael is gone, especially in the redzone.

May have another...we'll see

another angle shows MAC home dogs only cover 34% when total 60 or more since 2005. I still like WMU but that's something to watch

View attachment 34387

Last edited:
Well WMU shat the bed, but still 3-2 for the week

my eyes are buggin out my head today...there are so damn many games I like
  • 151 Florida Atlantic +20 -102 Kiffin will make sure his guys overwhelmed by the big lights here. A bowl winning team from last year against a team facing some new questions after losing a lot of key contributors...1H may be better play
  • 171 Northern Illinois +10 -105 solid qb play will give uni chance at win
  • 171 Northern Illinois +325
  • 183 Middle Tennessee State +2½ +105
  • 194 Auburn -2½ -105 tiger d-line w/home crowd backing will disrupt udub on the line, create TOs and ultimately be the diff
  • 197 Mississippi/Texas Tech Over 68 -103 two tempo teams with good offenses vs bad D's, and on a neutral field
  • 206 Wyoming +125 more a fade wassu play than anything
cant believe fuckeyes went to 40..they prolly will cover anyways
mic has a top 5 D and Patterson's first game vs solid team on road could speel trouble. thinking an ugly 16-13 game that could go either way..lean under

tough sat 2-5
5-7
for the week

MONDAY:

• 219 Virginia Tech/Florida State Over 54½ -108
  • 220 Florida State -7½ -102
  • 220 Florida State -235 1st half

Back