Week 0 & 1 ML Dogs

I have a hard time convincing myself these teams gonna win but I absolutely think ecu is gonna give ncst all they want!

There is great history in that stadium of it happening.

NC State is going to have to help them in a couple various ways. I don't think ECU can just straight up beat them. I was looking...ECU continues to improve, but I don't know if they are actually better than last year and they generally (as with Ahlers) ECU is pretty up and down.

Is CJ Johnson playing?

There is great history in that stadium of it happening.

NC State is going to have to help them in a couple various ways. I don't think ECU can just straight up beat them. I was looking...ECU continues to improve, but I don't know if they are actually better than last year and they generally (as with Ahlers) ECU is pretty up and down.

Is CJ Johnson playing?

No clue , read he been suspended Indefinitely since spring, that all I know.

I really don’t think they will beat them but I do think they can make it uncomfortable and longer it close the more pressure ncst will feel. It sounds like this gonna be ecu best oline this staff has had here and that my biggest concern being able to hold up to ncst d front

Two recently posted previews in the Daily Reflector and the East Carolinian do not mention Johnson, which is odd they don't even mention him at all. Doesn't mean he might not play. This sounds like he isn't a starter though:

Transfer wide receivers Isiah Winstead (Toledo) and Jaylen Johnson (Georgia) earned the start at the two outside receiving positions. Incoming transfer Justin Redd (Norfolk State) won the start at left tackle, Parker Moorer (West Virginia) will back up at right tackle, and returners Bailey Malovic and Noah Henderson are healthy.

The ECU game notes depth chart has CJ Johnson listed as starting inside receiver. I wouldn't take that as official he is playing, but I will take that as a pretty good sign. Johnson never started inside last year, he was always outside.

Usf got down huge to byu last year but played a strong 2nd half to make it close in Provo, now Mormons gotta come to the heat/humidity and play what I think a better usf team than last year. If usf can avoid getting down a lot early the 2nd half could be interesting.

So who's the big FCS upset over FBS today?

I am going to ML South Dakota State (already did), Delaware and Mercer. As mentioned before SE La and Nichols would seem to have some potential.

JRock likes UC Davis and I have put $10 on them as well.

Who else is out there with a shot? Maine?

Is Nebraska going to have another one score game today? Highly doubtful, although North Dakota not State, still regular ND is usually not awful. This might be a good Over play as Nebraska should approach the Over themselves and ND should contribute some.

I am going to ML South Dakota State (already did), Delaware and Mercer. As mentioned before SE La and Nichols would seem to have some potential.

Is Nebraska going to have another one score game today? Highly doubtful, although North Dakota not State, still regular ND is usually not awful. This might be a good Over play as Nebraska should approach the Over themselves and ND should contribute some.

You would think corn run it up here, cause that will erase last week! Lol.

Sdst seemed like the obvious one to me, not like iowa gonna run away from anyone. That only one I really even looked at.

I anticipate Nebraska's O having a lot of success. I am going to take that over as I can't imagine them not getting into the 40s and ND should be somewhere up to 20 maybe? If it's accurate (see my post in what did we learn): Phil Steele says this on North Dakota D:

"The secondary needs rebuilt and they lost their top 3 guys so this is their biggest concern"

LBs: "This is where they took the biggest losses so this is a big concern this year."

Looks like I had some old numbers written down. Nebraska game total is 57, I thought it was 52.5. could still get there.

Saw Iowa in person against my Cats last Jan 1 and that QB for Iowa sucked....did he come back? Is he still QB1? If so, SD St sounds like a good choice!

When I made my parlay from post #194, I had a few things on my mind. 1) my choices come from the reading of PS's annual preview. Virginia Tech was/is going to awful according to PS...ODU came thru as I hoped. 2) Oregon still has a potent offense and I think you can't have the turnover Jawja's D had and not slip somewhat. I heard one of these football personalities say yesterday that Jawja got it done in game 1 vs. Clemson last year....Wut? Clemson's offense was absolutely horrible last year at this time. C'mon. We'll see. 3) My write-up of UC-Davis earlier in this thread comes from how bad the Cal preview was by PS. Lastly, 4) Georgia St. has almost everyone back from last year according to PS...they are going to be good and I'm not buying the Spencer Rattler hype...if he was so good why the hell couldn't he thrive under Lincoln Riley? I mean...if Lincoln Riley can't get you going, how the hell is Shane Beamer going get you going? Might be wrong...who knows....but should be a fun day of football!

LFG!

BOLTA!

:watchingsports:

UNI should have a legit chance with all Summer to prepare for AFA

Saw Iowa in person against my Cats last Jan 1 and that QB for Iowa sucked....did he come back? Is he still QB1? If so, SD St sounds like a good choice!

He is back and I believe they named him the starter. There was some competition from another poor QB. And young Ferentz is still calling the O.

I am talking a lot of FCS, but I really am not that familiar with it. I don't watch their playoffs or anything, but this time of year I get enamored with early season FCS vs FCS and FCS vs FBS games.

South Dakota State really sounds like they should have a legit chance and the line was as high as +16.5 when I bet it and the ML odds were +575 when I bet them. I've never been able to bet early so this is exciting for me. They place I bet now has 13.5 and +460

UNI should have a legit chance with all Summer to prepare for AFA

I thought so as well from that perspective alone and UNI is solid program. I haven't done any reading on Air Force this season, just heard that a lot of people like their team. My general lack of knowledge cooled me off on that one. On principle, I'd expect it to be competitive.

You're up on all the Iowa type teams right KJ? What do they expect out of UNI this year?

I thought so as well from that perspective alone and UNI is solid program. I haven't done any reading on Air Force this season, just heard that a lot of people like their team. My general lack of knowledge cooled me off on that one. On principle, I'd expect it to be competitive.

You're up on all the Iowa type teams right KJ? What do they expect out of UNI this year?
Used to be, really only get into ISU these days because unless something spectacular happens in recruiting Iowa will always be the same team.

But very rare that UNI gets blown out, especially in these games. Defense is always up there for an FCS team.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and back the Scarlet Knights. Rutgers is a good-looking dog to me. I should have added them yesterday but somehow overlooked them as they were on my radar earlier last month. I'm also adding Bowling Green....my data is just screaming at me that this game is an outlier and to give the Falcons a shot. Here's my last wager for today and it's a doozy! PS - UC-Davis line has already dropped a touchdown from opener Gents!! :oops:

3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with:

Rutgers +260
Oregon +530
Georgia St. +370
Bowling Green +940
UC-Davis +590
Risked $25.50 ($1.59 per Parlay) to Win $27,250.58

BOLTA!!

I made a mistake again with the app. I bet UC Davis $10 to win $85 twice. They are offering me a cash out of $12.17, so I can make $2! I guess that is what they do when you have better ML odds than are currently offered. They offering me to cash out my South Dakota State at a profit too. I wouldn't even want to profit on cashing out a bet before the game. Sometimes I don't even care if I win, I just want the a good ride ya know?

Back