Wee 26 & 27 - WIMBELDON

whats that trip..plane flight 2500..food about 200-300....taxis 200..alcohol about 500..beach free..thats about 4000k max

prolly a lot of burritos..cheap maybe..yeah u need 200-300 for food i think..including water, pop.

i miss ISrael, but the thing I miss the most is Schwarma. Shit is so good, and its like 8 bucks.

schwarmas all over here bro..good as hell..labenese yogurt and olive oil..spanish cheese..im set

who the fuck are those gross bitches next to hugh jackman and clive owen...if those are their wives, showbiz has done nothing for them

dude no middle eastern restaurants in the burgh? gotta be

i just looked it up, looks like there is one place ive heard of but never been too. We really dont have that many Middle Eastern people in Pitt and the one orthodox jewish restaurant we have here only has gyros

damn alex..they are everywhere in the D or Dearborn which is the Arab nation capital of usa

Chicken or Lamb with tahini, hummus tomato pickles and jalapenos

can I get that in the D

look yp Hamtramck resturants in detroit..every ethnic group there..piergies for the polacks..curry for the pakistanis schwarmas for the arabs..everything bro

alex i wish i could put tis in politics but wont let me

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tpAOwJvTOio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back