Wee 26 & 27 - WIMBELDON

Just did a Parlay

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1313"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: NoWrap, align: left"]251105751-1[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]7/2/14 10:46pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$44,330.22[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]7/4/14 8:00am ATP Tennis 101 Novak Djokovic -403* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Grigor Dimitrov [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/4/14 8:00am ATP Tennis 202 Milos Raonic +245* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Roger Federer [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/3/14 8:00am ATP Doubles Tennis 402 D.Nestor/N.Zimonjic -135* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> L.Paes/R.Stepanek [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/3/14 7:45am ATP Doubles Tennis 403 V.Pospisil/J.Sock +205* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> A.Peya/B.Soares [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/3/14 9:30am WTA Tennis 501 Eugenie Bouchard +135* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Simona Halep [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/3/14 8:00am WTA Tennis 602 Petra Kvitova -255* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Lucie Safarova [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/3/14 6:30am WTA Doubles Tennis 801 A.Barty/C.Dellacqua +140* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> S.Errani/R.Vinci [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/3/14 7:45am WTA Doubles Tennis 803 T.Babos/K.Mladenovic -150* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> A.Kudryavtseva/A.Rodionova [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/3/14 11:00am Mixed Doubles Tennis 901 J.Murray/C.Dellacqua -405* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> H.Tecau/S.Mirza [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/3/14 12:00pm Mixed Doubles Tennis 906 D.Nestor/K.Mladenovic -145* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> B.Soares/M.Hingis [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/3/14 12:00pm Mixed Doubles Tennis 908 N.Zimonjic/S.Stosur -245* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> M.Elgin/A.Rodionova [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

All my Canadians in there. Just hope in there. Milos/Genie/Nestor 2x/Pospisil

I can just pray that Milos plays 2nd and I am 9 for 10.

GLB,
is that parlay still alive?
Man this is great stuff from Genie, she's back at a Wimbledon finals now as a woman not a girl!
Do think if Genie is going to win her first GS its going to be a Wimbledon

Naw

Nestor/Zimonijic won first set and then lost the last 3. Also Dellacqua/Barty were 1-1 and then got bageled in the 3rd. If it was I'd be hedging like cray

Also worst thing about Nestor, they had Double Break Set Point in the 2nd Set and couldn't get it. Then in the 2nd Set Tiebreak, they were up 2 Minibreaks. Also Dellacqua/Barty were up a break in the 1st set and blew that. If they'd have held, I wouldnt be sleeping tonight for excitement tomorrow.

Grigor might get there some day but my god he pissed away so many opportunities today in the final set. Joker was definitely not at his best today either.

Yep knew that was coming. I said last week on here Kvitova was winning this bitch. Could have got +450 when I said but not my favorite odds.

Remember she is still 20 years old. When she made her first Semis in Australia, Li Na steamrolled her. 2nd time in the French OPen Semis, she played alot better. First slam final of course nerves. She started 2012 at 144 and ended at 44. Starting this year at 44, all the way up to #6.

yup good call on Kvitova, didn't watch the match. how was her serve? Cause that was the question marks going in was how Genie was going handle that nasty whip.
if she gets to the US Open semi's then she should be player of the year lol

Let this settle in.

VASEK POSPISIL AND JACK SOCK ARE GRAND SLAM CHAMPIONS

Think about that for a minute.

I can't stop laughing to myself

I don't think Joker could have played any better and still down a set

See if frustration sets in, Roger had a couple mental lapses out there

loses tiebreak, then falls, then loses bp opportunity...joker state of mind can't be too great right now

boris and joker are just a weird match

at least his goon camp isn't wearing their patented puffy jackets here...they were looking like KGB operatives from the planet melmac at the aussie. i guess it's too hot for puffy jackets in london, but not in australia.

Back