Wee 26 & 27 - WIMBELDON

Ill do something with the bracket filling out next time glb, to late to the thread, didnt notice... gl this tourney! and nice start

Nicolas Mahut -285
Frank Dancevic +243
Dudi Sela -135
Roger Federer -9.5 Games (-125)
Marin Klizan +7 Games (-120)
Gilles Muller +135
Matthew Ebden +550
Raonic/Ebden Over 35 Games (-120)

Karolina Pliskova -230
Klara Koukalova -210
Kristen Flipkens -150
Angelique Kerber -7 Games (-125)
Zarina Diyas +100
Alison Riske -135

GL on the plays. Take a good look at Victoria Duval. Agree on ebden. Will be on jan-lennard struff also.

Cornet should be nice and flat against Genie on Monday after her W against Serena. Books know it too, setting Bouchard -230. Ridiculous ML price.

I watched Kerber get over powered by Madison Keys in the final of the last tournament...I do not see Kerber passing Sharapova, unless Maria hits an abundance of unforced errors.

Pova ML / Bouchard ML...and give me Genie in the Quarters because there is a chance she can revenge her last loss to Maria.

Chardy/Cilic Over 40 Games (-102)

Caroline Wozniacki -325
Eugenie Bouchard -230
Petra Kvitova -5 Games (-125)
Maria Sharapova -435

whats the future on Sharapova right now?

Raddy is about to get bounced and I don't see Halep winning even if she makes the finals.
the winner of Kerber/Sharapova v Genie is going to win Wimbledon

JFC. Radwanska getting run off the court. she has cost me more $$$ than anyone I can remember. FFS.

KyrgiosShot2watermarked.gif

Bouchard from -114 to -134 and now sits at -108...

I'm taking a stab with her,she should have more fuel in the tank in comparison to Kerber who has played a ton of tennis + deep match with Pova.

Bouchard ML (-108)
Bouchard 1st set (-106)

Murray didn't play anyone until he met Dmitrov whom is in good grass form as witnessed today. Pissed I didn't hit Dmitrov cause I was busy at work.

I was on Murray. Thought he was taking it all again this year. FUCK

<3 Genie. But I got some competition now FUCK

[video=youtube;QnAob_j3Lko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnAob_j3Lko[/video]

Back