Wednesday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
50-42 (+12.45)

0-2 last 2.

Lost focus.

Both weak plays on weak teams.

Tried to get cute last night by expecting the Cavs not to be motivated vs an overrated (by Vegas) Wolves team.

Cavs, Warriors and Spurs cannot be beat if motivated playing any other team in the league.

2 plays tonight. Eating chalk...

San Antonio Spurs at Orlando Magic

The play...

Spurs -10.5 (2 units)

and...

Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -17.5 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Such a stacked card today.

A real rocks or diamonds night in the league.

Both plays 'revenge' spots.

Spurs...

Strongest spread on the board.

Spurs solid in this spot as road chalk facing an opponent off a win.

Dubs...

Everything has aligned for this play.

Dubs lost, Kings won. Dubs rested, Kings aren't. Kings beat them earlier in the month, yada yada.

Dubs at home off a loss vs an opponent off a win is a spot they thrive in.

I'm looking for info on Klay and Shaun Livingston. Klay had the heel. Hopefully he'll be ready to go. Livingston I would think be ready. His wife had a kid and he probably needs a break from a crying kid lol. GL em.

I'm looking for info on Klay and Shaun Livingston. Klay had the heel. Hopefully he'll be ready to go. Livingston I would think be ready. His wife had a kid and he probably needs a break from a crying kid lol. GL em.

Thanks man.

Saw this last night.

Anthony Slater
@anthonyVslater

Klay Thompson tells @Rachel__Nichols the sore heel was a minor thing and he'll be back vs Kings tomorrow.
<a href="https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/831664053588103168" class="timeline-Tweet-timestamp" data-scribe="element:mini_timestamp" style="background-color: transparent; color: rgb(102, 117, 128); text-decoration: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;"><time class="dt-updated" datetime="2017-02-15T00:38:56+0000" pubdate="" title="Time posted: 15 Feb 2017, 00:38:56 (UTC)" aria-label="Posted 19 hours ago">19<abbr title="hours" style="border-bottom: 0px;">h</abbr></time>

Yep, and the Aldridge All-Star comments. Think we see guys other than Kawhi step up tonight.

At least validate your claims Lamarcus.

Both these teams too sloppy to cover these numbers. I will be rooting these in for you from the sideline.

GL emkee

Ballgame in the Bay.

Draymond ejected, Dubs will win but not by 18.

Kings are an odd team.

Draymond is such an idiot. He'll fuck up and cost himself a game on the playoffs again. You would think he would learn his lesson last year, potentially costing them a ship. But no this dumb ass is stubborn.

Draymond is such an idiot. He'll fuck up and cost himself a game on the playoffs again. You would think he would learn his lesson last year, potentially costing them a ship. But no this dumb ass is stubborn.

Yup, a new-day Rasheed basically.

Flipped a coin at half basically...my tiebreaker was Green being
out..

2h over 64.5 or 2h -13

Six points in last 6 minutes/Nine in last 9 minutes tells that story.

Thanks fellas.

Yeah, thought it went down in flames with Green's ejection but the Klay-Hive happened.

Spot wins out in the end.

One more decent spot tomorrow.

Correction on that big Warriors trend we've picked up on -- that applies home and road combined, 39-10 ats when facing teams that won their last game. Makes it more serviceable moving forward, actually.

Back